Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Trumps own mouth deliver the knock out to his presidential campaign l?
Yes 164 65.34%
No 87 34.66%
Voters: 251. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 07:38 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
So you OK with all the nonsense Trump is spouting? Bill BTW is not running for president. Bill is also the man good ol Trump like to point fingers at because of his unacceptable lewd behavior. But here he is Trump just as bad, the hypocrite. Hilary is not much better if at all, albeit for different reasons. But Trump is just completely non electable.
Hillary approves of Bill with marriage yet wants to tell us we should be outraged by Trump. Hypocrite.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:39 PM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
The RNC is apparently meeting in DC to discuss moving forward without Trump being the nominee.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:40 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,444,621 times
Default Trump the Perv....

This is who we want to lead our nation, be an example for our children???

https://a.msn.com/r/2/BBx9qzE?m=en-us

Old 10-07-2016, 07:41 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
CNN is covering this like 9/11
it's to keep the e-mails of Hillary off the air.. they always fight dirty and yet gave Bill the rapist a big pass on attacking and raping and molesting women with a history of 30 years of disgusting behavior. The left have no morals to point any fingers at all. Locker room talk is done by men. and Little Billy Bush could have initiated it. And why did they keep that all these years?? Was it because Trump said he might run for president?

Too bad they didn't pursue that two deaths of two gay men who were executed that attended Obama's church and the mother of one that was shot dead said it was a hit because her son and Obama had a sexual relationship and the political cleaners were removing any evidence. Didn't hear anything like that.. the left are dirty and they go to the bottom on the barrel to stay in power.. evil , evil , evil..

Old 10-07-2016, 07:41 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,360,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
If he's a moron, why are you defending him? Are you supporting him as president? You want a moron to run the country?

That's not what he said though. He said he could do it without consent because of his status, so what the women did or didn't want was not a concern for him.

A lot of women who are raped never come forward because they feel deep shame about it, even though it was not their fault. If no one knows about it, does that mean it's okay? That no one should care?
I'm defending the principle of consent. I'm an anarchist so the political stuff is just statism garbage. But consent is a founding tenet of the non-aggression principle.

Again him saying he could do it without consent is him being a complete idiot and not understanding the definition of consent. In sexual encounters consent is either verbally given or more likely given by physical signs of receptiveness.

Women are raped when they don't consent no matter their motive for not giving consent. NO MEANS NO.

Trump made moves that apparently were received consensually. If he believes they were non-consensual but allowed because of his status he is a moron for not understanding the definition of consent.

People accept/reject advances all the time for motives they believe but that doesn't make them true.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:43 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Since we're quoting Mark Twain, this is one of my favorites:

"No amount of evidence will ever convince an idiot."

Somehow, it seems to apply.

Old 10-07-2016, 07:44 PM

7,068 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQL View Post
I don't support Hilary.

Just an independent with a brain who can think.
I respect that.

But I think a more balanced view should be seen here.....think what's on the other side which is far worse in regards to the words trump used vs billy's actions and hil who stands by it/stays married to the creep. When/if trump fools around in the WH like billy, they we can talk about how his actions have equaled or perhaps "trumped" billy's doing it in the WH with cigars and blue dress stains under hil's nose who still sticks with him, ok?

2,752 posts, read 2,760,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustermannBB View Post
So you OK with all the nonsense Trump is spouting? Bill BTW is not running for president. Bill is also the man good ol Trump like to point fingers at because of his unacceptable lewd behavior. But here he is Trump just as bad, the hypocrite. Hilary is not much better if at all, albeit for different reasons. But Trump is just completely non electable.
Except that he IS electable, and the left is scared. Hence all these diversions. I've said repeatedly that I dislike this language very much, but he would have to murder someone on live television with his bare hands and rape the corpse repeatedly before I would vote for Hillary. Cocky-speak seems to be a part of the alpha male, it just goes with territory. You gotta take the good with the bad. A real leader will still have faults. Name one famous person, apart from Mother Theresa or Padre Pio, who lived a saintly life. Frankly, I want a confident leader who is willing to throw his weight around a little, that is how a leader leads. If you don't like his choice of words, remember the context, Hollywood, which is filled to the rim with hopeless vulgarity. I doubt if Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg will be groped by him if/when they meet.

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Bill ain't running... Please stay on topic.
Just pointing out the hypocrisy of the fake outrage of the left and Hillary is running and enabled him going after the women he raped and molested.

39,869 posts, read 26,503,175 times
He's so bad. I bet he'll even keep an intern or 2 under the desk in the oval office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections