Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 06:10 AM

6,808 posts, read 6,919,710 times

Advertisements

I'm a woman, and a pretty pragmatic one at that. An 11-year old locker-room type conversation between 2 men isn't going to change my mind about voting for Trump. If they caught him saying these things last year, I'd put more stock in it. No one is the same person they were 11 years ago. Trump has never claimed to be a saint.....unlike Hillary who portrays a squeaky clean persona outside and is rotten to the core in reality.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 06:20 AM

16,757 posts, read 8,177,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
I'm a woman, and a pretty pragmatic one at that. An 11-year old locker-room type conversation between 2 men isn't going to change my mind about voting for Trump. If they caught him saying these things last year, I'd put more stock in it. No one is the same person they were 11 years ago. Trump has never claimed to be a saint.....unlike Hillary who portrays a squeaky clean persona outside and is rotten to the core in reality.
I guess you did not pay attention during the last 16 month's. Nutty Don has given the same type of lines on most of the electorate.

Everyone of them can be found on line or on your TV screen. There are more to come. Nutty Don has an issue and it needs medical attention.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:28 AM

51,618 posts, read 25,681,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Why should Trump be pulled off the ticket? For what good reason? Get a life!
Hang in there. Don't give up. Victory is just around the corner.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:30 AM

11,931 posts, read 6,520,906 times
Quote:
I am a woman also. And my gender is not what's upset here.
If this had been the only blunder by Trump, I'd dismiss it also because I agree with most of his policies.
It's that he is a world-class con man who has a Long-standing pattern of being a narcissistic, moronic, equal-opportunity-bigot who has no self control or integrity. His moral compass is broken.

No matter how much I agree with his policies. I can not vote for this creep.....

Old 10-08-2016, 06:34 AM

3,440 posts, read 2,517,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
After this last vulgar fiasco, could the R's legally pull trump off the ticket and replace him, maybe with Pence??
It's too late, less than a month until election, they should have settled it at the convention. The best they can hope for now is do the best they can with damage control and hope Trump's antics don't cost them congress too.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:37 AM

26,553 posts, read 14,396,403 times
Quote:
An 11-year old locker-room type conversation between 2 men .....
he was talking about how he actively attempted to "****" ( his words ) a married woman. most 11-year olds don't take a woman furniture shopping.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
he was talking about how he actively attempted to "****" ( his words ) a married woman. most 11-year olds don't take a woman furniture shopping.
???????? Is this some type of attempt at humor? The conversation was 11 years ago...not that he was 11 years old at the time.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:59 AM

Quote:
I am a woman also. And my gender is not what's upset here.
If this had been the only blunder by Trump, I'd dismiss it also because I agree with most of his policies.
It's that he is a world-class con man who has a Long-standing pattern of being a narcissistic, moronic, equal-opportunity-bigot who has no self control or integrity. His moral compass is broken.

No matter how much I agree with his policies. I can not vote for this creep.....
If you agree with his policies, there is no way you can vote for Hillary. They are at opposite ends of the spectrum as far as policies go. Are you planning to abstain from voting?

Old 10-08-2016, 07:01 AM

8,307 posts, read 3,899,164 times
Quote:
After this last vulgar fiasco, could the R's legally pull trump off the ticket and replace him, maybe with Pence??
Too late because voting has already started in some areas, absentee ballots already printed. In any event why would they want to do that? Cut their losses and wait for 2020. Let Trump take the fall, why taint Pence any further than he's already damaged by his association with this loon?

Old 10-08-2016, 07:07 AM

7,214 posts, read 9,375,282 times
If your nominee is so offensive that you can't be seen in public with him (he's no longer going to be appearing with Scott Walker and Paul Ryan today), maybe it's time to reevaluate your own priorities and values.

Republicans must be so proud of themselves...being so against Obama for eight years has lead them to this day. They must be really happy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections