Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 01:31 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Mo official comment from Nancy O'Dell yet, but...

Nancy O’Dell ‘Disgusted’ By Donald Trump Comments: He’s ‘Delusional’ - Hollywood Life

“She’s a mom to three beautiful children and doesn’t need her family to be dragged through this,” our source continued. “She’s disgusted with Trump after hearing his vile comments. She would have never slept with him in a million years. Donald is so delusional it’s incredible.”
Love that comment!

Old 10-08-2016, 01:31 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,766,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
The more the establishment rebukes Trump...the stronger my support for him.
The establishment is pandering to the regular folks who are truly disgusted by your guy.

Old 10-08-2016, 01:32 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,483,864 times
Countdown until Trump goes on twitter to attack the Republicans on the above lists - those that withdrew their endorsement and/or asked him to withdraw. He'll call them losers or call them establishment or tell them they are hypocrites.

In the mean time, I bet there some very interesting conversations going on at Trump Tower.

Old 10-08-2016, 01:32 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,171,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
And Hikary is sso sincere too, about everything she cant recall. Look vite how ya want, this recording from 11 years ago that was a private conversation shows how shallow and desparate the left is.
Hillary had a head injury. What's Donald's excuse?

Old 10-08-2016, 01:33 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,473,841 times
Republicans should have recognized if Trump was the nominee they would lose 2016 no matter what. They should have backed a real conservative to run as an independent to limit the damage to the GOP brand. The problem is now mini Trumps are rising up for local races which further tarnish the brand.

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
HAHA. TicTacUSA just denounced Trump on Twitter. Even they can't clean his dirty mouth.

27,798 posts, read 32,431,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The wifey ticked off biggly
she had to know what she was getting into - probably got some furniture early in their relationship as well.....

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
Default Et Tu, Melania? Trump's Own Wife Condemns Him Now

Trump's own wife has now condemned her husband for his remarks. The entire republican party is climbing over one another's backs to jump off the ship, the Republican national Committee has cancelled all mailings and is ordering its staff to stop asking people to support Trump and focus on the downballot races instead, dozens of congressmembers and other high-ranking elected officials are abandoning him, and now even his wife finds his behavior sickening and unacceptable.

This is what "over" looks like, folks. The dam has burst. Trump is gone. Over the last couple of hours, the RNC has essentially conceded the presidency and is focusing only on trying to save as many senate and congressionals seats as possible.

Over.

Done.

Finished.

Quote:
WASHINGTON – Melania Trump, the wife of Donald Trump, said Saturday his lewd comments caught on tape were “unacceptable and offensive to me” as the Trump campaign confronts the escalating fallout from the Friday from the surfacing of Trump’s sexually suggestive remarks.
Melania Trump: Donald Trump's words 'unacceptable and offensive' | Chicago Sun-Times

Spin that one, Trumpheads.

Last edited by Mr. In-Between; 10-08-2016 at 01:41 PM..

20,460 posts, read 26,330,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
C-D Trumpkins have long falsely accused Hillary supporters of panicking over polls and faux scandals. The only thing that's ever scared me is the possibility that Trump might resign
Yup.

I've been cheering Trump on all through the primary because I knew he'd crash an burn - and take the rest of the GOP with him.

Ken

Old 10-08-2016, 01:34 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Even if the Wikileaks BS was true, if someone paid me $225,000 for 20 minutes of running my mouth, I think I'd be sure to say words that would make them think their investment was worth it. I have been on three message boards and FB all day since the hurricane is passing through, and I have not seen any widespread discussion of the WL stuff.

What I have seen is growing lists of republicans who are unendorsing Trump and calling for him to withdraw, and watching his numbers free fall over at 538. He's currently pegged to lose to Hillary 81.4% to 18.6%, and he still has to face her at the debate tomorrow. That should put the final nail in the lid.
The thing is, the WL stuff isn't all that damaging to clinton. For one, the content isn't really all that unexpected, and the whole email scandal thing is getting worn out. Admitting that she understands how having money distances her from the middle class concerns; telling banks that they not only should work to succeed, they should consider their role in the lives of the people who have to trust them; and many of the other things in those emails really didn't show clinton to be nearly as... nasty, for lack of a better word, as people seem to have thought it should.

So, at the same time, trump is ruling the airwaves. Clinton is pretty tame, compared to the tape where trump is heard saying some really graphic and uncouth things about his own behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections