Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 06:56 AM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
When did we have a 50 point spread in a presidential election? The largest margin I can find in history is Warren Harding defeats James Cox, 1920 (26.17% margin) And since then the Country has become so polarized that if one of the Candiates was Jesus or Buddha half the country would probably vote against him.
Why are you asking me? Your precious Hillary Clinton screeched that question. You need to ask Her Lyingness why she went on video and whined about not being 50 points ahead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 06:57 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Nutty Don was the right choice to run against. Just watching last night in between inning's of the Jays,Ranger game was way to much to watch. Nutty Don has turned the election into a 3rd world circus.
Wouldnt this mean the Clintons have been manipulating the political process for their own advantage in order to become President? No outrage as to being used by her ha?

Old 10-10-2016, 07:00 AM

6,228 posts, read 3,604,545 times
Please. Hillary would give her right arm to be up against Low Energy Jeb! right now.

Old 10-10-2016, 07:02 AM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
You are usually a good read. Not so much today. The GOP allowed Nutty Don to be their standard for President this year. They voted for him he belongs to them. Nutty Don is what you have to vote for if you are strongly behind the GOP.

Sorry Nutty Don is not a Presidential candidate worth voting for.

Old 10-10-2016, 08:02 AM

13,602 posts, read 4,926,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
You think this was a secret? I knew that during the primaries. It was pretty obvious why they helped him through that gauntlet. But sometimes schemers lose in the end. Hillary isn't as far ahead as she should be, and the mood of the country isn't on the side of the globalists. I think she will still win, but not with my vote.

Rand Paul and Marco Rubio could have beat her, but I don't think anyone else in the field could have. Too bad Rubio crumbled under the Christie onslaught, and Rand Paul doesn't have the support of the base. I wonder if the GOP will have super delegates next time.
Rubio, Bush, Kasich, Pence, Fiorina - any of these could have easily beaten Clinton. I don't know if it was a conspiracy, but obviously Hillary was hoping for one of the three stooges: Trump, Cruz or Carson.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:36 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,093,243 times
wow. they were hoping for him and still lost against him. That is too funny

Old 02-02-2017, 07:42 PM

279 posts, read 485,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post

But here we are. As bad and ridiculous as Trump is as a Presidential candidate, he's still got one hellofa chance against your little Crooked Hillary, and your beloved party and media set this all up!

Gosh it would be so funny if Trump still one.
And it really, really is. LOL

Old 02-02-2017, 07:45 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
See, I've expected this possibility way back and made mention of it yesterday in a thread, and you rabid libs took it as us Trumpsters blaming the left for their problems.

So which is it?

I think it is possible that the Liberal Machine and the Liberal Media to have steered this showdown to a Trump- Clinton election, which would give Crooked Hillary her best chance.

The only thing the media had against Rubio was that he didn't know how to keep a water bottle by his side. The rest of the feild seemed worthless to me, so Trump rising above the rest of that field was not that much of a stretch.

But here we are. As bad and ridiculous as Trump is as a Presidential candidate, he's still got one hellofa chance against your little Crooked Hillary, and your beloved party and media set this all up!

Gosh it would be so funny if Trump still one.

I'll vote for him just to see the look on y'alls faces.
Ah a blast from the past!

And y'alls faces?

Old 02-02-2017, 07:54 PM

34,002 posts, read 17,035,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
I found this somewhat interesting:

Leaked Emails Show That Trump Was a Tool Used by the Hillary Campaign From Day One | RedState

Essentially, the Hillary campaign named 3 candidates - Trump, Cruz and Carson - as the preferred opponents. The "Pied Piper" candidates would force the Republican position drastically to the right, making the undecided middle easier to win over.

So congrats, Trumpistas - you played Hillary's game without knowing it.

Thank you.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:59 PM

1,906 posts, read 2,036,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
So congrats, Trumpistas - you played Hillary's game without knowing it.
Or did we? Muahhahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections