Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 04:45 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Lol, isn't that something?

Say what you want about minorities and Muslims, meh, no biggie.

BUT WHITE WOMEN?! That's where we draw the line !!!
Yep, that is a headscratcher
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 05:12 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Or by the 17 Americans killed when a truck bomb blew up the U.S. embassy in Beirut? Ooops! That was in 1983, when St. Ronald was President! Free-pass for those dead Americans!

Or by the 243 Americans killed - in the very same city - by the very same truck bomb type attack - in the very same year, a mere 6 months later - when the Marine barracks were attacked? (I guess six months wasn't enough time to fortify the compound) Ooops! St. Ronald's watch again! No biggie about those dead Americans!

If the don't see an opportunity to try and blame a Democrat, they couldn't care any less...

I note not one Trumplet touched this with a ten foot pole.

Crickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Really?

A new CBS poll on the battleground tracker shows Trump up at 54% in Ohio and Pennsylvania he's up at 51%.

I'm starting to wonder if even this "October Surprise" will sink Trump. Normally, it would right? But look who he's running against, Crooked Hillary.

Wonder how she'll survive her October Surprise.

Starting to look forward to this debate tonight, or as the Wolf... aka Harvey Keitel would say, "Let's not start bleeping each others bleeps just yet."

Do you just make up these numbers or what? See below. Same thing I saw on the Sunday Shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
Where are you getting these numbers?

CBS's latest polls have Clinton ahead in both PA and OH.

OH is Clinton +4
PA is Clinton +8

The numbers you're quoting, 54 and 51, are the number of voters re-contacted in OH and PA after the news broke who said that it hadn't changed their pre-existing position on Trump.

Poll: Gender gap in views on Trump tape describing advances on women - CBS News

Please stop just making things up. Your boy is losing and it's only going to get worse.
Thank you for injecting some reality.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:20 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,800,352 times
It's all just a hoax people. All the GOP creeps that withdrew support from Trump have shown themselves in their true colors. They are insiders.

Just mark one vote on your ballot for Trump.

All the rest are losers or worse yet dummycrats who are trying to push an insider on the American population.

Old 10-09-2016, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
It's all just a hoax people. All the GOP creeps that withdrew support from Trump have shown themselves in their true colors. They are insiders.

All the rest are losers or worse yet dummycrats who are trying to push an insider on the American population.
And Trump is truly a political outsider. RIGHT...

Old 10-09-2016, 05:52 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,533,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
The reputation of the FBI is the lowest it has ever been since its founding. Mistakes were made, hints at collusion and favors for Hilly. 5 Hillary staffers given immunity from prosecution and they all plead the 5th anyway. Lynch meets with the husband of the accused privately which is completely innapropriate. But you have no problem whatsoever with it huh?
Link? Not the Judge Jeanie one.

Old 10-09-2016, 07:18 PM

500 posts, read 319,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm more offended by the pictures of Ambassador Stevens dead and beaten body, by the lies told by Clinton to the parents of the four dead as she stood over their draped coffins, by the blatant disregard for the classified information of our nation, by the meeting on a tarmac between our DOJ and Bill Clinton right before the FBI chose not to indict, and by the obvious attempts to divide us more than we already are (into neatly compartmentalized boxes of voting blocs), than I am by what Trump said and did as a private citizen 11 years ago.
Me too.
How anyone with a shred of decency could even think of voting for that nasty, lying old B/witch is beyond comprehension!

I'm convinced that the posters here who support her are getting paid to do so...I sure hope it's worth it to them; a paid pittance to sell out the future of our nation.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:40 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
An angry blowhard man child. You must be so proud.
I'll keep that in mind when I cast my vote that cancels your vote.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:41 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post

I've already decided to do that. Yesterday I took a look at the sample ballot and decided, I'm only going to vote for President.

Old 10-09-2016, 09:44 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,970,740 times
LOL at the Trump supporters who will vote only for Trump but not for the republican candidates.

They must be thinking Trump is gonna run some dictatorship and write the laws himself. I doubt Trump is gonna be able to work with the democrats.

So silly. I guess some people need to remember we have 3 branches of government and the one that writes the laws is the Legislative

Please keep on doing it. As an independent liberal I don't mind having more open minded people in government.

I guess I should thank Trump. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Maybe he is really a democratic troll and he is "dividing and conquering"

Old 10-09-2016, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
LOL at the Trump supporters who will vote only for Trump but not for the republican candidates.

They must be thinking Trump is gonna run some dictatorship and write the laws himself. I doubt Trump is gonna be able to work with the democrats.

So silly. I guess some people need to remember we have 3 branches of government and the one that writes the laws is the Legislative

Please keep on doing it. As an independent liberal I don't mind having more open minded people in government.

I guess I should thank Trump. He is the gift that keeps on giving. Maybe he is really a democratic troll and he is "dividing and conquering"
These Trump supporters must be the anti-establishment people...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections