U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 06:29 PM

18,157 posts, read 11,139,458 times

Advertisements

But wait, there's more.

Also Wednesday Rolling Stone magazine reported that Cassandra Searles, Miss Washington 2013, said in a Facebook post that Trump “probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my a** and invited me to his hotel room.”

Former Miss Washington among women who say Trump groped them | The Seattle Times

Old 10-12-2016, 06:29 PM

12,266 posts, read 9,447,164 times
It looks like the Hillary campaign needed a distraction from the latest Wikileaks problem so they called the NYT and told them it was time to activate the bimbo brigade.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:30 PM
Status: "Kamala/Pete 2020!! Make it happen, people." (set 17 days ago)

7,356 posts, read 2,933,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole-McCain Republican View Post
Trumps conduct is sickening, and I can't defend it.

But I have to say that it is extremely unethical journalism for the (supposedly unbiased) mainstream media to dig up as much dirt on Trump (or any Republican), hold onto that information for months and months, release the dirt at the most damaging time, and then scream how they have "BREAKING NEWS." It's all so predictable, but sadly many GOP primary voters were too stupid to realize that this is exactly how the liberal media works. (Honestly, Republicans should have learned a valuable lesson from the last week of the 2000 campaign, when the liberal media reported on a decades-old drunk driving incident involving George W. Bush and called it "BREAKING NEWS.")

In the case of these women, they came forward after hearing, during the second debate, Trump lie about never having sexually assaulted anyone.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:30 PM

35,510 posts, read 10,519,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
Even today two women came out and said he sexually assaulted them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us...=top-news&_r=0

Seriously?

That incident on the plane, if true, maybe (depending on specifics). But kissing a woman on the lips when introduced? Nope. Just because she immediately called her out-of-town sister, then broke down and "cried hysterically" in front of her boyfriend after work doesn't make that sexual assault. Women have dealt with that type of forwardness since time immemorial without falling to pieces.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:31 PM

30,067 posts, read 16,619,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
No, he's not running for president, but he will be in the White House if she wins. He will be the first lady.

Michele had her projects.

Nancy had her projects.

I don't remember Barbara's projects.

It's pretty clear that Hillary had her projects.

He will be in a position of influence...he's a gDAMNED rapist who does NOT belong in the White House. He actually DID it, Trump just talks a bunch of crap. HINT: Doing is worse, by far, than talk.
And all those women who are coming forward against Trump?

And the sexual harassment suits Trump has settled in the past?

And the 13 year old girl who has sued him for rape?

Are they ALL liars?

22,759 posts, read 16,836,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Trump himself admitted it on that recording.
Every time I catch someone LYING about it, I'm going to correct them.

He said when you are a star, they (women) let you do anything.

LET.

LET.

LET does not equal assault.

So no, he did NOT "admit it in that recording". Only the liberals lie through their teeth to pretend it was assault.

Status: "Kamala/Pete 2020!! Make it happen, people." (set 17 days ago)

7,356 posts, read 2,933,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
It looks like the Hillary campaign needed a distraction from the latest Wikileaks problem so they called the NYT and told them it was time to activate the bimbo brigade.

So, these women are bimbos..all because you support Trump and don't want to admit he sexually assaults women?

Wow.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:32 PM

285 posts, read 133,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
I am very saddened by this smear campaign. It is the lowest of lows. The devil in all of you is coming out and it will take you to hell. All the hate in your hearts. God help you.
Their candidate, whose slogan is "love trumps hate", claims that "when they go low, we go high", but really nobody can get as low as they have throughout this entire campaign. Hillary and her supporters are abhorrent.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:32 PM

22,759 posts, read 16,836,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
And all those women who are coming forward against Trump?

And the sexual harassment suits Trump has settled in the past?

And the 13 year old girl who has sued him for rape?

Are they ALL liars?
Do you have any proof of their allegations? Any at all besides them saying it happened?

I can say all kinds of horse crap if you pay me well enough.

Old 10-12-2016, 06:33 PM

6,239 posts, read 15,449,701 times
The woman he kissed on the lips expected him to kiss her on the cheek! I'd be grossed out if a guy did that to me. Really, kissing someone he just met? Yes, that meets my criteria for going over the line - and probably most women's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or