Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2016, 04:18 PM

22,281 posts, read 11,772,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
No you did not debunk it.

You do realize there are Youtube videos of him making these racist comments, right?
I most certainly did debunk it. Did you even bother to read what I wrote to you in the other thread?

He said nothing "racist". And you know it, too. Stop lying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2016, 04:27 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,209,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
The shocker is that he's tied with Hillary there, and Johnson & Stein are taking serious support away from her.. She should have this state by 10 points at least.
No, he's not.

Old 10-03-2016, 04:28 PM

51,577 posts, read 25,492,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I most certainly did debunk it. Did you even bother to read what I wrote to you in the other thread?

He said nothing "racist". And you know it, too. Stop lying.
Are you saying he didn't make those comments or that his comments aren't racist?

Old 10-03-2016, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Are you saying he didn't make those comments or that his comments aren't racist?
Did you ever read what I posted to you previously?

What "comments", specifically, did you somehow consider to be "racist"? Nothing he said was "racist". As I said, I explained it all in detail to you and got crickets chirping in response.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:00 PM

Quote:
You are aware that talking as if all the members of a group are essentially the same and interchangeable is racist talk, correct?

When Trump says Mexican are criminals and rapists, that's racist talk.

When Trump says a judge can't rule fairly because he's a Mexican, that's racist talk.

In fact, saying someone can't do their job because of race is sort of the text book definition of racism. That's Paul Ryan, not me, by the way.

When Trump talks about "the blacks, the Hispanics, the Muslims..." that's racist.

Calls for "law and order" is dog whistle talk to his white supremacist fan club. They know what he's talking about and so the rest of us.

Shall we cover sexism, or are you good to go with that one?
Quote:
Did you ever read what I posted to you previously?

What "comments", specifically, did you somehow consider to be "racist"? Nothing he said was "racist". As I said, I explained it all in detail to you and got crickets chirping in response.
I so apologize for not responding to every one of your comments. I am working on a project and take my breaks here with you guys. As I result, I drop in and out, so I don't follow every thread and sometimes they move past me while I'm off working.

In any case, I listed some his racist comments on this thread.

Not only do I consider them racist, so does the rest of the world. In fact, they are the textbook definition of racism.

Paul Ryan even weighed in Trump's comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel.

If you believe you still have a valid point, please copy your post from some other thread and I'll try to respond.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
I so apologize for not responding to every one of your comments. I am working on a project and take my breaks here with you guys. As I result, I drop in and out, so I don't follow every thread and sometimes they move past me while I'm off working.

In any case, I listed some his racist comments on this thread.

Not only do I consider them racist, so does the rest of the world. In fact, they are the textbook definition of racism.

Paul Ryan even weighed in Trump's comments about Judge Gonzalo Curiel.

If you believe you still have a valid point, please copy your post from some other thread and I'll try to respond.
The "rest of the world" thinks no such thing. He said nothing that was "racist" about Mexicans. (BTW, there is no such race as "Mexican".) He said that some illegal alien Mexicans were "rapists" and "murderers" --- and that is true. If you think otherwise, then you need to wake up. He also said that many were not like that. It's very clear that he did not label all Mexicans as rapists and murderers. Reasonably intelligent people are well aware of that.

Once again---as for Judge Curiel---Trump was concerned as to how impartial Curiel would be when it came to hearing his case, since Curiel knows how Trump feels about illegal immigration. He was right to be concerned. Curiel is involved with a group that has ties to La Raza and this group also gave scholarships to illegal aliens. In other words, Curiel is involved with a group that aids and abets illegal activity. Not only should Curiel recuse himself from Trump's case, but he should step down from the bench, as judges are expected to adhere to our laws.

Old 10-03-2016, 05:38 PM

729 posts, read 425,792 times
Quote:
The "rest of the world" thinks no such thing. He said nothing that was "racist" about Mexicans. (BTW, there is no such race as "Mexican".) He said that some illegal alien Mexicans were "rapists" and "murderers" --- and that is true. If you think otherwise, then you need to wake up. He also said that many were not like that. It's very clear that he did not label all Mexicans as rapists and murderers. Reasonably intelligent people are well aware of that.

Once again---as for Judge Curiel---Trump was concerned as to how impartial Curiel would be when it came to hearing his case, since Curiel knows how Trump feels about illegal immigration. He was right to be concerned. Curiel is involved with a group that has ties to La Raza and this group also gave scholarships to illegal aliens. In other words, Curiel is involved with a group that aids and abets illegal activity. Not only should Curiel recuse himself from Trump's case, but he should step down from the bench, as judges are expected to adhere to our laws.
I'd add that I've actually heard from Mexicans who agree with Trump, they understand how some illegal immigrants are, particularly the ones with gang affiliation. I've heard from people are far away as India and New Zealand who support Trump. They they pro-Trump watch american youtuber shows.

And Curiel is a disgrace. He's clearly trying to make an issue where there isn't one (like most of the petty lawsuits that demonstercrats love to keep bringing up). He's already dismiss the lead plaintiff, but he's still trying to make a spectacle out of the case. If he had any integrity as a judge, he would have recused himself long ago. Trump told the truth about him; it's nothing but Curiel's own personal biases that are dragging this case along.

Last edited by Manimuni; 10-03-2016 at 06:03 PM..

Old 10-03-2016, 06:33 PM

Quote:
The "rest of the world" thinks no such thing.
Yes it does.

"A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Racism | Definition of Racism by Merriam-Webster

When Trump says, "the blacks" are this, that, or the other, that is racism.

Trump's statements that a judge could not adhere to our laws because he is a Mexican, that is racism.

You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. The fact is that Trump makes comments that are the very definition of racism.

If this is still confusing, here are several links that might help:

Is Donald Trump a Racist? Here's What His Record Shows

Donald Trump

Paul Ryan rips Donald Trump remarks as 'textbook definition of racist comment' - CNNPolitics.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/op...cist.html?_r=0

Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | Huffington Post

Old 10-03-2016, 06:40 PM

30,122 posts, read 23,508,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Trump continues to fill venues well beyond capacity anywhere he goes.

He amazingly has very Blue, Pennsylvania in play.

https://twitter.com/ChrisSnyderFox/s...81673157529600
Photos like these must send liberals in to hysterical rage induced fits. The way that I know things like this bother them is when I read other threads where an hysterical shrieking liberal will claim that his campaign is over, or he's over, or he's done for, or pin labels on him that he never earned..whenever you see the liberals losing their spit in a thread, you know that means Trump has done something spectacular that Hillary will never, ever be able to match.

So for funsies, and to irritate the liberals even more, I'm going to post this. Get onboard libs, the sooner you do, the less painful life will be:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...83180826181633

Old 10-03-2016, 06:42 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,212,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

So for funsies, and to irritate the liberals even more, I'm going to post this. Get onboard libs, the sooner you do, the less painful life will be:
The swing state polls are starting to look good for Clinton
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.cad7a6cd685e

Including Pennsylvania.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections