Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 10:45 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,563,954 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I'm Canadian, but I can't wait for Sunday's debate.....I'd love to see that disgusting excuse for a man lose it and go down in flames. It will be great entertainment....He is toast.
Trudeau isnt debating on Sunday.

15,088 posts, read 13,444,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
This will help Trump.
Yeah, just what kind of crack are you on?

Keep telling yourself lies and see how that works out for you...

25,578 posts, read 56,455,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Real men operate with some semblance of integrity.
Well, first one needs to know the meaning of and value integrity. Sadly lacking these days in far too many people. I saw the phrase the other day "personal and professional excellence." Does anyone even consider these as aspirational qualities, anymore?

16,579 posts, read 20,698,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Where are all the moralizers that attacked Hillary as an enabler??

Does this makes Melania....an enabler?

Wow. First she steals Michelle's lines and now she steals Hillary's role?

Frankly and depending on the prenup, of course, if I were Melania--I'd be out of there. He was married to her for a couple of months at that time? I'd feel so betrayed. She's still young and attractive and could do a lot better.
Prenup or no prenup, Melania ought to ditch him. He's such a creep.

4,204 posts, read 2,340,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it. That's a crime. I wouldn't be surprised if woman he assaulted over the years start to come forward.

He's done.
Lol. He was joking. He never sexually assaulted anyone. This will win him the election because this is nothing when compared to the Clinton's behavior.

9,512 posts, read 6,093,395 times
I'd rather encounter a snake in plain sight than a snake in the grass.

Old 10-07-2016, 10:46 PM

15,408 posts, read 6,192,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen88 View Post
I'm as confident as ever, because I see this as a non issue, a mere distraction by the left. As others, and maybe you too have said, this will not affect his support. Not everyone sees it the way you do, and is fainting while clutching their pearls.
Sorry to disappoint you, but conservative Republican Congressman Chaffetz of Utah was on TV earlier tonight dropping his support for Trump. This was especially damaging because it was revealed so soon after his 3 AM Twitter rant against Alicia Machado. He needed at least a week or so before a new controversy. Lol. Add to this insults to Megyn Kelly, veterans, Gold Star parents, Judge Curiel, his birther crusade against Obama that was nonsense, and his refusal to disclose taxes. Trump is indefensible at this point.

Most people won't see it the way you do on Election Day (and even before that with the early voting in many states).

4,713 posts, read 3,469,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
I hope all of those who are offended here, have unsubscribed to Show Time and HBO with all that adult language and frontal nudity.
Well, I'm offended and I don't subscribe to either of those. I also unsubscribed from TLC because of that Duggar filth.

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbear30 View Post
Two things stick out with him.

--The first is that he specifically mentioned leveraging his "star" power to get sexual satisfaction, against the woman's desire. That separates his discourse from normal raunchy talk. In fact, he could have been way more graphic and it wouldn't have offended me if he'd been talking about consensual acts. He wasn't--he was talking about coercion.

--The second thing is that he let himself get caught. I know it was a "hot mic" situation or whatever, but if you are going to be president, you shouldn't be the kind of person that gets caught saying stuff like that. Trump may be right about Clinton saying even raunchier things, but guess what? He didn't get caught saying those things in the run-up to an election.
Clinton didn't have any evidence because he killed off everyone who could talk about it. His body guards saw plenty and many are dead today.

4,472 posts, read 3,822,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it. That's a crime. I wouldn't be surprised if woman he assaulted over the years start to come forward.

He's done.
I'll bet none of the people who are "done" would have voted for him anyway.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections