U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 01:15 PM

19,872 posts, read 22,775,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
He called her parents family friends. But we know that "friends" is a very vague term...especially when it comes to celebs. You are making the argument that there was relationship between Trump and Paris that should preclude him from finding her attractive...thus, I say PROVE it. Heck, some people on this forum consider each other friends despite never meeting. Face it, you have no logical argument.
Deny, deny, deny - you can twist things all you want, but Trump himself used the term family friend, just as he ADMITTED groping women. Apparently I believe Trump more than YOU do.
That's OK, the American People are making THEIR decision as we speak - and their decision is the guy is a perv, and that decision is especially true among women. I know a LOT of conservative folks (I do live in rural Arizona after all) and ALL of them are disgusted with Trump (and the Arizona polls are reflecting that). For the 1st time in decades, Arizona is trending blue - and disgust with Trump is the REASON.

Trump is toast.

Ken

Old 10-23-2016, 01:20 PM

11,679 posts, read 7,041,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Deny, deny, deny - you can twist things all you want, but Trump himself used the term family friend, just as he ADMITTED groping women. Apparently I believe Trump more than YOU do.
That's OK, the American People are making THEIR decision as we speak - and their decision is the guy is a perv, and that decision is especially true among women. I know a LOT of conservative folks (I do live in rural Arizona after all) and ALL of them are disgusted with Trump (and the Arizona polls are reflecting that). For the 1st time in decades, Arizona is trending blue - and disgust with Trump is the REASON.

Trump is toast.

Ken
:yawn: Your logic breaks down and you jump to other topics. You obviously have no desire to answer simple questions.

Old 10-23-2016, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
:yawn: Your logic breaks down and you jump to other topics. You obviously have no desire to answer simple questions.
I've answered it. It's not MY responsibility to make you LIKE that answer.

I took Trump at his word - which is more than you did. Apparently you don't think much of Donald Trumps word. That's probably wise.

Ken

Old 10-23-2016, 01:25 PM

38,113 posts, read 14,885,535 times
Quote:

Trump is toast.

Ken
Are people in Arizona really disgusted with him? Even the retired people?

Last time I was there, they were still singing Reagan's praises. Most of them turned right past the front page of the paper to the crossword puzzle.

Old 10-23-2016, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Are people in Arizona really disgusted with him? Even the retired people?

Last time I was there, they were still singing Reagan's praises. Most of them turned right past the front page of the paper to the crossword puzzle.
Yeah they are. Being retired myself, most of the people I know are retired too. They are overwhelmingly conservative and religious - and they are pretty much all disgusted by Trump.
This is why I'm not surprised to see the polls showing Arizona going for Clinton. Trump has energized Hispanics against him, and turned off the very folks who otherwise would be supporting him. That's not a good combination for winning an election.

Ken

Old 10-23-2016, 03:35 PM

11,679 posts, read 7,041,880 times
Quote:
I've answered it. It's not MY responsibility to make you LIKE that answer.

I took Trump at his word - which is more than you did. Apparently you don't think much of Donald Trumps word. That's probably wise.

Ken
I took him at his word also. And the term "friend" is very vague. Therefore the party in question could be like family or they could simply be people he's met and been friendly with a few times. Both meet the definition of "friend" to many folks. I also took him at his word that he didn't know who Paris was until she was 12 (therefore he was not in a position of helping raise her). I also took him at his word that he watched a video of an adult woman. I however can't take YOUR word that some grave sin was committed without an explanation as to why. YOU have to substantiate your claim with something better than "you just don't do that".

Old 10-23-2016, 04:07 PM

13,090 posts, read 7,806,687 times
Well I be dipped in snuff. After almost 10 days of searching, the Trumpsters finally found two women who claim NOT to have been molested by D. Trump.
Looks like a Trump cakewalk to the whitehouse now.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:15 PM

38,113 posts, read 14,885,535 times
Quote:
Yeah they are. Being retired myself, most of the people I know are retired too. They are overwhelmingly conservative and religious - and they are pretty much all disgusted by Trump.
This is why I'm not surprised to see the polls showing Arizona going for Clinton. Trump has energized Hispanics against him, and turned off the very folks who otherwise would be supporting him. That's not a good combination for winning an election.

Ken
Conservative, religious, and disgusted. Well, that makes sense now. Thanks.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:21 PM

30,998 posts, read 13,564,601 times
Quote:
This is why I'm not surprised to see the polls showing Arizona going for Clinton. Trump has energized Hispanics against him, and turned off the very folks who otherwise would be supporting him. That's not a good combination for winning an election. Ken
I lived in a very conservative neighborhood in Reno and I stay in touch with most of my neighbors and they are all disgusted and embarrassed by Trump, not one of them plans on voting for him, in fact some of them are not going to bother to vote at all.

Old 10-23-2016, 04:52 PM

13,200 posts, read 6,308,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Two former Playboy models, known as the "Barbie Twins," have now come forward to dispute the claims that have been made against him in the last few weeks. These women have known him very well since 1993. They say that Donald has always been a perfect gentleman in every situation.

BREAKING: 2 Playboy Models Making Stunning Trump Claim... Media in Disbelief
Who paid them to make the accusation in the first place, I wonder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or