U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 06:02 PM

38,086 posts, read 14,885,535 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The problem with these accusers is that their timing couldn't be more suspect, and they have failed to provided any evidence that their claims are true.

I don't think people believe that these stories are true.
Let me see. Trump said he forced his "affections" on women and they let him because he was a star.

At the second debate, he announced that he was just bragging, he never actually forced his "affections" on women.

We all set our watches.

Sure enough, women started stepping forward reporting that he forced his "affections" on them.

In a feeble attempt to get women to stop it, Trump threatened to sue them all for besmirching his good name.

Though as the NYT pointed out when he threatened to sue them over reporting this story, it is difficult to imagine how any court could reach the conclusion that this had ruined his good name.

I think people, particularly women, are believing it.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:06 PM

11,679 posts, read 7,041,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Had a conversation with an older guy today.

"Does he have no honor at all?" was his comment about Trump. Whether he votes for Clinton is hard to tell, but I don't see him voting for Trump. He was pretty clear about that.
There are likely a lot of people voting against Clinton. That's what happens when she's the best dems can muster.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:28 PM

3,406 posts, read 1,328,898 times
Quote:
When you grew up, did men grab you by the crotch to indicate interest?

Did they push you up against a wall and force their tongue down your throat as a flirtatious gesture?

Where I grew up, guys who were interested asked you out to the movies or to a ball game.

I imagine there are regional differences though. Where did you grow up?
What girl actually said he grabbed her crotch? Two? Out of 14 girls? As long as these girls keep their allegations within the tape they are above the law.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:39 PM

11,758 posts, read 5,543,607 times
Wow, make sure your address doesn't get out . . . . .

Mick

Old 10-23-2016, 06:41 PM

1,329 posts, read 549,612 times
Lots of snowflakes in this thread.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:44 PM

20,325 posts, read 9,860,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisanicole1 View Post
What girl actually said he grabbed her crotch? Two?
plus trump's claim that he grabs women by the p***y.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:45 PM

32,438 posts, read 26,300,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Several have complained that he's a groper.

grope
ɡrōp/
verb
gerund or present participle: groping

feel or fondle (someone) for sexual pleasure, especially against their will.
"he was accused of groping office girls"

--------------

Legality isn't the question. Character and morality is. The campaign is a job interview and I wouldn't hire a guy who has complaints of groping or sexual harassment against him from his job references that I contact. I surely wouldn't vote for POTUS with that history.

But as I posted elsewhere, if these allegations had never occurred. The guy isn't qualified and incompetent and not vote-worthy.
but you apparently WOULD hire or vote for a person that has been suspected of illegal activity, and has been investigated, but no charges were filed due to a powerful someone preventing said charges being filed.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:50 PM

6,438 posts, read 3,066,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If we have to explain this one to you, you wouldn't really understand anyway.

Don
Oh we understand fully..........lol. But nice try.

Old 10-23-2016, 06:51 PM

13,010 posts, read 6,222,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
If we have to explain this one to you, you wouldn't really understand anyway.

Don
In other words, you can't explain it at all

Old 10-23-2016, 06:53 PM

6,438 posts, read 3,066,921 times
Quote:
Let me see. Trump said he forced his "affections" on women and they let him because he was a star.

At the second debate, he announced that he was just bragging, he never actually forced his "affections" on women.

We all set our watches.

Sure enough, women started stepping forward reporting that he forced his "affections" on them.

In a feeble attempt to get women to stop it, Trump threatened to sue them all for besmirching his good name.

Though as the NYT pointed out when he threatened to sue them over reporting this story, it is difficult to imagine how any court could reach the conclusion that this had ruined his good name.

I think people, particularly women, are believing it.

Just curious. What do you make of the fact that many of these women went to his hotel room, contacted him long after the alleged offenses occurred and even dated him for months presumably having sex with him long after the alleged offenses occurred?

Also, curious, have you ever gone to a mans hotel room to seek employment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or