U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 04:33 AM

11,679 posts, read 7,048,359 times

Advertisements

So we have Bill referring to Trump's base as "your standard redneck"...

Hillary calls half of Trump supporters deplorable and unredeemable.

Bernie fans are offended and won't vote for her due to cheating them.

Clinton's spokeswoman mocks Catholics and evangelicals...

Rape victims are offended by Hillary's attacks/lack of appology and the mere presence of Bill...

Hillary offended Native Americans with her men that have gone "off the reservation" comment.

Hillary offended blacks with her "super predators" comment.

Hillary hates "everyday Americans"...

Am I leaving anyone out that has been offended by these people? I guess we're down to about 3% of the population that's not feeling offended. LOL.

Last edited by eddiehaskell; 10-12-2016 at 04:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 04:39 AM

34,381 posts, read 41,471,780 times
Must be frustrating Ed to see all these supposed offenses and hate for Hillary and there she is 12-14 points ahead of Trump in the polls.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:13 PM

Ok so it looks like they really hate Catholics. With only 50% of the emails out, it'll be interesting to see what other groups we can add to the list.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:17 PM

7,074 posts, read 4,925,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Must be frustrating Ed to see all these supposed offenses and hate for Hillary and there she is 12-14 points ahead of Trump in the polls.
Not frustrating, but beyond sad that probably people like you enable this hatred yet stand under the lib/dem umbrella of pseudo "Acceptance". And call out trump as the intolerant one. This is the highest definition of what a hypocrite is and does.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:19 PM

26,686 posts, read 9,072,282 times
I think she has a favorable view of the Boogieman that weaves her baskets.

All other groups of people in America fall short of her approval.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:20 PM

Ok - lets add latinos to the list. I think we're down to 1% unoffended.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:31 PM

22,740 posts, read 16,826,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
So we have Bill referring to Trump's base as "your standard redneck"...

Hillary calls half of Trump supporters deplorable and unredeemable.

Bernie fans are offended and won't vote for her due to cheating them.

Clinton's spokeswoman mocks Catholics and evangelicals...

Rape victims are offended by Hillary's attacks/lack of appology and the mere presence of Bill...

Hillary offended Native Americans with her men that have gone "off the reservation" comment.

Hillary offended blacks with her "super predators" comment.

Hillary hates "everyday Americans"...

Am I leaving anyone out that has been offended by these people? I guess we're down to about 3% of the population that's not feeling offended. LOL.
Here's my list:

She's called Americans "deplorable", "uninformed" "living in their parent's basement", and now her camp is calling Catholics "severely backwards" and saying that they don’t know "what the hell they’re talking about."

She already pissed off the Hispanics by pretending to be "just like your abuela". Coincidentally, a LOT of Hispanics are Catholic. Has she never spent time with any Hispanic?

She pretty much obliterated most of the white vote.

Will she insult the black community next? Oops, I forgot, she already talked about "bringing them to heel" and called them "super predators".

This was not Hillary, but it was said while Hillary stood right next to her and she did not object to what Albright said. In fact, she laughed and slowly clapped her hands before taking a drink after Albright said to all females out there: "There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other!” Meaning that if we didn't vote for Hillary, we should be in hell.

We already know what she thinks about white males...

Let's see:

Insult List

Blacks..................check
Hispanics..............check
Whites.................check
Females................check
Bernie supporters...check
Trump supporters...check
Catholics..............check

All that's left are Asians and some Muslims who were not Trump or Bernie supporters.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:35 PM

2,201 posts, read 2,138,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Ok so it looks like they really hate Catholics. With only 50% of the emails out, it'll be interesting to see what other groups we can add to the list.
I'm one of the Catholics who agrees that the Church lost it's way long ago. Not a crime to say that. I'm not interested in living under a Catholic Taliban than a Muslim one. Funny, how the right screams about freedom but want's to shove their sexual moral down everyone's throat (except for the family values types who've been caught in scandals over the years).

I don't care what two consenting adults do. I do care about the economy, the planet, and foreign relations. And Donald is just clueless in these areas.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:36 PM

8,071 posts, read 5,395,340 times
I grew up Catholic I think I know a thing or two about Catholicism. I agree 100% with the previous post by Spikett.

The only people offended in this thread are Trump supporters who were never gonna vote for her.

You sound desperate. I would be since people are already mailing back their ballots.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:56 PM

39,262 posts, read 20,360,961 times
Of the people who are left... they're too dumb to know they've been insulted by Hillary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or