Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 04:37 AM

26,301 posts, read 14,897,823 times

Advertisements

Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are 'Tip of the Iceberg' | LifeZette

This time in Philly, non-US Citizens are registered and so are convicted felons, many of them having voted.

There are countless examples of voter fraud from the Washington Mall shooter who proclaimed his affinity for ISIS and Hillary that illegally voted three times to "dead people" voting in Colorado, to Wisconsin having more than 5,000 ballots than voters that actually were on record as having voted.

Democrats need to stop saying that there is no evidence of voter fraud, just because MSNBC ignores reality. At this point, I think the DNC wants voter fraud by blocking attempts to clean it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2016, 08:39 AM

27,534 posts, read 15,988,858 times
Why is it dems always kickin and screaming about voter ID? because they're the ones comminting voter fraud almost exclusively. The system needs fixin. Dem response "thats racist!" or "such a tiny amount dont matter" Time for action. Then you got oDummy appointing his chums to rig it.. we're screwed.

Old 10-05-2016, 08:42 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,772,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Illegal Voters Uncovered in Philly Are 'Tip of the Iceberg' | LifeZette

This time in Philly, non-US Citizens are registered and so are convicted felons, many of them having voted.

There are countless examples of voter fraud from the Washington Mall shooter who proclaimed his affinity for ISIS and Hillary that illegally voted three times to "dead people" voting in Colorado, to Wisconsin having more than 5,000 ballots than voters that actually were on record as having voted.

Democrats need to stop saying that there is no evidence of voter fraud, just because MSNBC ignores reality. At this point, I think the DNC wants voter fraud by blocking attempts to clean it up.
Pennsylvania is one of the states that, by law, allows convicted felons to vote.

Ex-offenders have right to vote in Pennsylvania | PennLive.com

Old 10-05-2016, 10:56 AM

11,999 posts, read 12,875,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Pennsylvania is one of the states that, by law, allows convicted felons to vote.

As they should be-they served their time, and often for erroneous non-violent charges.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:45 AM

26,301 posts, read 14,897,823 times
Quote:

Per your article, felons can't vote while in prison. They hace found that some are. Meanwhile Indiana State Police raided voter registration offices yesterday for voter registration fraud in 9 counties....and you Democrats scream racist or obfuscate, because you know the fraud benefits "social justice change."

Old 10-05-2016, 11:48 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,426,521 times
The end justifies the means.
Those caught commiting voting fraud should be lined up and shot by firing squad.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:51 AM

13,675 posts, read 8,962,677 times
Ah, LifeZette! Isn't that the website founded by Laura Ingraham? Why, I believe it was.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Per your article, felons can't vote while in prison. They hace found that some are. Meanwhile Indiana State Police raided voter registration offices yesterday for voter registration fraud in 9 counties....and you Democrats scream racist or obfuscate, because you know the fraud benefits "social justice change."
Voter registration fraud and voter fraud are two different things.

And as a liberal Independent I take the issue of fraud very seriously. I would like our elections to be 100% free of fraud. I would like every person qualified to vote to have the opportunity to vote. I don't agree with countries that compel participation, because I think non-participation is an act of free speech just as voting is an act of free speech. The fact that laws are being promoted that don't address the issues meaningfully, and that these laws could disenfranchise legal voters, I find disturbing.

But I appreciate that you are trying to establish a case that voter fraud is so rampant that it affects the outcomes of our elections. I don't believe that (and study after study supports me), but you do believe that. Now you have to make the argument that voter ID laws will resolve the voter fraud. Never mind the fact that the bulk of voter fraud involves absentee voting.

Old 10-05-2016, 11:57 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,218,895 times
Quote:
Voter registration fraud and voter fraud are two different things.

And as a liberal Independent I take the issue of fraud very seriously. I would like our elections to be 100% free of fraud. I would like every person qualified to vote to have the opportunity to vote. I don't agree with countries that compel participation, because I think non-participation is an act of free speech just as voting is an act of free speech. The fact that laws are being promoted that don't address the issues meaningfully, and that these laws could disenfranchise legal voters, I find disturbing.

But I appreciate that you are trying to establish a case that voter fraud is so rampant that it affects the outcomes of our elections. I don't believe that (and study after study supports me), but you do believe that. Now you have to make the argument that voter ID laws will resolve the voter fraud. Never mind the fact that the bulk of voter fraud involves absentee voting.
Many local and state elections are decided by less than 1000 votes. A recent vote here in my county was decided by only 3 votes.

Illegal voting can definitely change the rightful outcome of elections.

Old 10-05-2016, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Many local and state elections are decided by less than 1000 votes. A recent vote here in my county was decided by only 3 votes.

Illegal voting can definitely change the rightful outcome of elections.
And yet study after study after study has shown that voter fraud has a negligible impact on election outcomes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections