U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2016, 06:10 PM

12,775 posts, read 7,800,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Sorry, you can talk about the 727 all you want.....but that is not what she said she she flew in.....you lefties want to play words....
Good grief! I flew to Europe three times over a 5-year span back in the 70s-80s, and once to Israel. I have no idea what type of planes they were, how many engines they had, or which airline I actually flew! I flew to British Columbia, Canada about seven years ago. Don't remember what model of airplane, but do remember it was Air Canada.

Get real.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:12 PM

10,943 posts, read 5,046,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPG16 View Post
I find it very interesting that the same people who had no problem believing the accusers of Bill Cosby 20 and 30 years later, have a big problem believing the Trump accusers. Even though Trump himself confessed to committing sexual assault in the video on the Access Hollywood bus.

I wonder why? Any idea?
No matter how many times you dems lies, and say Trump admitted to sexually assault, it is not true.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:13 PM

33,979 posts, read 18,471,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
Good grief! I flew to Europe three times over a 5-year span back in the 70s-80s, and once to Israel. I have no idea what type of planes they were, how many engines they had, or which airline I actually flew! I flew to British Columbia, Canada about seven years ago. Don't remember what model of airplane, but do remember it was Air Canada.

Get real.
PERFECT, thanks for PROVING my point....

This lady gave very DETAILED descriptions......

Old 10-15-2016, 06:14 PM

11,678 posts, read 7,018,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
No matter how many times you dems lies, and say Trump admitted to sexually assault, it is not true.
At this point, they are convinced that if it's said enough it must be true.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:15 PM

9,850 posts, read 11,881,611 times
Quote:
So he lied, at 59 years old, about grabbing women in the vagina. Got it.

And this is a person you want as president?

Wow.

You are saying he grabbed a woman's vagina. Please provide proof. I want to see the police report and any court appearances Donald Trump made in regard to these charges.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:17 PM

1,150 posts, read 404,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
I have no idea - and neither do you. The 707 was a pretty famous plane in it's day - the 727 not so much. I wouldn't expect the average flyer to know what type of plane they were on for a particular flight. I always notice, but I spent a quarter-century in the aviation industry.

Ken
I notice as well because of my travels, but the burden of evidence is on Ms. Leeds. If she includes unnecessary information that could potentially harm her claims which are at this point unsubstantiated, that's on her.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:19 PM

Quote:

The details she provides don't matter...the details she can't provide don't matter...the eyewitness doesn't matter...the probability of getting groped for 15 minutes doesn't matter...the timing of coming forward doesn't matter. Might as well have 4 or 5 women lined up to accuse every republican POTUS candidate of sexual assault.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:22 PM

Quote:
You people and your desire to deflect is amazing.

If someone asks you what's the best Italian restaurant in town, do you start naming Chinese restaurants, because that's akin to what you're doing now.

You are unable or unwilling to just deal with and discuss the allegations about Trump.

Wow.
Just deal with the fact that Bill assaulting 40-50 women doesn't look good on Hillary. Attacking the women while knowing he's a "Cosby" makes her worse than Bill.

Old 10-15-2016, 06:23 PM

12,775 posts, read 7,800,471 times
Quote:

Your stance is she made a mistake about what airplane it was. I'm telling you for the average person that's hard to remember, but you think she's a liar because she didn't get the model of plane correct?

That is ridiculous.

I remember things that happened to me on airplanes. I would certainly remember someone attacking me, and I would remember that the armrest that was down was suddenly up right before the attack.

I'm sure she was attempting to be as detailed as possible, rather than just project vagueness. And who knows? Maybe it WAS a Boeing 707.

This is almost funny. SHE DIDN'T GET THE PLANE RIGHT SO IT NEVER HAPPENED! insanity Do you ever stop to think how crazy that is???

Old 10-15-2016, 06:27 PM

1,150 posts, read 404,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Sorry but I am vastly older than you but would be very careful never to misspell "stay focused". Just one of those errors anyone, including me, should be ribbed about.

If only you were such a stickler regarding punctuation.

Having dealt with a few of those during my working career I doubt he was ever criminally liable. And any lady who went after him was nuts. Unless she had it on film with a couple of witnesses it would be a suicide mission. Try Roger Ailes. And his worse outcome was to get bounced with something over 30 million. And then he went off to help Trump...
If Trump sexually harassed anyone, I hope he's is exposed. But, until actual evidence is produced, I'm calling political BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or