U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 09:16 AM

12,358 posts, read 7,755,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
What my woman says about it is that Bill & Hillary should apologize to Kathleen Willy, Anita Broadrick, Paula Jones....she also says what Trump said on that bus is what she expects men to say when they're together. Liberals including Feminists don't care and in fact are happy that Kathleen Willey and Anita Broadrick were raped...they care nothing about women, only power.
Your "woman" expects men to brag about sexually assaulting women? That speaks volumes about why neither one of you has a clue about how Feminists think and what they care about. Your "woman" probably has been sexually assaulted often enough that she doesn't even recognize it as an assault when a man she doesn't know gropes her genitalia without invitation.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:17 AM

38,297 posts, read 14,965,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Pretty soon there will be so many posters on my ignore list there will be no point in coming to CD.
The Daily Beast closed down their comments function. It was overrun by those posting things that were "not factually accurate," name calling, and other nonsense.

I find that the by using the ignore function, I can still follow discussions without wasting time on pointless posts.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
What my woman says ... what Trump said on that bus is what she expects men to say when they're together.
"Your woman" needs to find a better class of men to hang out with.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:22 AM

1,759 posts, read 1,950,137 times
I'm glad these particular evangelical women are (finally!) standing up for themselves. Maybe this move will make them see that following men in general is not a good idea.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:23 AM

2,851 posts, read 919,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Apparently, Trump and that Breitbart guy thought parading women to accuse Bill Clinton of being a sexual predator would be checkmate.

Sadly, it seems to have backfired. All but the true believers saw the press conference for the **** move it was and the women were, shall we say, unsympathetic.

Juanita Broaddrick, for example, has stated under oath that she was not assaulted nor was she intimidated, coerced, or harassed. She has changed her story over time, but it is worthwhile noting that Starr declined to use her as a witness as she was an unreliable historian.

On The View, they were referred to as "tramps" for going to hotel rooms with a man they'd just met and that they knew was married. I suspect many women share that perspective.

Bill doesn't get a pass for going after them, of course. But Hillary Clinton is the "wronged woman" in this scenario.

As my neighbor says, "That woman has suffered like Elizabeth Taylor."
I'll dance when she lives up to Liz's most recent trait...

Old 10-12-2016, 09:29 AM

30,123 posts, read 16,646,161 times
Social media was full this week-end of women sharing their story of their first sexual assault. Be it groping, fondling, or flat out rape.

One author who runs a facebook page stated she got millions of stories; at least two per hour. Women remember. If it happened when they were 6, 16, 35 or 55. They remember.

And Trump's shameful tape AND his attempt to humiliate yet another woman (Hillary) brought it all back.

I DO hope he's not counting on the female vote. He is not getting it.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:40 AM

10,975 posts, read 6,122,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Social media was full this week-end of women sharing their story of their first sexual assault. Be it groping, fondling, or flat out rape.

One author who runs a facebook page stated she got millions of stories; at least two per hour. Women remember. If it happened when they were 6, 16, 35 or 55. They remember.

And Trump's shameful tape AND his attempt to humiliate yet another woman (Hillary) brought it all back.

I DO hope he's not counting on the female vote. He is not getting it.
I would venture to guess that every adult woman, no matter their age, has had an experience with a man like Donald Trump at least once in their lives. Every woman knows exactly what Donald Trump is. He just reminded us yet again with this tape.

No self-respecting woman would ever cast a vote for such a man.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
I'll dance when she lives up to Liz's most recent trait...
What an ugly thing to say.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:04 AM

22,376 posts, read 9,502,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Trump is a tv expert. Some of those women were probably seeking the limelight. Bet they did not count on more scrutiny.

Now, a publication has research the court records from the 12 yo rape victim. The judge denied Hillary's request.
I think out of all the women Trump put on display, Shelton was most used and exploited by the Trump campaign. Her memories were false and Clinton was just doing her job as a court-appointed defense attorney. (Yeah, I know--everyone hates attorneys...until they need one).

This entire pathetic fiasco, low-class display and insult to the intelligence of the electorate was bought and paid for by Trump's sleazebag buddy, Stone. They claim to be victims? They are now victims of Trump's madness.

"...Until a Newsday reporter informed her in 2008 that Clinton was the lawyer in the case, Shelton had no idea that Hillary Clinton had been involved.

Moreover, a central part of her story — the psychiatric exam — does not appear to have taken place, according to court records..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ton-rape-case/

The Truth About Clinton

Last edited by Enigma777; 10-12-2016 at 10:43 AM..

Old 10-12-2016, 02:28 PM

7,185 posts, read 2,759,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Who knows what the tipping point is for each of us. But it does seem odd that this is it for those who have been fine with his outrageous behavior and ridiculous ideas up to this point.
Just a thought - what if it finally became personal for them? There may be a tendency to secretly believe, 'oh, those fat, ugly, bimbo... whatever... women, they probably asked for it. They aren't like me. Something like that would never happen to someone like me." And, then, voila', a story appears in which it did indeed happen to someone like them. That is one heck of a tipping point, eh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or