Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 09:27 PM

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Except that she didn't smile or laugh at a 12-year-old rape victim. Just more Drudge Report type lying.
She did. I saw that tape and she did. You must have seen and heard something else if you even watched it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 09:28 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,842,883 times
I'm obviously a Hillary supporter, but have to call it somewhat of a draw. In the first debate, she cleaned his clock, no question. This time he was able to focus a little more (still sniffled all night like some coke head though) and Hillary stuck to her plan of basically ignoring his attacks and talking about his shortcomings to become President.

One of the TV personalities summed it up I think. He said that " This debate was not going to change the opinions of Trump supporters, they are locked in. But it is more important what the undecided voters take away from it, and he thinks Hillary's grasp of the subjects will swing more of them her direction."

Trump also screwed up , in his usual fashion, but never directly answering any question. He always diverted to speaking about problems, ISIS, Hillary, etc. He would give one line about the question and then immediately shift to how Hillary was a disaster. I don't think we got one straight answer from him on any question asked.

So I think Trump did well on bluster and bullying, and Hillary did well on substance.

Don

18,058 posts, read 10,350,196 times
Watch the polls. Trump down by 8 by Friday. It is all over but the shouting.

3,298 posts, read 2,474,064 times
He'd assign the same folks who went after that birth certificate.

286 posts, read 150,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
You're kidding right???
Anyone who thinks Trump won that debate is delusional, seriously delusional.

It's nothing more than the cult factor.

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Trump's trying to intimidate Hillary by standing near her and following her around.

He's going to explode before the end of this debate.
Yeah, I noticed that he was following her and standing close behind her while she was speaking....I guess he must be one of those creepy clowns I've been hearing about lately....He sure looked and acted liked one.

10,087 posts, read 5,734,940 times
I think traitors should be in jail.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:29 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grouse789 View Post
If he did those things it's because dumb Hillary let that happen. They allowed the products to be imported, they allowed jobs to go overseas. You have to remember, hillary is the one who has supposedly been working for you the last 30 years. Trump has t he is a business man running for change.
Why didn't hillary stop these things????
BS, When you run on Make America Great Again, and bring back jobs to the USA, you should have a track record of putting Americans to work, supporting local business, and not going to the lowest bidder...which is exactly what he does/did. If anything, he has a track record of screwing over the American worker.

17,342 posts, read 11,281,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
So I should respect a cop who shot an unarmed group home worker trying to control an autistic adult who ran out and had a toy train in his hand who said "I don't know," when the victim got shot? Give ME a break!
Sure, again, like every cop goes out there every day to shoot innocent people because it's so much fun to do so, right? You must be deranged.

2,818 posts, read 1,552,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
Link to your criticism of Clinton?
Find it yourself. I've said, clearly, that I voted for Sanders in the primary (and if you really wanted change, that's who you should have voted for, because Lying Trump isn't going to change a thing) and that I have all kinds of problems with Hillary. But I'm a grown-up; Hillary is a known quantity, and her weaknesses are something I can live with. I'm certainly not going to vote for a lying sack of sh*t like Trump; and many of us have been watching the implosion of Donald Trump for decades. The guy is a joke; he's a joke as a businessman, he's a joke as a man, and he certainly isn't remotely qualified, in these dangerous times especially, to serve as POTUS. The very idea is frightening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections