U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who do you trust for accurate reporting?
Wikileaks 184 82.14%
Hillary R. Clinton 17 7.59%
National media 23 10.27%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 10:51 AM

22,952 posts, read 22,479,604 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I think Wikileaks is a criminal organization. They steal data and we are not certain if they are releasing all the data or just certain information that they want to be "leaked."

I don't trust any politician 100%, not even Hillary Clinton who I don't think is worthy of the "criminal" title that many people place on her.

I also don't trust the media.

Only person I trust is myself.
Of course he's a criminal, so? Does that make what he's put out there incorrect? Nope, it doesn't.
After reading some of the leaks I wonder what it would take for ideologues to see how crooked she is.

Maybe only a video of her holding up a bank?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 10:54 AM

11,327 posts, read 5,935,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Of course he's a criminal, so? Does that make what he's put out there incorrect? Nope, it doesn't.
After reading some of the leaks I wonder what it would take for ideologues to see how crooked she is.

Maybe only a video of her holding up a bank?
No, she would then just be seen as liberating all of that evil money from all of the evil bankers.

Old 10-12-2016, 10:59 AM

16,822 posts, read 11,767,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It sounds like the Russians have leaked them falsified information, so it would be foolish to trust them.
since hrc exposed her emails to hackers it is safe to assume russia is one in a long line of eavesdroppers to have copies of her deleted yoga emails and easy access to our national secrets.

Can we now assume hillary's efforts to reset russian relations were a failure?

We'll just take that out the 'accomplished' column.

Old 10-12-2016, 01:42 PM

4,521 posts, read 5,219,292 times
Lightbulb Hillary is still corrupt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
since hrc exposed her emails to hackers it is safe to assume russia is one in a long line of eavesdroppers to have copies of her deleted yoga emails and easy access to our national secrets.

Can we now assume hillary's efforts to reset russian relations were a failure?

We'll just take that out the 'accomplished' column.
Since the issue that Hillary's lies are not too bad and that she would not be too bad at another elected position, let's review her lies; well at least her top 10 lies.

https://www.americarisingpac.org/hil...exaggerations/

Lying about leaving the white house in debt because of defending bill from the sex scandal and abuses that resulted in bill getting disbarred and house vote to impeach.

Hillary landing under fire in Bosnia. Hillary said her home server set up to send and receive classified emails was in accordance with regulations and policies. Hillary said she had no idea that ambassador Stevens asked for security in Benghazi. Hillary said she didn't collude with the DNC to sabotage Bernie in the democrat primary. Wow - there are so many. Hillary recently lied about not being secretary of state when Obama issued his red-line to Syria, which is easily proven.

Some of these lies resulted in dead Americans.

Hillary cannot, or hasn't, provided one good thing That she accomplished while visiting over 100 countries as secretary of state. At least she hasn't lied about that!

Last edited by johnsonkk; 10-12-2016 at 02:02 PM..

Old 10-12-2016, 01:50 PM

10,136 posts, read 6,468,998 times
I trust anything more than Hillary.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:03 PM

2,632 posts, read 1,535,515 times
I would trust Punxutawney Phil to be right more often than Hillary.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:12 PM

17,027 posts, read 9,531,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
All the verifiable facts, and evidence shows Hillary is a pathological liar.

Yes, with no room for any doubt whatsoever.
We also now know that she believes the opposite of what she tells all of her supporters.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:14 PM

17,027 posts, read 9,531,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I do not trust any of them to be completely honest but at least they are not such a blatantly delusional fraud like The Donald. What he makes up or is fed by the Alt-right or the Playboy Advisor he believes. Facts are irrelevant. The only thing that exists in his universe is himself.

Hillary is a trial lawyer. She is making her case. She does not lie but she does dissemble. I believe she will make a very good President because she understands what is happening in the country and the world very well. She makes cohesive policy instead of pervasive fabrications like the Donald.

If Wikkileaks can hack then it can edit and change whatever is presented. I would like to know who is funding them. I do not believe that they are doing this for free. After all Wikkileaks is a business.

Clinton herself has not refuted any of them.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:20 PM

3,119 posts, read 1,261,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It sounds like the Russians have leaked them falsified information, so it would be foolish to trust them.
It does not sound that way is the least, even the hillary camp isn't disputing the validity of the leaked emails.

Old 10-12-2016, 02:20 PM

265 posts, read 148,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
All the verifiable facts, and evidence shows Hillary is a pathological liar.

I strongly agree!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections