Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 02:06 PM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
But that ain't happening. Though if you wish to pick one out and make case for it, I'm willing to listen.
(crickets)
How about Nevada? Republican monopoly. Governor is Brian Sandoval (R) with Republican majorities in legislature and senate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2016, 02:08 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,702,895 times
Quote:
Nope.

Video proves pollster wrong. There were more women in that crowd than what pollster reached via land line phone.
How about these polls?

Here’s what we know: Hillary Clinton is leading in the race for president, and she’s made meaningful gains since last week’s presidential debate. Clinton is currently a 72 percent favorite in our polls-only forecast, up from 55 percent just before the debate.

Election Update: How Big Is Hillary Clinton’s Lead? | FiveThirtyEight

Old 10-04-2016, 02:09 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
How about Nevada? Republican monopoly. Governor is Brian Sandoval (R) with Republican majorities in legislature and senate.
And they have sent Harry Reid (D) to the Senate for a very long time, and have voted (D) in the presidential elections for a long time.

Nevada is a blue state.

The fact that you think it is now in play speaks for itself. i.e. It's the Blue states that have come into play and are now at risk of going to Trump.

If anything the huge drop in the D Nevada caucus vs the huge rise in the R Nevada caucus is quite telling.

Old 10-04-2016, 02:10 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
WOW ..........powerful video !!! No connection to the tablecloth wearing crime boss. Who knew ?

Old 10-04-2016, 02:12 PM

4,384 posts, read 4,381,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
millennials are all living in their parent's basement!!
I don't think so. Some have had a hard time getting decent job but I see a lot of them doing OK. Also, they are going to be a very large demographic going forward. I am pretty interested in learning more about the way they think and what they have to say.

Old 10-04-2016, 04:17 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Yep, that is the one. Maybe North Carolina will stay blue as well. The issue is Trump needs Ohio and more so Florida. Those two in it of itself aren't enough.

Old 10-04-2016, 04:22 PM

22,180 posts, read 19,449,121 times
Quote:
But that ain't happening. Though if you wish to pick one out and make case for it, I'm willing to listen.

(crickets)
Granted might be thought of as more purple now than red, but Clinton has now led in 6 polls in a row in a state only won once recently by a Democratic Presidential candidate. Drawing a blank on the name of it, but Governor is in a bit of trouble to, and if I'm not mistaken I believe you live there....

Old 10-04-2016, 04:23 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,111,606 times
Quote:
Oh you think having them fondled, raped and abused by Bill Clinton is better?
As I understand it, there is a Federal lawsuit against Trump and his buddy Jeff Epstein alleging that plaintiff minor was raped by them. Furthermore, according to a book, Ivana gave a deposition during her divorce proceeding that Trump violently raped her during marriage.

I can't tell if any of those claims are true. Neither can you vis-a-vis allegations against Bill. Because allegations are allegations until proven. Has Bill been arrested, indicted or convicted? What's that, I can't hear you.

Mick

Old 10-04-2016, 04:25 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,133,491 times
Of course they don't feel connected to her.

I don't think anyone could feel connected to her.

Hell, even Bill couldn't stay 'connected' to her. /cheapshot

Old 10-04-2016, 04:26 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Stein, yes. She's more of a leftist nutjob than even Bernie was and will only draw from Dems. Johnson, not so much. The libertarian party has always been about reduced government size, power and control over individual lives. Hardly things any Dem would support.
There are a number of Bernie supporters who turned libertarian rather than green so that is where you are off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections