Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 07:42 AM

206 posts, read 112,238 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Trump has gotten more free media than any candidate in the history of American politics.
So being crucified by the left wing media and BULLIED (Name calling repeatedly is bullying) by the media is a good thing! WOW!

Old 10-12-2016, 07:43 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,641,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
Trump hands down more classy than Clinton during the debate! When asked what each candidate respects about their opponent, Clinton would not mention anything about Trump!! Also at the end of the debate Clinton would not shake hands until Trump offered his hand! No one shook hands at the opening, Trump had to extend his hand to make sure this did not happen again! Much more class, no liberal media to spin it ! You all saw it with your own eyes, yet if the roles were reversed the Clinton news network aka CNN would be covering how classless Trump is for not mentioning anything respectable about Clinton and for not shaking hands!!
Very true!

Old 10-12-2016, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
This post shows how unbalanced your viewpoint is.

It is true -- Hillary did not shake hands with Trump at the beginning of the event. And Trump did not make an effort to shake hands with Hillary, either. My guess is that it was agreed upon by both campaigns in advance of the debate.

Most objective people would say that complimenting a person's children so highly (which I'm not sure is that deserved) is a compliment to the parent.

As much as I despise Trump, I felt that this question was one of the few that was answered well by both candidates.

We all show our biases...as you have demonstrated.
"My guess it was agreed upon"!!! Spin Spin Spin, excuses it is to be expected by those who so blindly follow the liberal media!

Most objective people!?!? IF SHE WAS COMPLIMENTING HIS PARENTING SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO, AS PER THE QUESTION ASKED!!!! YOU'RE SPINNING SO QUICKLY YOU MUST BE GETTING DIZZY!!! Question what do you respect about your opponent. Answer, I respect your parenting skills and your role as a father? Surely the seasoned polished politician could have said so many words if she wanted to complement Trump!! She did not he did!! Stop the spinning!!!

Old 10-12-2016, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
And you are not biased? And you think the lack of a handshake was a one person act, as if Trump extended his hand and she refused? I am so sick of you conservatives. Never before have political debates gotten so heated, revealing the ugly side of the right. And that is why I will enjoy it when your hero gets embarrassed in a few weeks.

In 50 years Donald Trump will be remembered as a laughing stock just as Joe Paterno will be remembered as a child rapist enabler. And there isn't a damned thing the supporters of either man can do about it.
And Hillary Clinton will be remembered as a rapist enabler!!!!

Old 10-12-2016, 07:48 AM

23,769 posts, read 28,950,682 times
Quote:
So being crucified by the left wing media and BULLIED (Name calling repeatedly is bullying) by the media is a good thing! WOW!

bad publicity is really the only thing #trumpsterfire can rely on, but the truth is he likes it and welcomes it just so long as everyone is talking about him...

"Good news is Melania's speech got more publicity than any in the history of politics especially if you believe that all press is good press!"

https://www.rt.com/usa/352335-trump-...eech-response/

should have enough material for 2 or 3 seasons of the soon to be released reality show; 'I Want to be The President'

Old 10-12-2016, 07:49 AM

50,467 posts, read 24,044,107 times
Quote:
Right! And Hillary doesn't lie!! What a joke!! And nearly the entire media does not bully Trump by calling him names and his supporters too!!! Give it a rest man. Obama has been great, yeah until the chickens come home to roost!! Added nearly more debt in 8 years than 231 years combined. Yeah he's been great!!
I think you're missing a point here. Not many of us who will vote for Hillary have exactly lavished praise upon her.

If you have any Valium in your medicine cabinet, now is the time.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:50 AM

11,208 posts, read 8,263,272 times
Quote:
You thought you thought well that's just your opinion! Fact is she DID NOT compliment Trump and she DID NOT shake hands! Those are facts, your opinion is subjective, clearly showing your bias! LOL like Hitler wow that's a stretch, so I guess now not giving up is a negative character trait!
If you want to call it a fact that she did not shake his hand, then feel free, but the FACT is that she did. Neither one shook hands before, and both shook hands after. It's on video.

If you choose to spin that someone complimenting your children is not a compliment, then that's on you. THAT is opinion. THAT is subjective. What she actually said, what was seen by millions on TV is FACT. How one INTERPRETS those facts is subjective. It is for you, it is for me, and it is for anyone.

Totally fine that you don't like Hillary, but please, PLEASE apply the same standards to yourself as you apply to others, if you are going to have an intelligent discussion about anything.

You THOUGHT Hillary was classless. Fine, totally your right. Responders THOUGHT Trump was classless. Totally their right. Why not focus on issues, other than the fact that Hillary was short on discussing issues, and Trump did not even attempt to?

Old 10-12-2016, 07:51 AM

50,467 posts, read 24,044,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
This is the most hilarious assertion I've heard in awhile! LOL and LMAO!
You're right. It goes along with Trump's claim yesterday that "every" poll showed him winning the second debate. The problem is that the truth is that almost no polls showed that, though they did show him doing better than in the first debate.

My question is whether he actually believes these pronouncements that he makes which are based on no factual information. THAT is one of the things that worries me most about Trump. Most people with a grasp on reality can differentiate between fact and opinion; it appears he cannot.

Old 10-12-2016, 07:56 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,461,411 times
Quote:
You thought you thought well that's just your opinion! Fact is she DID NOT compliment Trump and she DID NOT shake hands! Those are facts, your opinion is subjective, clearly showing your bias! LOL like Hitler wow that's a stretch, so I guess now not giving up is a negative character trait!

Calm down. Trump seemed quite pleased with her praise of his children.

That IS more than he deserved because he had nothing to do with raising them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Trump had more class? Wow. The fact that Trump kept whining about air time, even though he ended up with more, the constant walking around with that same ugly scowl on his face, and the constant interrupting, which by the way he had chastised Kaine for, just goes to show how classless Trump actually is.

I KNOW! He whined and cried the whole time that they didn't bring up the Emails (after they just did); Hillary got more talk time (she didn't). He basically fornicated with a chair and stalked around the stage like Leatherface.

Quote:
Wah! The media is being mean to me.

#trumpisawhinyb*tch#

Old 10-12-2016, 08:00 AM

51,619 posts, read 25,681,640 times
Quote:
And Hillary Clinton will be remembered as a rapist enabler!!!!
Clinton will be remembered as the first woman president.

Republicans from this era will be remembered as Tea Party types who ran a doofus for president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.