Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2016, 03:57 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Trump isn't popular because he is an established Republican. He is popular because he is anti-establishment. America is tired of the business as usual types that have created a 20 trillion dollar debt, messed up our healthcare system and seems to pander to every special interest group. That is why the Tea party rose out of no where.
Party loyalty isn't a badge of honor, its a disgrace.
I agree but you're speaking to mostly "zombies" here. Your post is beyond their comprehension lol!

The Hillary voters well at least most of them are so loyal that they're like zombies incapable of independent thought as like a one way street as well as these could be also the ones that expect government to provide for them "because they know better how you should live your life".

There's much more to my thoughts on this but will stop here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2016, 04:23 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,120,826 times
Trump bots can't be convinced the sky is blue on a clear sunny day. They are quite helpless. I feel sorry for them.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:44 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,878,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Trump bots can't be convinced the sky is blue on a clear sunny day. They are quite helpless. I feel sorry for them.
As opposed to Hillary bots who turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to her many lies and misdeeds. Hillary is an example of what is wrong in DC. I agree Trump is no better, but he didn't create the 20 trillion dollar debt, he doesn't believe in nation building, he believes that our immigration laws need to be enforced and that we should raise the bar on who is an acceptable immigrant.
I'm not voting for Trump, but at least he isn't Hillary Clinton.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:10 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,711,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
This election is establishment vs non-establishment.

Doesn't get more clearer than that no matter what party decides to be against the non-establishment candidate and its supporters.

At the finish line (election day) we'll see who wins.
and I think it is safe to say; take a look at that list, how many of them even right a bell to most of us? The only thing that matters now, is how Trump does on Sunday and what happens 4 plus weeks from now.

I do have to admit, it is amazing how some have come out opposed to him that would normally, never oppose a fellow Republican, but as you say: this is the year of the non establishment candidate. It is worth the try. Who knows what kind of a President Trump would be. I am willing to give him the chance and pray to God he can handle it.

We also have to remember; we have 2 candidates: One that may have to step down if she finds herself in legal trouble or may not last through even 4 years as President due to health issues and the second candidate that may not serve even 4 years cause he finds out it is more fun to run a business than a country. We better all start looking at the running mates.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and I think it is safe to say; take a look at that list, how many of them even right a bell to most of us? The only thing that matters now, is how Trump does on Sunday and what happens 4 plus weeks from now.

I do have to admit, it is amazing how some have come out opposed to him that would normally, never oppose a fellow Republican, but as you say: this is the year of the non establishment candidate. It is worth the try. Who knows what kind of a President Trump would be. I am willing to give him the chance and pray to God he can handle it.

We also have to remember; we have 2 candidates: One that may have to step down if she finds herself in legal trouble or may not last through even 4 years as President due to health issues and the second candidate that may not serve even 4 years cause he finds out it is more fun to run a business than a country. We better all start looking at the running mates.
I think if elected will be able to handle it in different ways than we're used to seeing that nets results (meaning talking to congress and negotiating to an agreement on the most part = his hard work and long hours) of course you can't forget the MSM fanfare as well as CD posters that would chop him up even if Trump gave them all plus more that they wanted.

I also think that GOD gave us Trump in order to give us a chance to save this country - I don't care what everyone reading this statement may think.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:16 AM

6,393 posts, read 4,113,787 times
If Obama is the divider in chief, what do you call Trump?

Old 10-07-2016, 06:18 AM

27,798 posts, read 32,427,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Trump isn't popular because he is an established Republican. He is popular because he is anti-establishment. America is tired of the business as usual types that have created a 20 trillion dollar debt, messed up our healthcare system and seems to pander to every special interest group. That is why the Tea party rose out of no where.
Party loyalty isn't a badge of honor, its a disgrace.
Please review the impact Trump's economic and tax policies have on our debt. I think you maybe surprised. He's clueless. I refuse to support the man....incompetent and clueless.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
If Obama is the divider in chief, what do you call Trump?
Uniter - if one listens to what he says at "x" amount of his rallies one would know this.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:02 AM

11,988 posts, read 5,292,205 times
The frightening thing is the types of people Trump is uniting.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:11 AM

8,886 posts, read 5,368,429 times
So .....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections