Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2016, 07:06 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
The things you guys make yourselves believe.
What's scary is that they actually believe stuff like that. Like, legitimately, truly, in their soul believe stuff like that. Without even second guessing, not even questioning, not even thinking "Well....really? Naw, I'm gonna check that out". Nope. And people like that vote. Think about that for a moment, if you will.

Old 10-04-2016, 07:06 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
The loud mouth lefties in here shooting off their big mouths are really going to look like fools when the caca hits the fan, which it will, it's coming, be sure of that.
You would be wise to shout your collective mouths so you don't look like complete fools when it happens. actually, you already do look like fools, but it would be easier on you to just sit quietly and wait to see what happens...
Trump 2016, Make America Great Again..
Treasonous hillary for the firing squad..

Old 10-04-2016, 07:09 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Assange is such a drama queen. I didn't get that whole idiotic Berlin thing. He was going to do this online no matter what after his whole Queen Elizabeth thing on the balcony was nixed. What difference could it possibly make where in the world the link was?

Maybe his Ecuadoran hosts are getting sick of him. Do they have to buy his groceries and pay his living expenses? The UK stopped guarding him a long time ago--too much time and money for a slug fugitive who actually put British operatives in danger as well as Americans when he released classified info.

For a guy who is totally dependent on the kindness of others to exist on the lam, he seems to be an arrogant and very ungrateful guest.
I totally agree with this. And why in the world are we giving this man so much attention. The guy is hiding in a Embassy to keep from facing charges of rape, and fear of being extradited to the U.S. I mean if he did no wrong, then face up and fight the charges and let the jury decide. But, I guess he would prefer to live the rest of his life confine to an Embassy of Ecuador. They should take away his ability to communicate to the outside world.

Old 10-04-2016, 07:14 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post
The loud mouth lefties in here shooting off their big mouths are really going to look like fools when the caca hits the fan, which it will, it's coming, be sure of that.
You would be wise to shout your collective mouths so you don't look like complete fools when it happens. actually, you already do look like fools, but it would be easier on you to just sit quietly and wait to see what happens...
We'll be eagerly awaiting, with our hands clasped to our chest. Just like The Rapture....what's that? You mean, the rapture hasn't happened even though that nutcase kept predicting it? And then making excuses & pushing the date back? Like that?

Old 10-04-2016, 07:25 PM

And why would any American, be so willing to hear and accept what a foreign entity have to say in influencing our election. To me, it shouldn't matter what party you support. I think the guy should just stay out of it and let the American people decide their own election.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:23 PM

46,951 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy ol' Man View Post

Old 10-04-2016, 09:36 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,653,459 times
A ha ha, so many gullible people, especially some hypocritical Trump supporters, were breathlessly awaiting for the devastation to the Hillary campaign.

That's what you get, you got played for fools.

I called it.

Trump backers realize they’ve been played as WikiLeaks fails to deliver October surprise

Quote:
The much-vaunted news conference, as it turned out, was little more than an extended infomercial for WikiLeaks on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of its founding.

Assange, whose group released a trove of hacked Democratic National Committee documents on the eve of the party’s convention this summer, breezily dismissed the idea that anyone should have expected any news at his news conference.

“If we are going to make a major publication about the U.S., we wouldn't do it at 3 a.m.," Assange said at one point, referring to the Eastern daylight start time for the event.

That didn’t go over well with Trump backers who had stayed up through the night, thinking they’d be watching live the unveiling of the death blow to the Clinton campaign.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Something is very weird about this whole situation. .Assange said he is going to release more damning information and e-mails on Hillary. Assange brings up Seth Conrad who was murdered and talked as if he was the fellow who supplied him with Hillary's e-mails but for reasons of secrecy he will not sayAssange did not say no..Then Assange cancels his appearance in Britain and says he has had threats to this life and goes to Germany.

Hillary in the mean time calls for a drone attack to kill Assange. Today she said she did not remember when asked about it.. deny..deny , I don't remember...

Now I don't know about you, but this is very strange to me. Assange does not release any information at all after stating he was going to have a big October surprise.

Looks like Hillary's mafia has gotten to Assange... maybe a payoff , maybe a huge threat to his family. I do know the history of the Clintons.. They will mow anyone down that is in their way of achieving their goals and anyone who ever was going to release information of the Clintons wound up dead. no conspiracy , the bodies were found dead and were known to be doing an investigation on the Clintons. And that is what this is starting to look like..

Just too many facts in history of dead people who were going to spill the beans. They never had the chance.. when you are dead you can't say anything. Clintons have hired cleaners to kill those who saw the Clinton's corruption and were going to report it. I believe they have some kind of evil spirit protecting them.. I believe in the spirit world. God talks about it. The Clinton's have some kind of evil allowing them to rise above all the murders, the lies, the corruption. I don't know why but I do know it is happening and they have a history of dealing with the spirit world.

God's warning. Don't mess with the spirit world. It must be extremely evil.

You can NOT be serious with this.....any of this but especially the bolded.

So are the Clintons practicing voodoo now too?

Old 10-04-2016, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Something is very weird about this whole situation. .Assange said he is going to release more damning information and e-mails on Hillary. Assange brings up Seth Conrad who was murdered and talked as if he was the fellow who supplied him with Hillary's e-mails but for reasons of secrecy he will not sayAssange did not say no..Then Assange cancels his appearance in Britain and says he has had threats to this life and goes to Germany.

Hillary in the mean time calls for a drone attack to kill Assange. Today she said she did not remember when asked about it.. deny..deny , I don't remember...

Now I don't know about you, but this is very strange to me. Assange does not release any information at all after stating he was going to have a big October surprise.

Looks like Hillary's mafia has gotten to Assange... maybe a payoff , maybe a huge threat to his family. I do know the history of the Clintons.. They will mow anyone down that is in their way of achieving their goals and anyone who ever was going to release information of the Clintons wound up dead. no conspiracy , the bodies were found dead and were known to be doing an investigation on the Clintons. And that is what this is starting to look like..

Just too many facts in history of dead people who were going to spill the beans. They never had the chance.. when you are dead you can't say anything. Clintons have hired cleaners to kill those who saw the Clinton's corruption and were going to report it. I believe they have some kind of evil spirit protecting them.. I believe in the spirit world. God talks about it. The Clinton's have some kind of evil allowing them to rise above all the murders, the lies, the corruption. I don't know why but I do know it is happening and they have a history of dealing with the spirit world.

God's warning. Don't mess with the spirit world. It must be extremely evil.
Assange just love all the global attention, and the media gives it to him every time. I guess if your life is confined to an Embassy complex, you have to do something to entertain yourself somehow. He loves keeping himself in the news.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:13 PM

1,458 posts, read 1,170,085 times
Maybe some foundation...somewhere...paid him off. Maybe the deal was going down while he was delayed...

No matter what, this guy is a dangerous dude and could possibly disrupt any number of important things in our country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections