Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 11:56 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,075,409 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Graydon Carter, editor of Vanity Fair has known Trump for 30 years. Interesting essay on him and a look into who Trump really is.
[i]
"...That evening in May 1993, Vanity Fair had two tables and we filled them with the likes of Christopher Hitchens, Bob Shrum, Barry Diller and Diane von Furstenberg, Peggy Noonan, Tipper Gore, and Vendela Kirsebom, a Swedish model who professionally went by her first name and who was then at or near the top of the catwalk heap.

How many Secret Service agents have come out and said that Hillary is the most disgusting, and vile person they ever protected?

She has called the agents names, screamed profanity at them, and has hit them.

Secret Service agents, and Hillary's chef confirmed that Hillary has made racist remarks, including using the N word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
I'm not a democrat and I never voted blue, how many times I have to say that.

And it's coming from the Hill, a conservative site.

But please keep whining over "MSM" like your whiny leader, I am sure it will help
You obviously didn't watch the video of this "incident", because if you did, you would have never created this ridiculous thread.

Old 10-22-2016, 12:32 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,306,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Oh, so using his words is not quoting him? haha then what is it, tell me
It's Democrats going full moron. Trump just ticked up in the polls so Hillary brings out a new "accuser" and for added emphasis plays the pedo card. She knows she has a faithful crowd of yapping morons that will push all her nonsense. And look at this thread, here you all are.

Old 10-22-2016, 12:54 PM
bUU

12,077 posts, read 10,679,221 times
It is important to understand that this isn't the entire issue: His behavior is indicative of his irredeemably flawed character, and also is a clarion call vis a vis his gender-related policy perspectives. He is, unequivocally, anti-woman. That's despite having had three wives (or perhaps related to the fact that he has had three wives), and despite having two daughters. Anti-woman. Especially poor women, and especially women of color. He's acknowledged that millions of women are helped by Planned Parenthood, mentioning cervical cancer and breast cancer screening specifically - but being the political opportunist he is and having so little genuine concern for women, he said he would defund it anyway.

He's revealed his true feelings about women in the workplace, stating that pregnancy is an "inconvenience" for a business, as a means of opposing Paid Family Leave, a critical women's issue. He refuses to acknowledge that there aren't jobs available at employers who offer child care assistance for most women who struggle with child care costs - another instance where he places profit over what's would even the playing field for women in the workplace, women who need to pay their own way and secure their own future just as much as men.

And perhaps worst of all, he refuses to acknowledge the reality that women are still only earning 80% of what men are paid.

Trump offers nothing of substance with regard to women's real issues.

Old 10-22-2016, 01:06 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,789,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
How many Secret Service agents have come out and said that Hillary is the most disgusting, and vile person they ever protected?

She has called the agents names, screamed profanity at them, and has hit them.

Secret Service agents, and Hillary's chef confirmed that Hillary has made racist remarks, including using the N word.

You obviously didn't watch the video of this "incident", because if you did, you would have never created this ridiculous thread.
Oh come on now. I heard she does far more than that. If one coughs in her presence, she looks at him with laser beam eyes and cuts his head off. The laser beam eyes are cool because it seals the blood in and you don't get the carpet stained.

If one is absent or late even by just 2 minutes she docs his pay for 2 years.

That's how she affords all those fancy pants suits.

Old 10-22-2016, 01:37 PM

8,070 posts, read 6,946,454 times
So 10 people so far and Trump says he is gonna sue them all.

Of course chances are Orange man won't sue anyone. The apprentice tapes will be enough evidence to prove his guilt.

Old 10-22-2016, 03:43 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,271,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
MSM sure is desperate. So is the OP. There's no pick up line. I don't even think his comment is offensive.

You'd be OK with a grown man saying that about your child?

That's decent to you?

Old 10-22-2016, 04:02 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,342,639 times
If it hasn't already been said, SNL should be great again tonight. NBC gave Trump hrs of free air time this past year. He is now paying them back with interest with all the good material he is giving them.

Congrats to Trump, you're doing a great job.

Old 10-22-2016, 04:04 PM

1,427 posts, read 1,181,904 times
Default Donald will end up like the other Bill. (Cosby).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
You'd be OK with a grown man saying that about your child?

That's decent to you?
Right. "Uncles" like Donald are one of the leading sources of child molesters; it's always someone in a position of trust to the child who's saying or doing something "cute" and who's then able to say, when observed, "oh, I was just joking." What a creep he is.

Oh yeah, and today he says, "right after the election, I'm suing everybody who said anything on this topic about me." What a maroon! Well, here's hoping he's going to have lots of time on his hands; it's almost his admission that he's going to lose. Maybe he can share lawyers and a cell with Bill (Cosby).

Old 10-22-2016, 04:29 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,215,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
So 10 people so far and Trump says he is gonna sue them all.

Of course chances are Orange man won't sue anyone. The apprentice tapes will be enough evidence to prove his guilt.
Oh--you missed the news today? Now it's 11.

He's going for the Bill Cosby record.

Old 10-22-2016, 04:34 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,271,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Oh--you missed the news today? Now it's 11.

He's going for the Bill Cosby record.
Wait, seriously? Who's the 11th?

Man, that's a lot of smoke!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.