Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 06:26 PM

2,007 posts, read 1,264,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvSouthOC View Post
LOL, oh yes, I agree and I know a lot of white millennial males in my county. All were Bernie supporters but are now Trump supporters. The only two white males I know who strongly support Hillary, who also coincidentally defend her corruption, are gay. NOTE: There is nothing wrong with being gay, but sadly many gays are still on the Democratic plantation.
Exactly the case in Nor Cal now. The only White males voting for Hillary are most mostly gay males. Although I have heard some gay gays who totally despise Hillary.

The thinking from a gay friend of mine is that Hillary will only support gay issues , such as gay marriage, when it is politically expedient to do so. One other factor told to me is that Hillary is lesbian without a doubt, but will not publically say so.

This is just not cool to hide her sexuality like it is a disease or something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 09:26 PM

7,663 posts, read 5,373,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
Exactly the case in Nor Cal now. The only White males voting for Hillary are most mostly gay males. Although I have heard some gay gays who totally despise Hillary.

The thinking from a gay friend of mine is that Hillary will only support gay issues , such as gay marriage, when it is politically expedient to do so. One other factor told to me is that Hillary is lesbian without a doubt, but will not publically say so.

Can't you even make up your mind about which way you want to go with your argument? Because you are all over the place with whatever point you are actually trying to make...

On the one hand you have "heard of" (uh huh) some gays who totally despise Hillary (uh huh), then you have some other inclination that she is "lesbian without a doubt" (how would that make gays hate her, eh?) and then she's just "not cool" because she is hiding what you is say is her lesbianism (despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary that she is a tried and true wife in a very longstanding marriage, which has withstood the test of time and troubles, the opposite of her lying, cheating opponent, who is a cheating F'er who drops women after they reach a certain age or finds one who is a young beauty queen from an Eastern Bloc country).

Make up your mind and stop attributing to others what you want to say yourself in order to inflame and/or malign others.

Last edited by SFBayBoomer; 10-03-2016 at 09:56 PM..

Old 10-03-2016, 10:00 PM

7,663 posts, read 5,373,828 times
Quote:
Exactly the case in Nor Cal now.
NorCal? What do you know about Northern California?

One of your many thread topics that you started discusses your unemployment insurance in San Diego.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:02 PM

8,513 posts, read 10,029,424 times
Quote:

Here, here! I am one of them.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:05 PM

4,472 posts, read 3,795,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
No, not that many younger voters are bigoted whites.
So everybody voting for Trump is bigoted? Do you have a better argument?

Old 10-03-2016, 10:08 PM

515 posts, read 620,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboxmas View Post
And I know a lot of young white males. Most of them are either Bernie fans and refuse to vote for Hillary and are either voting Trump or third party, and others are Republicans. Has this been the same in your experience?
Whites males are inherently intelligent.

Old 10-03-2016, 10:14 PM

11,989 posts, read 5,231,388 times
Quote:
So everybody voting for Trump is bigoted? Do you have a better argument?
No, not all are, but if you a white racist you're not voting for Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-04-2016, 12:23 AM

29,167 posts, read 22,137,026 times
Quote:
And I know a lot of young white males. Most of them are either Bernie fans and refuse to vote for Hillary and are either voting Trump or third party, and others are Republicans. Has this been the same in your experience?
Nope. Both my sons and all their friends went for Bernie, but they're all now in it for Hillary.

As Bernie said:
"Never let the perfect get in the way of the possible." They took it to heart after he didn't win the nomination.

Personally, the folks I run around with are a generation or two older, and they're also content with Clinton. If she lives up to her promises to Bernie and does her best to see his proposals through, they are giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Clinton doesn't go back on her word. There are no guarantees, as the GOP will still obstruct everything, but Clinton will do her best. And that's all she promised.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:55 AM

3,130 posts, read 3,051,997 times
I've definitely seen more negative comments than positive ones about Clinton from young (under 40) white males. But I'd also say the same for Trump.

Old 10-04-2016, 12:56 PM

3,336 posts, read 1,201,253 times
Quote:
Then you don't know too many young white men.
(Mom of Mellenials here)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections