Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2016, 01:26 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
I'm sure that if Assange has something on Trump instead you would be singing a different tune.
There is plenty on Trump coming out of his own mouth, no need for a hacker.

Old 10-04-2016, 01:28 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
There is plenty on Trump coming out of his own mouth, no need for a hacker.
I'm speaking of Assange and what you said.

Old 10-04-2016, 01:39 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
I'm sure that if Assange has something on Trump instead you would be singing a different tune.
Why? Why would anyone be "singing a different tune"? You people just don't GET it. Assange is a punk - a scurvy, teenage script kiddy who never grew up, a middle-aged anarchist who fancies himself some sort of noble martyr in the fight for truth and justice. The Ecuadoran embassy is just a larger version of his mother's basement. Nothing is going to change that, and nobody denies it. Why would anyone "sing a different tune" about him? It makes no sense.

Old 10-04-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Why? Why would anyone be "singing a different tune"? You people just don't GET it. Assange is a punk - a scurvy, teenage script kiddy who never grew up, a middle-aged anarchist who fancies himself some sort of noble martyr in the fight for truth and justice. The Ecuadoran embassy is just a larger version of his mother's basement. Nothing is going to change that, and nobody denies it. Why would anyone "sing a different tune" about him? It makes no sense.
Well from what I remember when he had dirt on Bush the dems loved him, now that he potentially has on Hillary - he's no longer good.

Old 10-04-2016, 01:46 PM
mlb

4,971 posts, read 4,451,534 times
Not enough brain bleach for Post #266.

Old 10-04-2016, 01:47 PM

Quote:
I'm speaking of Assange and what you said.
It doesn't matter who he is dishing on, he is still hiding in an embassy in London to escape rape charges in Sweden.

Old 10-04-2016, 01:55 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
- Carry's hot sauce with her everywhere
- Pay for play, Corruption,
- works in a government position and claims not to know what the "C" indicates,
- deleting emails,
- Benghazi,
- funded by the rich political elite,
- Didn't do anything in all the time she was in government.
- Calls Americans a basket of deplorable's,
- Lies about paying for college

After 8 years of Obama, and all the above and more, people still support her.... the people in our country are all f'd up. You can't fix stupid.
Getting a ittle desperate? Don't worry, it will be over soon...just get used to saying "Madam President"

Old 10-04-2016, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
It doesn't matter who he is dishing on, he is still hiding in an embassy in London to escape rape charges in Sweden.
Back in the day when he was doing it with Bush the dems loved him, now that the tables are turned he's no good for those same dems.

Legally for him - time will decide what happens to him. We have much bigger "fish to fry" imo.

Anyway - we all have our opinions on who deserves and will be the better POTUS for the betterment for OUR country and its legal citizens.

May GOD watch over all of us.

Old 10-04-2016, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Back in the day when he was doing it with Bush the dems loved him, now that the tables are turned he's no good for those same dems.

Legally for him - time will decide what happens to him. We have much bigger "fish to fry" imo.

Anyway - we all have our opinions on who deserves and will be the better POTUS for the betterment for OUR country and its legal citizens.

May GOD watch over all of us.
Funny, I thought the same then as I do now. It is wrong to hack or distribute government information. But then again I voted for Bush once, and McCain.

Be careful who you label and with what title.

Old 10-04-2016, 02:03 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,628,754 times
Quote:
Well from what I remember when he had dirt on Bush the dems loved him, now that he potentially has on Hillary - he's no longer good.
Well, I'm no dem, so I can't really speak to that in detail. But the way I see it, nobody has every really like him. People either like what he does or don't like what he does, depending on whose ox he happens to be goring, but he's always a scruffy little gutterpunk no matter which hornet's nest he happens to be throwing rocks at.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections