Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2016, 12:47 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,543,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Oh there is much more....

When Bill was president, Hillary assumed authority over a plan to reform health care. It was practically the same idea as ObamaCare. Insurance companies were salivating at the thought.

Her plan was so bad that Democrats not only came up with competing plans of their own in protest, and in spite of threats and intimidation, but they canned it....and “Hillarycare” bill was proclaimed a done deal. And at that time, they told her, Bill's President, not you, so sit down, shut up and act like a first lady!

This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million big ones for studies, promotion, and other efforts.

Then, President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood—both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.
Ta da, now we have Nannygate....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nannygate

Next, she chose Janet Reno, which husband Bill described as "my worst mistake."

(Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.) I remember it well! Like it was yesterday!

Does anyone remember this? Oh yes, indeedy, Janet Reno was a real champ! Great pick, and Bill Clinton allowed Hillary to chose these unstable people for our leaders? Imagine?

hmmmmmm, I wonder why the media talks nothing about any of these things? Hmmmmmm, not one word???? And yet, all they can come up with is a sex tape against Trump?
Lol, I'm having fun reading your posts - you're scouring all the ALT-RIGHT boards/blogs and screen scrapping from them. It would be to exhausting to go through and point out that almost everything you've said isn't true/correct/factual. I'll just do one and everyone else can take it or leave and do their own research. Regarding Reno, President Bill Clinton never ever said Reno "was a mistake" - that was a made up story, that was screen grabbed and re-posted on all the ALT-RIGHT type boards and blogs. It's never ever been quoted by any reputable news outlet and even Fox doesn't have it - only these "opinion and entertainment only" sites. So that's a big fat lie.

The whole "Hilarycare" version you described, it's just wrong and again, No one said "you're just first lady...". Anyway folks, early voting has started and like 500K people have already voted - these discussions are just about irrelevant these days - Hilary Clinton will be the next President of the United States - follow Speaker Ryan's lead and try to save the senate and the house - Trump is in his late stage "Jim Jones" pitch where he will take everyone that's still attached to him down the drain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2016, 12:56 PM

28,890 posts, read 30,248,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
Lol, I'm having fun reading your posts - you're scouring all the ALT-RIGHT boards/blogs and screen scrapping from them. It would be to exhausting to go through and point out that almost everything you've said isn't true/correct/factual. I'll just do one and everyone else can take it or leave and do their own research. Regarding Reno, President Bill Clinton never ever said Reno "was a mistake" - that was a made up story, that was screen grabbed and re-posted on all the ALT-RIGHT type boards and blogs. It's never ever been quoted by any reputable news outlet and even Fox doesn't have it - only these "opinion and entertainment only" sites. So that's a big fat lie.

The whole "Hilarycare" version you described, it's just wrong and again, No one said "you're just first lady...". Anyway folks, early voting has started and like 500K people have already voted - these discussions are just about irrelevant these days - Hilary Clinton will be the next President of the United States - follow Speaker Ryan's lead and try to save the senate and the house - Trump is in his late stage "Jim Jones" pitch where he will take everyone that's still attached to him down the drain.
well, in answer to your meager one I suppose that depends on what side of the coin your on.

Um, I remember the news reports, and was very much interested in what was going on....

so I didn't find that anywhere on line, those were my own words....and how it was reported back then. Hillary was extremely controlling and the minute Bill took over, she pounced and people were saying, "whose the President, her or Bill?"

So regardless of what you say, these points are true.....

believe it or not.

glad you enjoy reading my posts....

Old 10-11-2016, 02:15 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
A sly non answer answer to my questions, but at least you are admitting that Texas isn't yet a pink or purple state.
It's nowhere close. It's still very deep red.

Quote:
I included them because they are either on some (Stein) or all (Johnson) ballots and you had yet to label (at least to my knowledge) either of them con artists.
I did also include (in my previous post) writing in someone you don't think is a con artist (in case you decided to post something like the above), which you cut out of my quote.[/quote]

I voted 3rd party once but won't again. They simply aren't valid political entities. A write-in is even less relevant.

Being in Texas, my reluctant vote for Hillary won't count, anyway.

And you're still free to vote however you please.

Old 10-11-2016, 02:16 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,859,083 times
Quote:
well, in answer to your meager one I suppose that depends on what side of the coin your on.

Um, I remember the news reports, and was very much interested in what was going on....

so I didn't find that anywhere on line, those were my own words....and how it was reported back then. Hillary was extremely controlling and the minute Bill took over, she pounced and people were saying, "whose the President, her or Bill?"

So regardless of what you say, these points are true.....

believe it or not.

glad you enjoy reading my posts....
How can we believe you when your "points" are so far from being true?

Old 10-11-2016, 06:53 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,840,483 times
Hillary is a disgrace of this country. I can't understand people who support this limb of the devil.
There is a human heart which is above of all political preferences, party bias and points of view. Take a look at Hillary (a.k.a. Killary, Shillary, hilLIARy, Crooklary) through the prism of your heart. What would you see? A soulless anthropomorphous being with no good human traits. And you want this callous biological robot that never say a word of truth to be the president of USA? It would be a double disgrace for America.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:46 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,745,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Actually, what she's done is scare the pants off the cowering GOP.

Because since 1993 they've been trying their hardest to dig up dirt on her and they've failed. 23 years of "investigations" that have ALL turned up empty.

But they DID accomplish this:

They've convinced their low info deplorable base to hate her guts, even though they've NEVER been able to back up their big words. It's so easy to get their Limbaugh Lickspittles up and barking.

SMH

They don't need dirt on her. She is already "filthy"

Old 10-11-2016, 07:49 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,702,516 times
Quote:
Ha, she did laugh, I heard it this morning.....they've got the conversation with her associates on tape....

Listen To The Audio Of Hillary Clinton 'Laughing Off' Rape Accuser - Radar Online

and a 12 year old consentual? Give me a break? It was rape, and it was a violent rape...the woman can't have children b/c it was such a brutal rape...12 freaking years old....?????

I bet if it had been your daughter, you wouldn't be so quick to excuse it....
Two guys were charged with raping the 12 year old in 1975. Hillary was appointed to defend one, the older guy. The 15 year old was defended by someone else. The 15 year old claimed it was consensual.

The girl's mother did not want to put her daughter through the ordeal of the trial. Remember this was 1975. The prosecutor offered Hillary's client a plea deal and he took it.

Snopes has one of the better summaries of the case:

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist : snopes.com.

As late as 2007, the victim never made the connection that Hillary Rodam was Hillary Clinton. She is on record saying she understood Hillary was only doing her job.

As for me.....my daughter would not be jumping into anyone's pick- up truck in the middle of the night, let alone staying out all night. I can and do appreciate this happened in 1975, in rural Arkansas.

Today a DNA test would be the deciding factor. Unlike this girl's mother, I would most definitely make sure there was a trial.

Old 10-11-2016, 07:55 PM

Quote:
I forgot, regarding poly's, they a ruse...they are a machine and they cannot tell if a human being is lying...what they can do, is measure sweat on the finger tips and heart rate, but they are false and that is why they are no longer admissible in court.
It appears you and Hillary are in agreement on this.

Her client, one of the two charged with raping the 12 year old passed multiple polygraph tests. Hillary chuckled about this and used it to demonstrate the fallibility of the polygraph.

The girl's mother did not want a trial.

The prosecution offered Hillary's client a plea deal and he took it.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miker2069 View Post
middle-age-mom is absolutely correct in the assessment of the Shelton/Taylor rape case. Hilary didn't want to do it, but was appointed by the judge at that time and had an obligation to defend Taylor. Taylor ended up pleading GUILTY to the charge and Clinton pleaded it down so the charges were lessened. If Hilary in any way shape or form did not "do her job" it would have been a mis-trial and possibly someone "out for blood" to totally victimize Shelton may have been appointed. The judge that appointed Hilary said years later that Hilary didn't want to do it, but did the job she was lawfully obligated to do, and there were no qualms about it. Even the victim said she understood Hilary was doing her job. Obviously that "changed" up until a year ago when Steve Bannon got the story and decided to spin it into "Hilary gets rapist off and lies about it".

Shelton now blames Clinton in an election year - it's politics folks and she's being re-victimized all over again, but this time by the anti-Clinton machine. That's the sad part about this.

This was to discredit all the years good work Hilary has done with the Children's defense fund.
There are many reason for people to not vote for Hillary ( or Trump, for that matter).

Her defense of one of the two charged with raping the 12 year old in 1975, is not one of them.

Old 10-11-2016, 08:11 PM

88,509 posts, read 84,673,021 times
Quote:
Ha, she did laugh, I heard it this morning.....they've got the conversation with her associates on tape....

Listen To The Audio Of Hillary Clinton 'Laughing Off' Rape Accuser - Radar Online

and a 12 year old consentual? Give me a break? It was rape, and it was a violent rape...the woman can't have children b/c it was such a brutal rape...12 freaking years old....?????

I bet if it had been your daughter, you wouldn't be so quick to excuse it....
There was already an entire thread on this. It is not what you are trying to make it seem to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections