Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 05:21 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
So if they don't give you a signal that they don't want to be groped, you grab their p***y?
I'm not sure at what step I try to put my hand down there. But it's in the playbook. I've never put the moves on a SJW so I can't even refer you to a past relationship mate.

Quite frankly, it's a natural chemistry thing.

You know, for those of us not switching "genders" daily and who don't have panic attacks over pronoun usage.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:22 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Thinking about sex, pleasuring yourself (congrats on getting it up at 80) and consensual sex, is not the same as groping and molesting woman because you are a star and can get away with it.
Oh, interesting. Is there video of Trump actually groping women against their will that I haven't seen?

Or does the video depict him telling Billy Bush big-fish stories to try and impress him?

Old 10-07-2016, 05:22 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
They are gonna vote for him in droves! Bad news just keeps dropping for Trump.

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/stat...86130200809472
I suppose you believe this, too. But you probably don't believe Bill Clinton is a rapist. Right?

Wow, you people are so damned desperate!

Old 10-07-2016, 05:24 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Absolutely.

You can be an intensely sexual person and still respect the people you are sleeping with. That's kind of a baseline.
I wish I could fall in love again for the first time because the sex was amazing (due to this fact plus we were young).

Old 10-07-2016, 05:25 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,871,547 times
I wholeheartedly agree with Barbara Bush when she said, "I don't know how any woman can vote for Donald Trump." Only women who have zero self-respect could ever pull the lever for this proud and unrepentant pig.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:25 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,699,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
The problem is nothing gets done anymore. Nothing of consequence is accomplished. This country doesn't need (or can handle) 4-8 more years of nothing getting accomplished of consequence. I don't if Trump will accomplish anything but Id rather take a chance on him for the main reason that we already KNOW nothing will be accomplished with Hillary. As Trump has stated. She's been around 30 years and hasn't done jacks**t .

Little piddly crap lack this, no one should care as long as things as the highest level of government are getting accomplished. It takes a LEADER To do that. We haven't had a leader in many years. All we have had is finger pointing and crap festering.

CNN never has anything of substance to report. Just, "Trump badmouthed a woman". I guess a man isn't supposed to have an opinion. This isn;t a free country. Women are saints
Really? What he said was 'badmouthing a woman'? It was 'an opinion'? Talking about trying to seduce a woman by taking her furniture shopping? Talking about his actions with women? Just an opinion?

Old 10-07-2016, 05:26 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,061,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
You're trying to equate guys talking sex with rape? Wow. You officially live in a alternative universe.
No, I'm saying that "men have testicles so they can't control themselves" is used with rape too, not just being sexually demeaning to women. Both excuses are cut from the same cloth.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:26 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,969,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
But what does it say of her decision making if she approves and forgives someone that has done far worse than Trump?
IT says nothing. She didn't do it, he did. Stop blaming the victim LOL
Quote:
You can't have your cake and eat it too. Hillary can attack Trump's sex life/thoughts, but it requires her to divorce Bill.
Hillary can attack him. There is no proof Hillary has cheated on Bill or that has used such nasty language. Yeah yeah she called her husband mistress a "bimbo" but guess what? most women agree with that assessment. If you are sleeping with married men with children that's what you are.
I wonder if Trump's married friend, you know the one who he bought some furniture for had children. I also wonder where he took her IKEA Rooms to Go or Big Lots? The whole story is tacky, trying to exchange sex for a coffee table.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:28 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
You call it fake outrage because you are projecting your own "meh" reaction. Again, I personally have a problem with talking about women this way. There is nothing fake about my reaction. And if it's okay behind your mom's back, why shouldn't someone get to say it to her face? Isn't that being a hypocrite? Aren't you basically admitting it isn't okay?
You keep saying that I say it's "ok".... I've never made that argument. It's, yes, deplorable language. It's vile, but it's not all that uncommon or surprising. It doesn't change where Donald Trump stands on the issues, the REAL issues, that are important to me, and it doesn't change the fact that Donald Trump is the only candidate in this race that's going to push the policies that I agree with.

I'm not going to just vote for the person who represents everything that I'm against just because the other person said some unsavory things.

Old 10-07-2016, 05:28 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Who the heck cares? The Dems run their campaign like a tabloid.
Of course they do. They don't have a record they can run on. And Bill (the rapist) isn't someone they can point to as a person to emulate. He's a sicko.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections