U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 08:53 PM

12,358 posts, read 7,731,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
I guess you missed the part that these are rich men groupies that want to be the objects of their sexual advances.

So people are to naive to be in this discussion.
Ya, some rich men do have groupies who don't mind their advances and I'm sure Donald gets his share of them but that's not the kind of "action" Trump was bragging about on the bus and on the Howard Stern show and not what a few other women said who have come forward tonight to claim.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2016, 08:56 PM

22,592 posts, read 12,305,364 times
Honestly I'm getting sick of all these new revelations.

Old 10-12-2016, 08:58 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,875,304 times
Quote:
So, you can't point to a post where I defended him walking into the changing room. That's what happens when you aren't objective but are going on emotion.

As far as the age thing and the leering goes, posters were making the claim he peered at 15-year-olds. Nowhere is there any evidence that he did or claims that he did. He walked into a dressing room where girls between the ages 15 and 18 were changing.

The only bending over backwards right now is the back breaking act you're trying to pull off since I called you out on your accusation and request of a quote.

So, do I get an apology now?
\Its show Biz and if you notice most people dress have naked during costume change.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:27 PM

7,241 posts, read 4,650,946 times
Quote:
I guess you missed the part that these are rich men groupies that want to be the objects of their sexual advances.

So people are to naive to be in this discussion.
Annnnndddd, it's just a matter of time before some sick rightwing misogynist finally vomits out what he's wanted to say all along - "the whores had it coming, because they were asking for it."

Thank you for playing.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:29 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,875,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Annnnndddd, it's just a matter of time before some sick rightwing misogynist finally vomits out what he's wanted to say all along - "the whores had it coming, because they were asking for it."

Thank you for playing.
These Victims you call whores are real people. I thought Liberals are pro women?? Guess not.
The Clinton has paid Millions to cover these crimes.

Old 10-12-2016, 09:30 PM

7,241 posts, read 4,650,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
These Victims you call whores are real people. I thought Liberals are pro women?? Guess not.
The Clinton has paid Millions to cover these crimes.
I believe you missed my point, sir.

Old 10-13-2016, 07:56 AM

14,062 posts, read 6,382,179 times
Quote:
Since Bill Clinton has an equivilant record, if not worse, in regards to being a sexual predator, do you also have concerns that he molested Chelsea? Do you think Hillary might have known and looked the other way?
Lol, you're so far off base it's sad. Clinton has never spoken about his daughter the way Trump has. He's a disgusting excuse for a human being who has probably molested his daughter for years.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:38 PM

1,814 posts, read 712,155 times
Quote:
We know he went into the dressing room. Please provide anything showing that he ogled 15 year olds. A substantial number of the contestants were 18. At 18, they are adults, and hot 18-year-olds can be hot. Sorry if that upsets you.
"Sorry if that upsets you"? I find that tone to be offensive. If you are going to disagree, please learn to do so in an adult manner. Civilly. Nobody attacked you or was rude to you.

Google is your friend. He owned the Miss Teen USA pageant. The girls were as young as fifteen. This has been widely reported. He was there to ogle women..he barged into the dressing rooms on multiple occasions using pretexts such as carrying out inspections. He admitted and bragged about all of this on Howard Stern.

By saying a "substantial number" of the contestants were of adult age, you are also conceding that not all of them were, which is a fact. So there were nude minors in the dressing room. As pageant owner Trump was aware of this. And in an earlier post you state that girls between the ages of fifteen and eighteen were changing in the dressing room.

Now, if people are actually going to argue that if a middle aged man who is now a Presidential candidate barged into a room full of naked girls and women, some below 18 and some at that age or above, he should be let off the hook because we can't actually prove that the nude minors who were known to be present in said dressing room at the time were actually the ones being ogled....my only response is....is this actually what the GOP, which once prided itself with a great deal of justification on being the party of family values...has sunk to?

And, even in the case of the 18+ contestants...since when is it even remotely acceptable behavior for a man to take advantage of the fact that he is the owner of the pageant to barge in on nude women in a dressing room on the admitted pretext of conducting an inspection? He bragged about doing this on Howard Stern and it has been cooberated by multiple contestants...this isn't something that is being made up or exaggerated. And, yes, that behavior...whether on the part of Trump or anyone else, does upset me. Greatly.

How does the women being hot justify that sort of behavior? They are still human beings worthy of being treated with respect, not as sex objects who can be barged in on in a dressing room. And a middle aged man can be expected to control himself no matter how hot they are.

Good God. Some of the defenses of Trump's behavior really make me wonder what people's thought processes are really like as much as the behavior in question itself does.

Traditionally Republicans found this sort of behavior abhorrent. I can't even remotely fathom trying to explain the current state of affairs in the GOP to Eisenhower.

Last edited by robertbrianbush; 10-13-2016 at 10:01 PM..

Old 10-16-2016, 05:27 PM

181 posts, read 88,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Once a sleazy peeping Tom, always a sleazy peeping Tom. Trump's got no character or honor.
Peeping toms are gross. They are called domions in Cajun which is more fitting because that word kind of sounds like demon.

Old 10-20-2016, 02:54 PM

27,798 posts, read 26,141,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Gotta love the good ol days when Trump was allowed to joke around with Howard Stern!
Kind of disappointed that more wasn't addressed during the debate over Trump's perv behavior. Guess Chris Wallace did bring up the topic, then Trump said no one has more respect for women than he does.......I nearly died laughing when he said that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or