Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2016, 05:33 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,107,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Hillary is running for President. She's attacked the women who her husband molested. She's compromised her own integrity for power. Neither is fit.

The difference is the GOP leadership doesn't tolerate Trump. Liberal leadership views corruption as a badge of honor.
LOL... I know you didn't go there. Just ask Ted Cruz after Trump attacked his wife's looks and John McCain after Trump attacked his integrity as a POW..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2016, 05:39 PM

1,930 posts, read 1,819,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
If the democrats are appalled at Trump's groping comment, then Hillary must acknowledge that Bill Clinton should have never been president. Bill allegedly used a cigar on Monica Lewinsky.

"Here’s how the [Kenneth] Starr Report described a few of the president’s sexual encounters with the then-22-year-old Lewinsky.

Ms. Lewinsky did perform oral sex on him. Afterward, she and the President moved to the Oval Office and talked. According to Ms. Lewinsky: “[H]e was chewing on a cigar. And then he had the cigar in his hand and he was kind of looking at the cigar in … sort of a naughty way. And so … I looked at the cigar and I looked at him and I said, we can do that, too, some time.”

And later on:

According to Ms. Lewinsky, the president telephoned her at her desk and suggested that she come to the Oval Office on the pretext of delivering papers to him. She went to the Oval Office and was admitted by a plainclothes Secret Service agent. In her folder was a gift for the president, a Hugo Boss necktie.

In the hallway by the study, the president and Ms. Lewinsky kissed. On this occasion, according to Ms. Lewinsky, “he focused on me pretty exclusively,” kissing her bare breasts and fondling her genitals. At one point, the president inserted a cigar into Ms. Lewinsky’s vagina, then put the cigar in his mouth and said: “It tastes good.” After they were finished, Ms. Lewinsky left the Oval Office and walked through the Rose Garden."

Cigar Hunter: On Bill Clinton's big night, let's smoke his big Gurkha | The Daily Caller
What is the purpose of this thread you started? JS

Old 10-08-2016, 06:02 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,494,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Neither of them is aging well.
After seeing more of Tim Kaine during the VP debate - this REALLY has me concerned.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:04 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,494,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
LOL... I know you didn't go there. Just ask Ted Cruz after Trump attacked his wife's looks and John McCain after Trump attacked his integrity as a POW..
Right, but doesn't that prove his point that the GOP doesn't tolerate Trump? It's not like they're making excuses for him.

Old 10-08-2016, 06:05 PM

2,132 posts, read 3,563,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Why are the Trump people deflecting like this. Bill isn't running for president. Trump is...

Thank you! Many seem to be oblivious to that point.

Don in Austin

Old 10-08-2016, 06:37 PM

11,754 posts, read 14,588,559 times
You're aware that Monica Lewinsky was an adult who initiated a sexual relationship with Bill Clinton, right?

Old 10-08-2016, 06:44 PM

29,972 posts, read 18,533,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
It's true; Bill wasn't fit for the Presidency. If what he did in the White House had happened during his campaign, then he would and should have lost the race.
I am sure, that given Bill's rapes and molestations that happened PRIOR to his being president, that you voted for someone else! EVERYONE knew about Bill's rapes and sexual exploits prior his being president. For those who were not paying attention, you had the opportunity to vote against him in his second term (which you did not).

Give me a break- You would vote for any democrat, even if the democrat candidate sacrificed a newborn infant in a Satanic ritual on live television.

I am more concerned about Hillary sending all of our jobs overseas, opening the borders to slave labor, allowing terrorists in the nation, allowing Wall Street to rule over the nation, making profits off "global warming", and raising taxes on EVERYONE.

You, as a lib, dont give a damn about the well being of the nation- only the well being of your chosen candidate.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:13 PM

217 posts, read 206,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Neither is fit.

These two jackasses are the least qualified candidates to become president. Even though I dislike the "lesser of two evils" when it comes to voting, I would consider voting for the Democratic candidate because Trump is obviously awful. But I can't bring myself to vote for Hillary either so it's either 3rd party or I'll just sit this one out.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:16 PM

217 posts, read 206,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
I am more concerned about Hillary sending all of our jobs overseas, opening the borders to slave labor, allowing terrorists in the nation.
She isn't going to open the borders to "slave labor" and I'm not sure how she is going to allow terrorists into the country. Unless you consider every citizen in the Middle East a terrorist.

Old 10-08-2016, 07:28 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,580,890 times
liberal media pulling out all the stops on trump, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections