U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-23-2016, 12:10 PM
 
6,441 posts, read 3,070,464 times
Reputation: 5868

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbmaise View Post
Are Republicans so incompetent that for one year of primary process none of this came out when vetting Trump?

Trump makes a mockery of:

Conservative men
Traditional marriage
Evangelical principles
You are assuming there was really something to come out.

Lets say these allegations are all true.

Lets say Ms. Allred who is a friend and delegate for Hillary was telling the truth when she said she had info about these allegations long before politics was involved.

With me?

The only conclusion that can be drawn from that is that Hillary was content to allow even more women to be potentially sexually harassed or assaulted by Trump. And, even worse, they were content to let someone they knew/believed to be a sexual predator roam the country campaigning in a national election.

Surely these two sainted champions of women would not do something so corrupt just to steal an election.......or would they?

People who cant see that these allegations have been embellished, bought and paid for by Hillary deserve what they get.

 
Old 10-23-2016, 12:14 PM
 
11,679 posts, read 7,046,867 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
If you don't know the answer to that then there's not much I can say to you about it, You just don't do that to a FAMILY FRIEND. Quite frankly it's DEPLORABLE.

Ken
I like the your outrage...really trying to sell this I see. But again, what does her parents being family friends have to do with anything? Was Trump hanging out with the entire family 3-4 days/week? Didn't Paris grow up in LA? What does "family friend" even mean to celebrities? Do they see each other at events a few times a year...work with the same magazines/producers? Apparently they weren't too close if Trump didn't even know who their 12 yr old daughter was.

And what exactly did he "do" by watching a video?
 
Old 10-23-2016, 12:23 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,872 posts, read 22,783,088 times
Reputation: 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I like the your outrage...really trying to sell this I see. But again, what does her parents being family friends have to do with anything? Was Trump hanging out with the entire family 3-4 days/week? Didn't Paris grow up in LA? What does "family friend" even mean to celebrities? Do they see each other at events a few times a year...work with the same magazines/producers? Apparently they weren't too close if Trump didn't even know who their 12 yr old daughter was.

And what exactly did he "do" by watching a video?
Again, if you don't understand what is wrong with what he did, then you are truly beyond hope and deplorable. ANY decent person understands what is wrong with what Trump did. The fact that you don't speaks volumes and definitely explains why you support Trump.
Fortunately most Americans are more decent than that - as you'll see in a bit over 2 weeks.
Trump is toast - for GOOD reason.

Ken
 
Old 10-23-2016, 12:32 PM
 
11,679 posts, read 7,046,867 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Again, if you don't understand what is wrong with what he did, then you are truly beyond hope and deplorable. ANY decent person understands what is wrong with what Trump did. The fact that you don't speaks volumes and definitely explains why you support Trump.
Fortunately most Americans are more decent than that - as you'll see in a bit over 2 weeks.
Trump is toast - for GOOD reason.

Ken
I'm waiting on you to tell me why it's wrong. It seems all you have is an emotional plea to see things your way. So what if he saw her a few times when she was younger - that certainly doesn't mean he couldn't find her hot as an adult who just happens to be one of the world's hottest women.
 
Old 10-23-2016, 12:37 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,872 posts, read 22,783,088 times
Reputation: 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
I'm waiting on you to tell me why it's wrong. It seems all you have is an emotional plea to see things your way. So what if he saw her a few times when she was younger - that certainly doesn't mean he couldn't find her hot as an adult who just happens to be one of the world's hottest women.
What part of "you don't watch a sex tape of the daughter of a family friend" do you not understand?

It's a breach of trust and friendship and it's pretty damn simple.
Anyone who is NOT DEPLORABLE understands that, so if you don't, well...

Ken
 
Old 10-23-2016, 12:49 PM
 
11,679 posts, read 7,046,867 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
What part of "you don't watch a sex tape of the daughter of a family friend" do you not understand?

It's pretty damn simple.

Ken
Again. Define "family friend". If you have a "family friend" who's daughter ends being a super model - are you not going to find her sexy like close to 100% of other men? Perhaps one may not see things that way if they were in the role of "uncle" and spent a lot time with the child, but Trump wasn't in that role. Heck, I've probably seen plenty of young girls that are now attractive adults...does that make me a perv? What about all the 30+ yr old men that saw celebs like Selena Gomez or Miley Cirrus as children....are they pervs for now thinking they're hot at 20-22 yrs old?
 
Old 10-23-2016, 12:53 PM
 
Location: NE Ohio
30,193 posts, read 16,626,600 times
Reputation: 8850
Default I knew I had good reason to stand with Trump!

Two former Playboy models, known as the "Barbie Twins," have now come forward to dispute the claims that have been made against him in the last few weeks. These women have known him very well since 1993. They say that Donald has always been a perfect gentleman in every situation.

BREAKING: 2 Playboy Models Making Stunning Trump Claim... Media in Disbelief
 
Old 10-23-2016, 12:55 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,872 posts, read 22,783,088 times
Reputation: 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Again. Define "family friend". If you have a "family friend" who's daughter ends being a super model - are you not going to find her sexy like close to 100% of other men? Perhaps one may not see things that way if they were in the role of "uncle" and spent a lot time with the child, but Trump wasn't in that role. Heck, I've probably seen plenty of young girls that are now attractive adults...does that make me a perv?
Ask TRUMP to define "family friend".
I took Trump at his word - HE'S the one who called them "family friends".
What? Do you not even believe YOUR OWN CANDIDATE?
But, hey, maybe Trump just doesn't think the term "friend" MEANS ANYTHING AT ALL.
Either way, it's DEPLORABLE. That's NOT the way a decent person TREATS FRIENDS.

Why don't you go tell one of your friends - assuming you have any - that you are going to go watch a video of his daughter having sex. I suspect you'll get punched in the face - and WILL DESERVE IT.

Ken
 
Old 10-23-2016, 01:04 PM
 
11,679 posts, read 7,046,867 times
Reputation: 6387
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Ask TRUMP to define "family friend".
I took Trump at his word - HE'S the one who called them "family friends".
What? Do you not even believe YOUR OWN CANDIDATE?
But, hey, maybe Trump just doesn't think the term "friend" MEANS ANYTHING AT ALL.
Either way, it's DEPLORABLE. That's NOT the way a decent person TREATS FRIENDS.

Why don't you go tell one of your friends - assuming you have any - that you are going to go watch a video of his daughter having sex. I suspect you'll get punched in the face - and WILL DESERVE IT.

Ken
He called her parents family friends. But we know that "friends" is a very vague term...especially when it comes to celebs. You are making the argument that there was a relationship between Trump and Paris that should preclude him from finding her attractive...thus, I say PROVE it. Heck, some people on this forum consider each other friends despite never meeting. Does that mean one couldn't find the offspring of their online friend attractive? Face it, you have no logical argument.
 
Old 10-23-2016, 01:05 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,872 posts, read 22,783,088 times
Reputation: 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Two former Playboy models, known as the "Barbie Twins," have now come forward to dispute the claims that have been made against him in the last few weeks. These women have known him very well since 1993. They say that Donald has always been a perfect gentleman in every situation.

BREAKING: 2 Playboy Models Making Stunning Trump Claim... Media in Disbelief
Yup, I guess that's proof: Because Trump hasn't put the moves on every single woman out there, he's obviously not put the moves on ANY of them.



Good luck with that stupid argument.


Ken
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top