Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2016, 12:15 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
AKA a Trump presidency will be a "puppet regime"
. I 'get' him, i know he will listen to advisors, if you go back and listen to every word trump has said publicly in the last year, you will hear hundreds of times where he's complimented people as being great at what they do, if he was just going to not listen to them, he wouldn't keep volunteering the merits of all his closest political confidants, he realizes he's way behind the 8 ball politically, he's surrounded himself with sharp political minds, there's no doubt he will be on the phone with newt or rudy if he needs advice.

Great leaders surround themselves with great people and draw from those minds, he's been doing this his entire life. His ego will drive him to be a 'great president' he's very transparent, always on twitter, he's not hiding on golf courses or in relatives apartments, he's out and about, responds if you ask him a question, this will be a 100X more transparent admin if trump wins than if hillary wins, bet your last dollar on it.

Old 09-30-2016, 12:23 AM

158 posts, read 98,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
he's too busy meeting hard working americans, traveling the country and speaking on a nearly daily basis, no time to sit around 'practicing'.

Practicing is for people who don't trust themselves to 'say the right things' just by winging it. Give me the unpracticed person vs the person who sat home studying a script (not to mention colluding with the moderator with a bunch of signals)
X2. Trump came to my little town and I heard him speak live. Afterwards he stayed for 1/2 an hour signing autographs. Outside the arena were about 5-10 protesters and the media cameras were focused on them. When I looked in the papers the next day, the articles were all about the handful of protesters, and mocked the crowd inside for being mostly white. They claimed there were less people inside than anticipated without mentioning that the parking lot filled up hours before the event started and security were turning the rest of the cars away.

No other candidate has yet to show up.

Old 09-30-2016, 02:20 AM

6,977 posts, read 5,708,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle86 View Post
X2. Trump came to my little town and I heard him speak live. Afterwards he stayed for 1/2 an hour signing autographs. Outside the arena were about 5-10 protesters and the media cameras were focused on them. When I looked in the papers the next day, the articles were all about the handful of protesters, and mocked the crowd inside for being mostly white. They claimed there were less people inside than anticipated without mentioning that the parking lot filled up hours before the event started and security were turning the rest of the cars away.

No other candidate has yet to show up.
thanks for this, good post.

trump is an old guy who's not PC and when he's on a roll he can get himself in trouble a bit, but other than that, he's got his priorities in the right place, his passion is evident that he wants to clean up this mess, trump is a builder, a grinder and a creator, he would love nothing better than to 'show up' this obama/hillary administration, he's going to do whatever he can to have people say "trump is better than obama and hillary" after he gets into office and fixes things that need fixing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections