Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 06:23 PM

592 posts, read 502,286 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I am not aware of what Clinton said. Is it on video? Trump is.
But Donald said he did, ask Hannity

Old 10-07-2016, 06:24 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,660,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorryw View Post
So, what all you Dems/Dem supporters are saying is..."We will vote for Hillary even though she has caused 4 deaths in Benghazi, is connected to mafia criminal elements and has been since before Arkansas days, has been bought and paid for all these many years by the "big donors" who then pull her puppet strings, broke every law/regulation/rule in the book in her service as Secretary of State and probably done the same when Senator, that just hasn't come out yet.

At the same time you try to destroy Donald Trump as a candidate because he is so successful in the private economy (which America desperately needs right now after the last 8 years of Obama's disastrous and unbelievably destructive foolishness, including breaking the constitution by "making" law instead of "overseeing" that our laws are followed.

I'm shaking my head at this. How can so many people have "brain dis function?"
Yes. We will ignore all the unproven accusations that spring from right wing fringe sites and concentrate on what matters. A stable, proven politician who has been attacked for decades by hate inspired enemies who only come up empty every every time they tried to hang her. I guess they need a bigger rope.

Just so you understand it's all in your mind, Hillary has never been charged, indicted nor convicted for any crime whatsoever even though she has been investigated continuously more than any American politician in history.

And that's a fact, rather than your unproven fringe accusations.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:26 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,760,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Trump is a homewrecker. This transcends party lines. He's done.
Bill Clinton was elected twice as a homewrecker, to say the very least.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:27 PM

9,249 posts, read 26,691,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityMan View Post
I guess this is the 2016 election's October surprise. (Except that it's not really a surprise to anyone that's paid attention.)

The fact that Trump "apologized" as quickly as he did tells me that he knew for awhile that this video existed, and was just waiting for it to surface.

It wouldn't surprise me if NBC or whoever had this video obtained it a long time ago and were sitting on it this whole time. Possibly dating all the way back to the primaries, or even 2015. Part of me wishes that this had come out early during the primaries (or even before the primaries started) so that it would destroy Trump's chances of becoming the Republican nominee in the first place, or cause him to drop out. On the other hand, that likely means that Cruz would've been the nominee...and in some ways he's just as dangerous as Trump, if not more dangerous.

If Kellyanne Conway has any integrity, she would immediately resign. Likewise with all other women in Trump's campaign. The longer she stays on his campaign, the more her own political future is damaged.

If Mike Pence has any integrity, he would quit as Trump's VP running mate. Especially if he has aspirations of running for President himself in 2020.

Christie, Gingrich and Guiliani will stick with Trump...because they have similar misogynist views of women as he does.

It's normal for guys (especially young guys in their 20s and 30s) to have a little "bro talk" with their buddies when it comes to women. But for the guys that have a decent head on their shoulders, that bro talk doesn't come anywhere near to some of the stuff Trump said in this video. Most guys know that some of the stuff in this video crosses the line big time and is blatantly misogynist and objectifying. Worse, Trump was in his late 50s when he said this stuff. People in their 50s and up tend to be dead set in their ways. Meaning, Trump's views on women are the same now as they were back then.

Hillary (and I'm no fan of hers either; she's a terrible candidate) was likely going to win this election regardless. But this kind of video could ensure that she wins in a landslide, and flip a few typically red states like Georgia, Arizona, Missouri to blue. I could see her winning women by a historic margin.

Sadly, I don't think this will cause Trump to lose many of his male supporters. They'll stick with him.

I'm looking forward to watching Megyn Kelly tonight.
Hmmm, well, at least to this female, I'll take a big egoed, locker room talking blabber mouth over someone who will sell us down the river.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:28 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,194,501 times
"Donald Trump loves the ladies!"

I certainly would hope so.

I do as well.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:28 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,226,939 times
A lot of liberals with tender ears all of a sudden.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:29 PM

549 posts, read 292,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post

A herd truly lost in low IQ land. And many gloat/are proud to say they'll vote for her. A nation gone mad in large quarters.
"Low IQ" is having so little impulse control... & getting so caught up in braggadocio ... that you forget the camera nearby, and say something "rapie" like that... while your newlywed bride is at home pregnant.

...Still, I wouldn't say this election is over. Trump supporters are with him to the end. He really could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth & not lose votes...

Plus, the russians could get to hillary again & give her another case of the wobbles... This election is certainly one to watch!

Old 10-07-2016, 06:30 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,357,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
So, let me get this straight. Dems have NEVER had a problem with Bill Clinton actually sexually harassing, abusing, and using any number of woman while a governor and then as POTUS.

Yet Trump just engages in some guy talk(trust me ladies, most of us, including your own men, do it all the time. Don't be delusional), and he is the worst guy of all time.

Liberal HYPOCRISY at an all time high.
Women talk trash too. That's the thing the mainstream left wants to deny.

I have six older sisters. The stuff I overheard growing up makes our "guy talk" look like a Bible study meeting.

Old 10-07-2016, 06:31 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,968,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Personally I find Donald so fat and so ugly and so repulsive I would only consider having sex with him if he gave me the multi-million dollar Mar-A-Lago estate in Palm Beach and all it's furnishings and a house-keeping staff of at least 15, and a two million dollar a year allowance and a private jet. Even then he has to understand I am a "top" and not a "bottom."
lol

Old 10-07-2016, 06:31 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,760,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
A lot of liberals with tender ears all of a sudden.
"Teabaggers" is acceptable, but p***y is not?

Suddenly, we are back in the Victorian era. Ladies, make sure you cover your ankles!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections