Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2016, 10:37 AM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
And according to CNN, that message isn't going over well with some of his members on his conference call.
You can'd defend him without jumping in the sewers with him, and it is unwise for a politician to do that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2016, 10:38 AM

20,123 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Is not Trump the 'real' RINO? Last night he completely divorced the GOP. Just sayin' you guys need a party of your own.
Gawd, watching the election this year has been like watching a woman married to a lyin', cheatin', and beatin' rotten SOB and she refuses to admit what everyone else can clearly see. Showing her evidence makes no difference either. Trump supporters are just like Hillary Clinton and Trump is their Bill.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:40 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happiness-is-close View Post
One of my co workers said last week she wanted to kick Trump in the balls. My grandmother wanted to stuff her sock in his mouth while watching the debate.

The man is vile and honestly when I see a trump sticker on people's car I question their moral compass.
Emasculate him and shut him up, as well.

*EEEEK* Alt/Right Nightmare!

Old 10-10-2016, 10:41 AM

5,940 posts, read 3,568,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
And according to CNN, that message isn't going over well with some of his members on his conference call.

According to CNN? Every person on this Forum know how Ryan felt about Trump from day one. He has never changed his mind. Sane as the Republicans that formed all these "Last ditch" groups, like "Never Trump" and "Stop Trump" failed attempts. They saw another "straw" floating their way, and scrambled to grab it, yet everything remains the same. Trump still came in and stomped Hillary, and his supporters are still behind him and more determined to show up and vote. Live with it. This is nothing new, and just another failed attempt, like the effort to to force a vote at the Convention.

Be more worried about what WikiLeaks still has coming before the election.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:42 AM

6,129 posts, read 6,806,359 times
RINO is meaningless now. I just means "any Republican I don't like today". It has nothing to do with whether the person is actually conservative or not.

The mob is angry and it's raging at anything it it's path, logic be damned.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:43 AM

4,996 posts, read 2,442,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
According to CNN? Every person on this Forum know how Ryan felt about Trump from day one. He has never changed his mind. Sane as the Republicans that formed all these "Last ditch" groups, like "Never Trump" and "Stop Trump" failed attempts. They saw another "straw" floating their way, and scrambled to grab it, yet everything remains the same. Trump still came in and stomped Hillary, and his supporters are still behind him and more determined to show up and vote. Live with it. This is nothing new, and just another failed attempt, like the effort to to force a vote at the Convention.

Be more worried about what WikiLeaks still has coming before the election.

Be more worried about the potential line of women with sexual misconduct stories starring Donald Trump

Old 10-10-2016, 10:45 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Quote:
One of my co workers said last week she wanted to kick Trump in the balls. My grandmother wanted to stuff her sock in his mouth while watching the debate.

The man is vile and honestly when I see a trump sticker on people's car I question their moral compass.
Once in a while you don't need the hero. You need the monster.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:46 AM

2,232 posts, read 2,116,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Once in a while you don't need the hero. You need the monster.
Is that what Germans were saying when they elected Hitler???

Old 10-10-2016, 10:50 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Quote:
Is that what Germans were saying when they elected Hitler???
actually i would not know. they were not saying much as the 1st thing a dictator demands is your silence. Donald wants everyone to have a say which I would assume would disprove your assertion?

Old 10-10-2016, 10:54 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:

We heard a male restaurant owner yell "Pig" when CNN was playing his nasty video with Billy Bush
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections