Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 08:24 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosane View Post
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...oral-calculus/

Here's your educated voters Hillary, can you see the rocket scientists and brain surgeons in this dignified bunch?
http://newsone.ws/image/resize/718/0...03f26c8d9.jpeg

Nice.

Hillary, actually, is ahead in Ohio. She is not abandoning Ohio. So the title of your thread is false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Monmouth University....says otherwise

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I noticed they had Clinton ahead most of the time, if not all, and then I saw they were cheating. I generally write off cheaters: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ying-about-it/ Democrats have no shame which explains how they can vote for Hillary in the first place.

Many of us don't believe the polls anyway. Does Clinton have PA and CO? I didn't think so. The other 3 are also a toss up.

I guess a lot of supporters are just keeping it a secret being too embarrassed to show support for Hillary out in the open?

Well, according to the polls - she actually DOES have PA and CO.

Romney didn't believe the polls either. Neither did Karl Rove.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
For Hillary, the entire US is too white and uneducated.

How in the world can Hillary expect to "lead" a nation comprised of over 50% of people she hates?
One could say the same of Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 08:32 AM

16,376 posts, read 22,481,067 times
Clinton is not abandoning Ohio. This is the 3rd post in the past 2 weeks falsely suggesting Clinton has given up in Ohio. It's 100% propaganda.

Hillary Clinton has visited Ohio and so has Tim Kaine, Bill Clinton and Chelsea Clinton.

OH, FL, PA, MI, NC, NH, NE, WI, MO, AZ, CO are all swing states that are getting visits from the candidates.

Since Trump's disastrous post-debate week, Hillary was +2 in the last 2 Ohio polls that were released yesterday, 10/5. Hillary is on the upswing in Ohio.

Old 10-06-2016, 08:38 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,278,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I noticed they had Clinton ahead most of the time, if not all, and then I saw they were cheating. I generally write off cheaters: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ying-about-it/ Democrats have no shame which explains how they can vote for Hillary in the first place.

Many of us don't believe the polls anyway. Does Clinton have PA and CO? I didn't think so. The other 3 are also a toss up.

I guess a lot of supporters are just keeping it a secret being too embarrassed to show support for Hillary out in the open?
That's about the 3rd time this cycle the CT has "found" internal documents like that. Funny how they are only from pollsters showing Clinton ahead though.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:00 AM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Nice.

Hillary, actually, is ahead in Ohio. She is not abandoning Ohio. So the title of your thread is false.

Thank you!

Well, according to the polls - she actually DOES have PA and CO.

One could say the same of Trump.

One COULD say that, but it would be false. Hillary has insulted MILLIONS of "deplorables" and "basement dwellers". She is anti-Semitic and racist in personal conversations. She treats the secret service, military members, and subordinates like sub humans.

Hillary is an arrogant, mean spirited elitist.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:55 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
One COULD say that, but it would be false. Hillary has insulted MILLIONS of "deplorables" and "basement dwellers". She is anti-Semitic and racist in personal conversations. She treats the secret service, military members, and subordinates like sub humans.

Hillary is an arrogant, mean spirited elitist.
I'm afraid that would be true. Ask WOMEN what they think of Trump as they are abandoning him in droves. Ask any MINORITY if they feel Trump gives two chits about them or women. The answer is NO.

Old 10-06-2016, 11:56 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,335,229 times
Hillary is leading in Ohio, and actively campaigning in Ohio, and is favored to win. In fact Obama, Hillary and Bill will all visit Ohio in the coming days.

I guess reality no longer matters?

Old 10-06-2016, 11:58 AM

19,746 posts, read 22,654,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Dont worry, Im sure "dey be turnin dey life around" any day now...
Spoken like a true Goldwater, err.. I mean Trump supporter..

Old 10-06-2016, 12:01 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Too white?? This country was created by Nordic people. What color should the majority be???
Well..this country was created by a number of different cultures and colors. Most of the South was built by African-Americans...as slaves. Chinese helped build the railroads. And so on....I think Nordic people were a minority yes? British, French, Irish, Scots, German...were the white majority.

Not that it really matters---the answer to your question is..well...not white anyway--as 'other than white' will be the majority in just a few years.

Old 10-06-2016, 12:54 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,443 times
Today in Michigan Clinton's lead has increased to 11 points. It is hard to believe she is also not gaining in neighboring Ohio too.

Is there any State Trump is gaining?

Old 10-06-2016, 12:57 PM

32,097 posts, read 34,702,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I don't think Rove believed the results either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections