U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 08:26 AM

21,623 posts, read 11,083,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Trump is a tv expert. Some of those women were probably seeking the limelight. Bet they did not count on more scrutiny.

Now, a publication has research the court records from the 12 yo rape victim. The judge denied Hillary's request.
Hillary lied on the case against the girl.. that is the problem.. Hillary attacked the girl and then laughed that she knew the guy was guilty. Hillary is the problem.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:27 AM

6,235 posts, read 5,861,703 times
Kind of like some deplorable rats fleeing a sinking ship.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:27 AM

37,904 posts, read 14,778,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Were they assaulted by Bill Clinton?
I'm uncertain why you all keep bringing this up. Bill Clinton is not running and calling Hillary Clinton an "enabler" is not gaining much traction.

Plus, I've seen many posts about how he is in such ill health they doubt he'll last until she's sworn in.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:30 AM

12,359 posts, read 7,726,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
I know for a fact that some people in NYC, before his presidential run, used to call him "Dry Hump Trump". I have heard it. No lie.

Mick
It's common knowledge around the pageants.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:31 AM

10,480 posts, read 6,179,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
Kind of like some deplorable rats fleeing a sinking ship.
Indeed, it seemed like just the other day when some of our more enthusiastic posters were proclaiming that Donald John Trump would win in a 'landslide'.

Oh, wait, it was less than two weeks ago:

YUGE! - Trump Holds Massive 40 Pt. Margin with ALL White Men, over Hillary

Old 10-12-2016, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Hillary lied on the case against the girl.. that is the problem.. Hillary attacked the girl and then laughed that she knew the guy was guilty. Hillary is the problem.
No she did not.

"Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant."

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist : snopes.com

Why you keep repeating this is a mystery as it is double easy to check out. The article references a number of sources.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 10-12-2016 at 09:20 AM..

Old 10-12-2016, 08:36 AM

4,967 posts, read 1,787,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Who knows what the tipping point is for each of us. But it does seem odd that this is it for those who have been fine with his outrageous behavior and ridiculous ideas up to this point.
Actually I do not find it that odd. A lot of voters are lazy, they haven't been paying attention. Now that it is down to the wire, they are starting to take a much closer look at Trump's background and they are starting to wake up to the fact that he actually is not fit for President, that was not just a Democrat talking point. People don't trust Hillary, that's a fact - voters had to find out for themselves whether this statement was true or not.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:38 AM

18,245 posts, read 9,461,246 times
What my woman says about it is that Bill & Hillary should apologize to Kathleen Willy, Anita Broadrick, Paula Jones....she also says what Trump said on that bus is what she expects men to say when they're together. Liberals including Feminists don't care and in fact are happy that Kathleen Willey and Anita Broadrick were raped...they care nothing about women, only power.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:46 AM

11,316 posts, read 8,379,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
What my woman says about it is that Bill & Hillary should apologize to Kathleen Willy, Anita Broadrick, Paula Jones....she also says what Trump said on that bus is what she expects men to say when they're together. Liberals including Feminists don't care and in fact are happy that Kathleen Willey and Anita Broadrick were raped...they care nothing about women, only power.
Pretty soon there will be so many posters on my ignore list there will be no point in coming to CD.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Indeed, it seemed like just the other day when some of our more enthusiastic posters were proclaiming that Donald John Trump would win in a 'landslide'.

Oh, wait, it was less than two weeks ago:

YUGE! - Trump Holds Massive 40 Pt. Margin with ALL White Men, over Hillary
What happened to WaldoKitty, anyway? Used to start dozens of threads, now nary a post.

Wondering if the WaldoKitty has had a change of heart or just got discouraged and gave up.

Or perhaps was one of the paid-for trolls that I kept reading about and and now that the money has dried up. Hmmm?

Doubtful that many are donating at this point and major donors are asking that their money be returned.

"I'm embarrassed. I'm really embarrassed" he said. "I shook hands with him last week and now I want to wash my hand."

Major GOP Donors Are Asking Trump for Their Money Back - NBC News

Oh, dear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or