Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 04:23 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Well I'm from a liberal area with a lot of New Yorkers so I know they talk a of crap about women however:

1. It's politics. You get caught saying the wrong stuff on video. Good luck. He can claim Bill says the same but unless he has audio or video, no one is gonna believe him.

2. I can get over everything he and that pathetic Bush loser said except 2 things. a. He was trying to sleep with a married woman. B. He kisses women and immediately grabs them by their vaginas. Sorry but that is just despicable, deplorable behavior.

Now I wanna know who leaked that video. I believe in conspiracy theories and my guess is that the Donald himself leaked it because his words are much clearer than the rest of the people who were with him.
Nearly a month until the election...maybe, hopefully there's more where that came from.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:23 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Billy Bush took one for the family.
LMAO

I really hope he leaked the video but knowing how illogical Trump is my gut feeling tells me Trump himself leaked it.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:24 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Rothstein View Post
Standard guy talk if you are a rapist.

Seriously! Grab her by the vagina??

The PP needs better friends.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:24 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
LMAO

I really hope he leaked the video but knowing how illogical Trump is my gut feeling tells me Trump himself leaked it.
Billy Bush says gross stuff in the video and just deleted his twitter

Old 10-07-2016, 04:25 PM

7,977 posts, read 4,986,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
Sorry, I don't hang out with guys that talk about wanting to grope and rape women against their will

Might be shocking in whatever world you live in. But plenty of men don't think like gross rapey weirdos.

Like I said before:

Typical Guy Talk: "she's hot, I'd bang her"

Trump Talk: I take what I want because I'm famous, I grab their youknowwhat and just kiss without asking

yeah

If things get done for the better that benefits this country. I could care less. Its just words. Typical guy talk isn't going to say what Trump may say because they aren't famous. If you're famous around a group of other men you may say outrageous things like that.

Still.... The key issue is policy here and making america great again. Improving all aspects of our lives with leaders that can help do that.

35,693 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhipperSnapper 88 View Post
There is no video of Donald Trump groping women or pushing himself on them, there is only video of him telling tall tales and trying to impress a wide eyed younger guy who was laughing and playing along. There isn't a man in the world who hasn't lied or stretched the truth about his experiences.

This has nothing to do with immigration. Has nothing to do with taxes or regulation. Has nothing to do with ISIS or terrorism, etc. and I think when people turn CNN off, they're going to see this for what it is.... nothing.

deflect-- we into character-- to get some things accomplished as the President of the US and above nations - this guy can't control him self at 60!

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Seriously! Grab her by the vagina??

The PP needs better friends.
Oh it's just standard guy talk... EVERYONE SAYS IT! All guys! Ridiculous

Old 10-07-2016, 04:26 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
It's shocking, really.

I am seriously doubting that he shows up on Sunday.
I wonder what would happen if he just resigned as the nominee.

I'll give them another hour, but where are the Republicans who put party over country and endorsed him before he was outed? Where is Ryan, McCain, Ayotte with her role model talk?

Old 10-07-2016, 04:26 PM

21,989 posts, read 15,710,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Big friggin deal. He's entitled to his opinions . The main issue is policy and getting america back on track. Liberals are only ever concerned with "Oh no don't hurt someone's feelings". Politically correct BS. Its destroying this nation. Things aren't getting fixed. And the liberals just sit in a corner and cry about "wahhhh Twump hurt my feewings!!!

Is this what the highest level of office and america has resorted to? Politically correct, reality show crap?
Politically correct? He was married to his third wife, working on his third family with her being pregnant and he's bragging that he can just walk up to any woman and start assaulting her because he's "a star". He's talking openly about cheating on his third wife.

Let's not forget the AP report earlier this week of all the people on The Apprentice that talked about how crude and sexual his comments were. They said what was clear was "he didn't care".

Let's not forget similar has been said about the pageants, but the people talking about those say they've can't go on record because he made them sign NDAs.

This isn't an aberration. This is standard for Donald Trump, the guy that loves to talk about how hot he finds his daughter.

Old 10-07-2016, 04:27 PM

7,528 posts, read 10,258,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post

Ok so you're female? You think they are going to talk like that around a female? Thats the reason they don't talk like that around you but I guarantee they most likely talk like that around themselves especially when they are out partying, drinking etc. Its pragmatics
You need to learn the definition of "pragmatic."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections