Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 11:25 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,572 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
aaaahaaa! So that's what the youth mean by 'hooking up'

Trump was just a trendsetter...
YES !!!

But then I thought maybe you mean lifting up (hooking up) her skirt, even with a cane!...haha.....:-D)))

Old 10-09-2016, 11:52 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I'm voting for Ethics, Honesty and Integrity. Hillary has none of that.
Are you're voting for Trump?!?!

That is funny.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:03 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtodd View Post
Are you're voting for Trump?!?!

That is funny.
And you think Hillary has any more than Trump?

That's even funnier.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:21 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,351,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Doesn't seem like any of these women grabbed by Trump filed sexual harassment, certainly they would have gotten a big payoff.......yet, none have filed a complaint.

'We believe that this person does not exist.'

Donald Trump denies woman's claims that she was raped by the tycoon and lawyer says the plaintiff may not be a real person | Daily Mail Online
What do you think would happen to these women if they complained? He has the money; he takes revenge.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:22 PM

5,004 posts, read 15,351,207 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
I bet he drops out of the debate tomorrow.
I thought of that too, but I think he wants to get on stage and take revenge.

I also think that his businesses is going to suffer for all of this. Maybe he will go bankrupt again. I can just imagine what is going on in his family. Would have loved to have been a fly on their wall.

Old 10-09-2016, 12:38 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Hopefully he'll be forced to sell the Trump International Hotel on Pennsylvania Ave. in DC so his name will be removed from "America's Main Street".

Old 10-09-2016, 12:53 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Default Trump's rebuttal...

Donald is doubling down on the mudslinging.....

Defiant Trump seizes on Clinton sex scandal before debate

Old 10-09-2016, 01:42 PM

7,588 posts, read 6,627,628 times
As Bob Dylan said - when you got nothin, you got nothin to lose.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:43 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Clinton was punished for what he did, he faced impeachment, and he never called women fat or ugly or any of the other disgusting comments that Trump has made. He was unfaithful and had sex with a staffer that's a long way from bragging that "women LET you grab them by the p***y when you're a star".

And that kind of talk is usually confined to very young men. I doubt if there are very many 60 year old men who talk like that. And I don't believe that ALL men talk like that, maybe you do and maybe your friends do but beyond that you simply have no evidence that all men demean women like Trump does, especially men of his age.
Wow, is denial a permanent condition for you, or just occasional out brakes? Don't have the time or space to rehash ALL the accusations made against Saint Bill, but I imagine you are a typical liberal women who demands equal rights for women...just not conservative/republican women or any women claiming any wrongdoing against one of YOUR guys. You will have no credibility until you truly fight for ALL women.

Women do come on to powerful, rich men, all the time. Trumps right. Guys like him don't have to do anything to get a little somethin somethin.

As I said before, that kind of talk goes on all the time with many guys, not just young men. Unless you have been in many men's lockers rooms(hmmm?), played sports with men, went drinking with men, went fishing/hunting/biking with men....you get the picture? I do have evidence. My interactions with other guys my whole life. You just do not know what you are talking about. Do you think the average man knows as much about what women talk about than you? Of course not!! A little common sense would really be a big help to you. Also, maybe your guy doesn't talk like that with his friends( bet he does), but I'm sure he knows guys that do.

BTW, you would definitely be shocked at the different types of guys who B.S. like this. It is the REAL WORLD toots, wake up.

Old 10-09-2016, 01:46 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattie Jo View Post
What do you think would happen to these women if they complained? He has the money; he takes revenge.
Revenge is a Clinton hallmark.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections