Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 11:03 AM

952 posts, read 518,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

I feel the news cast was trying to worm their way into the viewers subconscious to cast negative doubt on Trump.

Trump is being attacked from every angle.

My subconscious is having a hard time hearing anything when my conscious is so overwhelmed with hearing Trump's own words and trying to make ANY sense out of them.

Funny that you think the media has to 'worm their way' into my subconscious for me to think that Trump is a big mouthed, arrogant, lying loser that is unqualified to lead this country. Those facts are oh so bubbling on the surface.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2016, 11:07 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Actually, Melania Trump's legal status is not clear. Depends on if she was truthful on her citizenship application.
Do you really think that Trump would have run for president if it would have put the mother of his child at risk of being deported.

My god the stupidity of the attacks is unreal. It's actually pathetic.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:10 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,713,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Do you really think that Trump would have run for president if it would have put the mother of his child at risk of being deported.

My god the stupidity of the attacks is unreal. It's actually pathetic.
Which mother, he's had three of them. The man switches families like Kelsey Grammer. Oddly enough both are Republicans.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:16 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I love how Trump supporters lament Washington Post reporting. Trump so deserves it. Trump barred the Washington Post because they won't fawn all over him. Is this WWII Germany? Then Trump attacked Jeff Bezos as using the Washington Post as some sort of tax avoidance. Has anyone heard about his 1995 tax return where h loses a billion and let's the rest of us pay? Trump wanted the Washington Post to be his lapdog and when they refused, he barred them. They have no obligation to do anything but report and they are doing exactly that. You and he can whine about the Washington Post all you like, I'm laughing at the enemy he has made of them. I hope the Washington Post and the New York Times win Pulitzers.

It's the Republican way. Chris Christie made New Jersey taxpayers pay millions for Christie's "self-investigation" where his lawyers declared him innocent. And they left him in office after that so no pity!
Gee I wonder why ? When Jeff Bezos (owner of the Washington Post) has come out and said he will have a team of journalists looking to dig up dirt on Trump, do you really think there will be none biased reporting ?

The stupidity and fear for this guy is amazing...
Facebook co-founder promises $20 million to stop Trump - LA Times

Wouldn't this $20 million be better spent on helping people that need it rather then blowing it on fighting Trump ?

Old 10-04-2016, 11:19 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Dont have cable but even the broadcast stations are all over Trump and only praise tim kaine/hilliary.. really bizzaar that anyone wouldnt notice the pattern.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Trump is winning. That is why. Trump rallies are attended by THOUSANDS. Only a few hundred show up to see Hillary. Is has been reported that the media that attends the Trump rallies are refusing to photograph the crowd sizes. They just sit in a pool and ignore the event. The media is trying to control the narrative to prop up Hillary.

Trump is not winning. Two weeks ago it was a 'tight race'. Today, it's not so tight and Hillary is the projected winner.

Try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch33 View Post
Has the "Trump masterfully trolls the media" meme run its course?

I guess they are done with that. So now it's 'the media isn't FAIR to me".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
"Ignores?????"

Thirty plus years of non-stop investigations, headlines, etc. and we are supposed to believe that the media is ignoring Clinton??

Please.

Selective amnesia is what that is.
Thank you. I have heard about NOTHING other than Benghazi for how many years now? I've been hearing about her emails for just as long and people say she's been ignored.

Trump is just now feeling the heat of a presidential candidate.

I do think the press went overboard last evening with the whole PTSD thing. Trump was doing his best to empathize - not criticize.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Gee I wonder why ? When Jeff Bezos (owner of the Washington Post) has come out and said he will have a team of journalists looking to dig up dirt on Trump, do you really think there will be none biased reporting ?

The stupidity and fear for this guy is amazing...
Facebook co-founder promises $20 million to stop Trump - LA Times

Wouldn't this $20 million be better spent on helping people that need it rather then blowing it on fighting Trump ?
I don't know, how much has Trump donated to charity compared to buying pictures of himself from the funds of his foundation that he stopped donating to in 2008?

Trump banned all media that didn't fawn over him. He took pride in it! Trump wanted to control the media like Hitler did and the media was so horrified they decided to report on him instead without attending his events since they were banned anyway. The media is doing exactly what they should be doing, especially when a presidential candidate declares that they cannot cover him unless they fawn all over him.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:35 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Which mother, he's had three of them. The man switches families like Kelsey Grammer. Oddly enough both are Republicans.
Wow, even that needs explained to you.

Here's the post that I responded too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Actually, Melania Trump's legal status is not clear. Depends on if she was truthful on her citizenship application.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Wow, even that needs explained to you.
I don't need to have one man with three different families explained to me. It's pretty straightforward.

Old 10-04-2016, 11:38 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,600,003 times
Oh boohoo, look at all the crying and whining from Trump's BODs. You shouldn't have hitched a ride on the Trump Reality train so it's too late to cry but you know what? Your crooked Trump may still win the White House so cheer up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections