U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-22-2016, 09:56 PM
 
6,489 posts, read 3,082,388 times
Reputation: 5967

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
I know. That doesn't mean I can't respond. Stop dodging valid points out of pettiness.



...
respond all you want.

I'm not interested in your point. I'm interested in Natalie's answer.

 
Old 10-22-2016, 09:57 PM
 
285 posts, read 133,593 times
Reputation: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
So I guess you believe Bill Cosby is innocent too I was violated by a cop in my early 20's. I said nothing because who would believe me....he was a cop and I was a no body. But if this guy was running for office I would like to think I had the courage to come forward and tell my story. And this is why these women are coming out now against Trump
Funny you should bring up Bill Cosby. First of all, no I don't think he's innocent, I don't follow his case to know what all happened. But the timing of the victims coming out sure seems suspicious. Bill Cosby was pretty vocal about how blacks can't keep pointing the finger at whites for all of their problems and that it's time to start looking at what's going on at home (no fathers present, young single mothers on public assistance with too many children, generational welfare, poorly educated, lack of hope, surrounded by crime, violence and drugs etc). He needed to be stopped because he was a black man who was exposing the truth about the real problems that blacks face.
 
Old 10-22-2016, 09:58 PM
 
1,152 posts, read 408,585 times
Reputation: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
If you don't know whether he is innocent or guilty, then you should assert he is guilty. A basic conversational norm is that assertion is a claim to knowledge.
I've perused your posts in this thread, and other threads just to ensure that I was not mistaken in my replies to you. The last thing I want to do is cast anyone if a negative light... unless they've earned it.

And based on what I've read, you deflect any reply to your assertions as "not being on topic".

If you are pro-HRC, state your reasons. Stand out from the basic Democrat. Tell us about all of the positive attributes of HRC. Just asserting Trump is guilty because of political expediency because you are an HRC supporter is not enough.
 
Old 10-22-2016, 10:02 PM
 
20,675 posts, read 8,828,814 times
Reputation: 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
I would like to think you would come forward as well and I would hope you would do that as soon as the cop threw his hat in the ring for election.

You would, wouldn't you?

Or are you saying you would wait and let approximately half the country end up with a candidate for office that was guilty of sexual assault just so you could make an announcement at the eleventh hour that threw the election to your chosen candidate? Because if so, that is really messed up.



What's really messed up is men forcing themselves on women. And you obviously have no idea how that affects women. But women are strong and bounce back unlike Trump who is a crybaby.
 
Old 10-22-2016, 10:05 PM
 
1,152 posts, read 408,585 times
Reputation: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
[/b]

What's really messed up is men forcing themselves on women. And you obviously have no idea how that affects women. But women are strong and bounce back unlike Trump who is a crybaby.

Either be equal, or admit weakness in that men can take unfair advantage of you because you are a woman. You can't have it both ways.
 
Old 10-22-2016, 10:06 PM
 
20,675 posts, read 8,828,814 times
Reputation: 7150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
Either be equal, or admit weakness in that men can take unfair advantage of you because you are a woman. You can't have it both ways.
Sorry, I don't understand your post
 
Old 10-22-2016, 10:14 PM
 
Location: Places you dream of
20,265 posts, read 12,132,962 times
Reputation: 8784
Well trumps suing all the women. Something to that affect. Who else is he going to due, all the news median?
 
Old 10-22-2016, 10:14 PM
 
1,152 posts, read 408,585 times
Reputation: 934
Women cannot excuse coming forward when crimes are committed against them by men unless they are admitting they are weaker than men. If a crime is committed against you, come forward. If you chose not to do so, you cannot fall back on the "you don't understand how hard...." excuse unless you are admitting that you are weaker than a man.

Plain an simple, if a man assaults you in any way, come forward immediately. Waiting 30 years because <insert psychological weakness here> is admitting subjectivity to a man.
 
Old 10-22-2016, 10:15 PM
 
1,152 posts, read 408,585 times
Reputation: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Well trumps suing all the women. Something to that affect. Who else is he going to due, all the news median?
Wait... what?
 
Old 10-22-2016, 10:16 PM
 
Location: Albuquerque NM
3,200 posts, read 4,852,368 times
Reputation: 4753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
I have no idea if Donald Trump is guilty of anything that is alleged, and I'm skeptical that anyone here has any actual knowledge, either. So how is it that so many people here seem to know with certainty that Trump is innocent regarding all of the accusations? At a minimum, wouldn't a position of uncertainty be required?
Because Republicans never take the side of women when such allegations arise. In the Republican mindset, men getting away with groping women is as American as apple pie! They will always blame the victim.

Any more objective mind can fit the hand to the glove: when you consider all the horrible things that Trump has said about women, it makes complete sense that women are coming forward to say he assaulted them. And in response he says he didn't assault them because they weren't attractive enough for him to grope. That is essentially an admission of guilt. Child psychology, because, Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top