Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2016, 04:52 AM

210 posts, read 273,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Or
A lot of men would have no problem with a woman being President, just not a lying manipulative person like Hillary. I certainly have no issue with female bosses and co-workers. I simply don't like Hillary, damn sure don't trust a thing she says and will never believe that Hillary has America's best interests at heart. I know, I know, the only reason someone wouldn't vote for Hillary is that they are sexists.
Every study done by fact-checking agencies have unanimously find Trump to be the candidate telling the most lies. If you peel the Trump onion, you find that he's actually the opposite of anti-establishment, and take off another layer and he's actually the opposite of an outsider, and another layer, and he actually is bluster, ego, whining and thin-skined. But he has skills to manipulate the "Trump Supporter" base instincts.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2016, 05:42 AM

134 posts, read 73,317 times
the only pro-Hillary guys on my Facebook are openly gay. I don't know of any straight men that are voting for her though outside of the USA there are many men who support her, I don't think they know too much about the US election though.

One of the guys even had a YouTube video on the "bad words" at Trump rallies, so I posted a video of all the Trump supporters being attacked by tolerant liberals and he defriended me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsuleneo View Post
A lot of men still consider women second-class citizens, and are threatened by a woman being President even more so than a Black man. Sexism is just as big a problem in this country as racism.
1) Racism isn't a big problem in this country, the left makes it so.
2) No American male wants their country to be "Merkeled". Which Hillary seems hellbent on importing the kind of people who would vote democrat for generations.

Old 10-02-2016, 07:31 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,573,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryParks View Post
the only pro-Hillary guys on my Facebook are openly gay. I don't know of any straight men that are voting for her though outside of the USA there are many men who support her, I don't think they know too much about the US election though.

One of the guys even had a YouTube video on the "bad words" at Trump rallies, so I posted a video of all the Trump supporters being attacked by tolerant liberals and he defriended me.

2) No American male wants their country to be "Merkeled". Which Hillary seems hellbent on importing the kind of people who would vote democrat for generations.
Let me get this straight. The Republican canidate tweets at 3am about a woman weight and about a man cheating on a woman, and he is masculine ?

Old 10-02-2016, 08:44 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,305,805 times
Did the OP get his "man card" after his injection?

Old 10-02-2016, 08:47 AM

18,986 posts, read 8,998,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Let me get this straight. The Republican canidate tweets at 3am about a woman weight and about a man cheating on a woman, and he is masculine ?
About as masculine as a 12 year-old girl spreading gossip about her middle school rival on social media.

Old 10-02-2016, 09:28 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,714,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryParks View Post

Yup, those hundreds of military generals and admirals supporting Hillary must all be gay. George HW Bush must be gay too.

Old 10-02-2016, 04:17 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,694,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
So all men who vote Democratic are girly men?
I kinda thought that was a given.......

CN

Old 10-02-2016, 04:28 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,723,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This doctor says that men who support Hillary might be low-T. i.e. Girly Men Will give them a man injection to fix it.

Of course Hillary has lost Florida, so he may not have much business.

Testosterone linked to Clinton voters, says Fort Myers doctor's - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

Yup.

What real man wants to hear the poster child for a screeching ex-wife for 8 years?

Old 10-02-2016, 04:32 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,723,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsuleneo View Post
Every study done by fact-checking agencies have unanimously find Trump to be the candidate telling the most lies. If you peel the Trump onion, you find that he's actually the opposite of anti-establishment, and take off another layer and he's actually the opposite of an outsider, and another layer, and he actually is bluster, ego, whining and thin-skined. But he has skills to manipulate the "Trump Supporter" base instincts.

Ooohhhh.....Studies... by fact-checking agencies .....

Liberal clowns are so amusing!

Old 10-02-2016, 05:02 PM

7,161 posts, read 4,719,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
This doctor should have consulted a lawyer before making this offer. It's a legally binding contract if Hillary supporter accepts his public offer. . . . . assuming that this is even ethical, in which case he might be disciplined by the state board of medicine. I hope no one reports him . . . .

Mick
Well, they're going to have to pay in cash.

I hope somebody does report him, but I doubt something will come of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections