Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2016, 03:21 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times

Advertisements

Annnnndddd, this just in from the newsroom - outraged Trumpheads are bombarding John Lennon's son, Julian, with an avalanche of tweets accusing him of selling out to Hillary.

Old 10-04-2016, 03:22 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Maybe they held off because of this....

READ: Guccifer 2.0 Clinton Foundation Hacked Documents | Heavy.com

Old 10-04-2016, 04:39 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Back in the day when he was doing it with Bush the dems loved him, now that the tables are turned he's no good for those same dems.

Legally for him - time will decide what happens to him. We have much bigger "fish to fry" imo.

Anyway - we all have our opinions on who deserves and will be the better POTUS for the betterment for OUR country and its legal citizens.

May GOD watch over all of us.
The thing is - when it came to Bush, Assange actually produced something. He didn't play coy little games.

Old 10-04-2016, 04:40 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Annnnndddd, this just in from the newsroom - outraged Trumpheads are bombarding John Lennon's son, Julian, with an avalanche of tweets accusing him of selling out to Hillary.
You have GOT to be kidding. Please say you're kidding?

Old 10-04-2016, 04:45 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Do you really think that the Clinton foundation would have a folder named "pay to play"

Old 10-04-2016, 04:52 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You have GOT to be kidding. Please say you're kidding?
I am - it's a reference to all the Trumpheads who bombarded Chicago Cubs pitcher Jon Lester with insults after the debate last week, because the imbeciles were to stupid to comprehend that there is more than one person on the planet whose name includes the word "Lester." They assumed he was Lester Holt.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:06 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Quote:
I am - it's a reference to all the Trumpheads who bombarded Chicago Cubs pitcher Jon Lester with insults after the debate last week, because the imbeciles were to stupid to comprehend that there is more than one person on the planet whose name includes the word "Lester." They assumed he was Lester Holt.

Hahaha!

Old 10-04-2016, 05:15 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
I'm not a Hillary fan but I just don't believe this guy. Either **** or get off the pot.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:40 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Something is very weird about this whole situation. .Assange said he is going to release more damning information and e-mails on Hillary. Assange brings up Seth Conrad who was murdered and talked as if he was the fellow who supplied him with Hillary's e-mails but for reasons of secrecy he will not sayAssange did not say no..Then Assange cancels his appearance in Britain and says he has had threats to this life and goes to Germany.

Hillary in the mean time calls for a drone attack to kill Assange. Today she said she did not remember when asked about it.. deny..deny , I don't remember...

Now I don't know about you, but this is very strange to me. Assange does not release any information at all after stating he was going to have a big October surprise.

Looks like Hillary's mafia has gotten to Assange... maybe a payoff , maybe a huge threat to his family. I do know the history of the Clintons.. They will mow anyone down that is in their way of achieving their goals and anyone who ever was going to release information of the Clintons wound up dead. no conspiracy , the bodies were found dead and were known to be doing an investigation on the Clintons. And that is what this is starting to look like..

Just too many facts in history of dead people who were going to spill the beans. They never had the chance.. when you are dead you can't say anything. Clintons have hired cleaners to kill those who saw the Clinton's corruption and were going to report it. I believe they have some kind of evil spirit protecting them.. I believe in the spirit world. God talks about it. The Clinton's have some kind of evil allowing them to rise above all the murders, the lies, the corruption. I don't know why but I do know it is happening and they have a history of dealing with the spirit world.

God's warning. Don't mess with the spirit world. It must be extremely evil.

Old 10-04-2016, 05:45 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Something is very weird about this whole situation. .Assange said he is going to release more damning information and e-mails on Hillary. Assange brings up Seth Conrad who was murdered and talked as if he was the fellow who supplied him with Hillary's e-mails but for reasons of secrecy he will not sayAssange did not say no..Then Assange cancels his appearance in Britain and says he has had threats to this life and goes to Germany.

Hillary in the mean time calls for a drone attack to kill Assange. Today she said she did not remember when asked about it.. deny..deny , I don't remember...

Now I don't know about you, but this is very strange to me. Assange does not release any information at all after stating he was going to have a big October surprise.

Looks like Hillary's mafia has gotten to Assange... maybe a payoff , maybe a huge threat to his family. I do know the history of the Clintons.. They will mow anyone down that is in their way of achieving their goals and anyone who ever was going to release information of the Clintons wound up dead. no conspiracy , the bodies were found dead and were known to be doing an investigation on the Clintons. And that is what this is starting to look like..

Just too many facts in history of dead people who were going to spill the beans. They never had the chance.. when you are dead you can't say anything. Clintons have hired cleaners to kill those who saw the Clinton's corruption and were going to report it. I believe they have some kind of evil spirit protecting them.. I believe in the spirit world. God talks about it. The Clinton's have some kind of evil allowing them to rise above all the murders, the lies, the corruption. I don't know why but I do know it is happening and they have a history of dealing with the spirit world.

God's warning. Don't mess with the spirit world. It must be extremely evil.
Assange never left London, he is holed up in an embassy to avoid being sent to Sweden on rape charges.
Hillary is not going to drone attack any building in London.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections