Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2016, 08:40 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,486,926 times

Advertisements

Kaine 7, Pence 2
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2016, 08:55 PM

5,064 posts, read 5,726,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Another thought

Is Tim Kaine better than Joe Biden?
Heck no. Biden is an idiot, but he's a likable idiot. Tim Kaine is so incredibly unlikable.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:01 PM

285 posts, read 197,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I live in VA. Never liked him, never voted for him
Same! I didn't know much about him before, but now I know enough that I would never vote for him. Not sure who is worse, Kaine or Clinton!

Old 10-04-2016, 09:04 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,927,676 times
Tim Kaine the rat.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:05 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Kaine looks very weak as I watch the VP debate. If Hillary is elected we are doomed.
If Trump is elected, we're doomed, too. They both suck. But it could've been worse; it could've been a choice between The Bern and Trump. Myself, I thought O'Malley was better than anyone else out there in the initial debates, but....oh well.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:05 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentwoodgirl View Post
Heck no. Biden is an idiot, but he's a likable idiot. Tim Kaine is so incredibly unlikable.
Sorry, but no. Biden is not even remotely a idiot. Have you seen him debate?

Tim Kaine is no comparison. That being said...he isnt that bad either. Pence did better...but also not in the same league as Biden.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:18 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

Tim Kaine is no comparison. That being said...he isnt that bad either. Pence did better...but also not in the same league as Biden.
a idiot Bitem sucks and was a horrible crank vs. Ryan.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:42 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Tim Kaine ( had to look up his first name) who seems like a good person gets to bypass the former
16 folks spending millions ( many whom were presidential material) gets to be the leader of the free
world if Hillary God forbids falls face first in a tar pit . What are Dems thinking? Oh forgot 41% never
heard of Kaine in the latest poll. In fairness most don't know or care who Pense is either. Should all
voting be left to let's say competent ( multiple choice tested ) voters? Oh my!! Honey that debate crap
is on please turn to Wicked Tuna ......burp.
OK, let me say it again: This is not a good election for debate drinking games.

Old 10-04-2016, 09:47 PM

5,827 posts, read 4,162,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openmike View Post
Tim Kaine ( had to look up his first name) who seems like a good person gets to bypass the former
16 folks spending millions ( many whom were presidential material) gets to be the leader of the free
world if Hillary God forbids falls face first in a tar pit . What are Dems thinking? Oh forgot 41% never
heard of Kaine in the latest poll. In fairness most don't know or care who Pense is either. Should all
voting be left to let's say competent ( multiple choice tested ) voters? Oh my!! Honey that debate crap
is on please turn to Wicked Tuna ......burp.
Any person who supports Hillary Clinton would almost certainly prefer Kaine to Trump. Why would ANY fact about Hillary's health lead them to vote for Trump, then?

Old 10-04-2016, 10:22 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,906,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post

Biden is a senile old pervert who is where he is because he hung around long enough to be in the right place at the right time when the incompetent corrupt obama came along and needed a stooge.
Stooge is the perfect description of drunk old uncle Joe....
Tonight Kaine showed America what an obnoxious fool he is... so he and Joe are a toss up, and when I think about them, it makes me toss up...!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections