U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-15-2016, 11:29 AM
 
136 posts, read 67,882 times
Reputation: 157

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Because he's a rich and powerful man, and the women feared no one would believe them - just like in the case of Cosby.

Ken
Wrong again (your qoute of back2md)! Cosby had accusers coming out in the 80's, Joan Tarhis and 90's, Victoria Valentino, Shawn Brown. Please learn how to post facts and not opinion on this forum! You keep posting opinion and I'll keep proving you WRONG!! No way you can weasel out of this one! LOL

 
Old 10-15-2016, 11:33 AM
 
Location: on the edge of Sanity
14,269 posts, read 15,902,440 times
Reputation: 7899
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
Of course he cares. In one particular incident he asked, "What do you want?" Why are you here?

How do you determine consent? Does it follow the kissing or does it come before the kissing? These are adult women. Speaks to Hilary's fitness. Words like, 'Get off me you oaf' is all it takes.
As a victim of sexual assault, I am very offended by your post. "She wanted it or that lying 105 lb woman would have taken out the 6'2" 240 lb man."
 
Old 10-15-2016, 11:35 AM
Status: "Kamala/Pete 2020!! Make it happen, people." (set 12 days ago)
 
7,356 posts, read 2,928,365 times
Reputation: 6211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
Ahhh the liberal playbook! Get hammered in a debate by facts, then resort to name calling! Love crushing smug liberals like you. Too bad they had to combined our posts with this long thread. Would love to have our whole banter isolated so everyone can see how I hammered you, and your last resort... name calling! LOL Remember if you want to have more credibility post some facts and not opinion! Good day sir.
Oh, don't worry. We see. Trumpian ridiculousness, everyone. ^
 
Old 10-15-2016, 11:37 AM
 
5,936 posts, read 5,432,074 times
Reputation: 10587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turthist View Post
Speaking of dumb, you still don't know the meaning of let! You still cannot comprehend my posts! So if I were you I wouldn't go around calling peoples argument stupid! And it's stuuuuuuuuuupid if you really want to get into it, but your comprehension skills are lacking! LMAO!
Your argument is nonsensical. Trump bragged that he regularly kissed and groped women within moments of meeting them. That by definition is not consensual. He said they "let" him, implication being after the fact.

In other words, what he said was "I just walk up to hot women and do whatever I want, and they don't stop me after I've started!"

Any woman whose been on the receiving end of that kind of stuff will tell you that the reaction isn't always to slap the offender's face and walk away in a huff, especially if he has some type of power he can use against you. It is more common to find a way to physically get out of there without making a scene. Some women will simply grab his hand or turn their cheek to his lips and laugh it off. Maybe you complain to your girlfriends later, but you don't call the police or anything.

That would also look like "letting" him do it, no? Even though it is not a sign they liked it.

Unless every woman he approached that way truly enjoyed it, which is highly unlikely, his spontaneous groping was not a mutual joy fest.
 
Old 10-15-2016, 11:40 AM
bUU
 
Location: Georgia
11,881 posts, read 8,657,053 times
Reputation: 8401
Quote:
Originally Posted by back2MD View Post
Why are these accusers coming now and not years ago, why wasn't it reported to the police years ago?
"Weird how all these women waited to come forward until they realized they weren't alone, it wasn't their fault, and we might believe them."
 
Old 10-15-2016, 11:49 AM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,872 posts, read 22,778,121 times
Reputation: 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawina View Post
Your argument is nonsensical. Trump bragged that he regularly kissed and groped women within moments of meeting them. That by definition is not consensual. He said they "let" him, implication being after the fact.

In other words, what he said was "I just walk up to hot women and do whatever I want, and they don't stop me after I've started!"

Any woman whose been on the receiving end of that kind of stuff will tell you that the reaction isn't always to slap the offender's face and walk away in a huff, especially if he has some type of power he can use against you. It is more common to find a way to physically get out of there without making a scene. Some women will simply grab his hand or turn their cheek to his lips and laugh it off. Maybe you complain to your girlfriends later, but you don't call the police or anything.

That would also look like "letting" him do it, no? Even though it is not a sign they liked it.

Unless every woman he approached that way truly enjoyed it, which is highly unlikely, his spontaneous groping was not a mutual joy fest.
Yeah sex offenders often have the point of view that "they wanted it", just as wife beaters tend to claim "she made me do it".

In the Mind of the Sexual Offender |*In the Mind of the Sexual Offender | Sexual Assault | Learn More | Center for Hope & Safety

Ken
 
Old 10-15-2016, 11:51 AM
 
592 posts, read 352,040 times
Reputation: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
As a victim of sexual assault, I am very offended by your post. "She wanted it or that lying 105 lb woman would have taken out the 6'2" 240 lb man."
Which post?
 
Old 10-15-2016, 12:09 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,611 posts, read 19,033,833 times
Reputation: 18918
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxlover View Post
Bamboozled I am offended. The proper term for what Trump has done is voluntarily flimflammed and hoodwinked them. It was a consensual dance of master and servant. 50 shades of grey with an angry right wing base and a tormented semi leader.
Yes to all of the above!
 
Old 10-15-2016, 12:15 PM
 
Location: 20 years from now
5,510 posts, read 5,713,187 times
Reputation: 3441
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
The more emails get leaked we see what an incredibly corrupt administration this is - and Clinton is going to continue our descent into a Banana Republic? No thanks!

I see these attacks on Trump exactly for what they are - desperate attempts to smear a very real threat to the cozy relationship the donors, political hacks and insiders have been cultivating or years.

I'm not electing a pope, I'm electing a guy with a huge broom to sweep all these criminals, crooks, and sleazebags out of DC.
agreed.

He's an outsider and the establishment career politicians are simply doing everything in their power to see to it that one of their own remains in power.
 
Old 10-15-2016, 12:16 PM
 
1,811 posts, read 862,360 times
Reputation: 1844
Default Another Trump Accuser Comes Forward (#9)

Well here comes another one. Ms. Cathy Heller claims Donny grabbed her in a very aggressive manner and kissed her against her will, while attending, a Mar - A - Lago Mother's Day Brunch in 1997.

The beat goes on and guessing he'll be in double digits by tomorrow. Anyone seen Kellyanne lately?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top