Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 08:47 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,860 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I would have said "Bernie voters are a pail of losers" instead of a bucket.
So now we have her describing Bernie's supports as a pail of losers, and Trump supporters as "baskets of deplorables".

What, prey tell, would describe Hillary supporters ? She is such a "classy" gal, we should be able to come up with something.

So few people are excited about either Clinton or Trump in this election, it's crazy actually. My wife and I have been around for a lot of presidential elections over the years. Last weekend we were out driving the Harley....about 300 miles worth. Our unofficial sampling of yard signs and bumper stickers we saw was about (give or take) 50 Trump yard signs/bumper stickers, and exactly 1, yup, that's what I said, one only Hillary yard sign. We stopped for coffee and were sitting outside and there it was, on the lot next to the coffee shop patio....one lonely Hillary for president sign. The only one we saw in 300 miles of driving. Also keep in mind this was in liberal Minnesota no less!

In other elections you'd see a thousand or more signs in 300 miles of driving. I'm telling you, obviously even her supporters have to hold their nose to offer her their lukewarm support. Apparently they don't even want their neighbors to know they support her.....lol.

If these two are the best America has to offer, we're in sad shape! I don't like either one of them, but in my opinion, Clinton is worse. Trump is a loud mouth blowhard who needs to read up on the issues a lot more before speaking. While Clinton is very intelligent, I won't take that away for her, she also nothing more than a devious and crafty crook with a ton of public experience in in being devious, crafty and crooked.

I've thought this about her for a long time. Now after reading some of the WikiLeaks stuff that came out, I'm even more inclined not to believe one single public position she takes on any issue. You just can't trust her as far as you can throw her....and that ain't far.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2016, 08:48 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,531,383 times
Malcolm Nance says the dump is riddled with obvious forgeries and propaganda.
For those who aren't familiar with Nance, he is an American career cryptologic senior chief petty officer, author, scholar and media commentator on international terrorism, intelligence, insurgency and torture.

https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/sta...39641529720832

Old 10-07-2016, 08:51 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baystater View Post
Where is the transcript? I would like to see it before I make an assessment.
It's on C-D, all ya gotta do is look...

Old 10-07-2016, 08:51 PM

9,828 posts, read 9,416,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post

Trump supporters are a comically gullible bunch.

Last edited by RaymondChandlerLives; 10-07-2016 at 10:09 PM..

Old 10-07-2016, 08:52 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Yeah, some MSNBC shill who are ALL IN for Hilary btw is to be believed. NOT A CHANCE.

Old 10-07-2016, 08:54 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,934,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Yeah, some MSNBC shill who are ALL IN for Hilary btw is to be believed. NOT A CHANCE.
Hillary supporters are comically gullible bunch.

Old 10-07-2016, 09:09 PM

1,761 posts, read 1,713,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
She's going to have a tough time handling all those losers and deplorables. Now, considering she has insulted 2/3 of the voting population...what do we call the people still willing to vote for her?
Calling all losers and deplorables, I've decided you're not so bad after all, possibly even redeemable....if you'll vote for me, I'll forgive you for being so bad, worthless and deplorable.

I can't imagine it's all that intelligent to call part of your base (Bernie's losers) names like that, and then ask them to support you in the general election. Maybe she's not as smart as I thought!

Old 10-08-2016, 05:19 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times
What is the rest of the voters called?

Remember Obama sold Obamacare to naive people as his aid said.

Trump supporters are in the basket of Deplorables and Bernie supporters are in the bucket of losers and basement dwellers.

The Wallstreet speeches show us how bad Hillary and Wallstreet is!

Money to pay to play!

Old 10-08-2016, 05:36 AM

25,962 posts, read 22,113,827 times
And, the white trash scum that the Clintons are.............

Old 10-08-2016, 05:39 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Hacked emails appear to reveal excerpts of speech transcripts Clinton refused to release

Hillary Clinton’s paid closed-door speeches to Wall Street banks apparently included her dreams of “open trade and open borders” and a suggestion that bankers are best positioned to know how the industry should be regulated, according to hacked emails made public Friday by WikiLeaks.

The comments are drawn from an email describing speech transcripts that Clinton has refused to release despite months of intense criticism.

The email, apparently hacked from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, shows a staffer in the early stages of Clinton’s primary campaign against Sen. Bernie Sanders this year flagging speech excerpts that could be politically problematic.

The excerpts highlighted by the aide included comments on two front-burner election issues — Wall Street regulation and trade — on which Clinton has been on the defensive at times. Both Sanders and Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump have attacked Clinton for her past support of global free-trade deals, tapping into a growing sentiment among many voters that such agreements have hurt their communities.
Hacked emails appear to reveal excerpts of speech transcripts Clinton refused to release

But the Hillary leg-humpers don't care about open borders or trade agreements that destroy America, as long as she is the 'PAID' HO for the rest of the world!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections