U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 07:13 AM

3,768 posts, read 4,645,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Where's Ms Gloria Alred when you need her? Come on old girl, bringeth forward more Trump groped shanks and bimbos.....
It is funny I keep seeing you post this stuff, and I wonder how many people actually know who Gloria Aldred is, considering the role she has reportedly played for the Clinton's throughout the last 30 years. She was reportedly the one tasked with digging up and getting information published against all of Bill's accusers reportedly through any means necessary, destroying any women who dared to say Bill did anything to them. Funny how now she is the one paying and digging through women who may have one time met Trump and getting them to publicly accuse Trump of crimes. Yet liberals love here, and see nothing wrong with the things she has done.

Old 10-30-2016, 07:23 AM

34,353 posts, read 18,611,528 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Musical lyrics, novels, movies = fictitious/fantasy.

Billionaire's groping against woman's will = real life and punishable.

If video games are blamed for people going out and killing, why not lyrics?

It's truly amazing that people such as you cannot or just don't care to make the connection...

Weise followed

Quote:
Daniels said he did so because he objected to content in Shay Baby’s video for ‘Cold Outchea’, which Shay had just posted on YouTube this weekend.

Florida Rapper Shay Baby Shot And Killed Because Of Rap Video - hiphopearly

Quote:
The case involves two teens who told authorities they plotted a Sept. 7 sniper attack on a police van "because of a Tupac Shakur record that talks about killing the police." The assault resulted in the shooting death of 31-year-old Milwaukee Police Officer William A. Robertson.
Gangsta Rap: Did Lyrics Inspire Killing of Police? : Pop music: Two teens awaiting trial in Milwaukee say Tupac Shakur's angry lyrics influenced them in the slaying of an officer. - latimes

^^^^^ from 1994.....

So, by your standards buc, these do not equal real life nor punishable. Sad that people such as you exist.....

Old 10-31-2016, 05:25 AM

7,185 posts, read 2,759,053 times
Default In reality... NONE of the accusers have been proven to have lied about trump

But but but... it appears that most of these women actually told someone about trump's behavior at the time it happened, and some even had actual witnesses to the events. Loooooonnnnng before trump ever ran for prez... so, they must have ALL had some kind of prescience about it. Must be clinton plants, because we all know how well clinton can tell the future, right?

"In reality, none of the claims of the women who are accusing him of inappropriate behavior — behavior that Trump described in that now infamous "Access Hollywood" tape from 2005 — has been debunked. Trump and his supporters have tried to cast down on the women's claims, but without success."

So, the article says who they told, and when they told them, about trump's behavior. Not only told people, but there are actual witnesses - OMG, how could that have happened! I thought trump was too careful to get caught!?!

Contrary to what Trump claims, none of his accusers has been proven to be lying

Old 10-31-2016, 05:42 AM

1,296 posts, read 833,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
But but but... it appears that most of these women actually told someone about trump's behavior at the time it happened, and some even had actual witnesses to the events. Loooooonnnnng before trump ever ran for prez... so, they must have ALL had some kind of prescience about it. Must be clinton plants, because we all know how well clinton can tell the future, right?

"In reality, none of the claims of the women who are accusing him of inappropriate behavior — behavior that Trump described in that now infamous "Access Hollywood" tape from 2005 — has been debunked. Trump and his supporters have tried to cast down on the women's claims, but without success."

So, the article says who they told, and when they told them, about trump's behavior. Not only told people, but there are actual witnesses - OMG, how could that have happened! I thought trump was too careful to get caught!?!

Contrary to what Trump claims, none of his accusers has been proven to be lying

And none have been proven to be telling the truth.

Old 10-31-2016, 05:52 AM

1,152 posts, read 409,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
And one should be able to back up their accusations.

Old 10-31-2016, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last1Out View Post
And, the people who they told - at the time it happened - are they also lying?

Old 10-31-2016, 05:56 AM

5,532 posts, read 2,344,176 times
Give it s rest. Not even CNN is still talking about these liars

Old 10-31-2016, 05:57 AM

17,628 posts, read 11,202,057 times
The way I look at it is, if one person, or maybe two said he did these things, I might be somewhat suspicious. But when this many women, from all walks of life, come forward with the same stories, it tends to make me believe there is either a mass conspiracy, or it may be true. It isn't like they are seeking fame out of this, so what would be their motive ?

People, especially women, I imagine, do not like to go public with such things, for fear of ridicule or repercussions . It is not like these women would be telling this story to a small town police officer, they are going out on the world stage, accusing a powerful man of these acts. They know they are going to be scrutinized and have their privacy attacked by everyone.

It had to take a lot of soul searching and courage for them to come forward with this information, how many of us would just keep this a secret to protect ourselves ? Add these 12 women to Trump's own words about how he "Just goes up and kisses them, he doesn't even ask", plus the "star treatment" he gets, and I put some weight to their claims.

He is doing his usual bullying here, by threatening a lawsuit against all of them, and that makes me even more prone to believe them. Rich guy tyrant who feels he is above the law.

Don

Old 10-31-2016, 05:59 AM

4,957 posts, read 1,962,780 times
The People Magazine incident where she told at least six people and asked to be transferred from any future coverage of Trump was most convincing to me.

Old 10-31-2016, 05:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Give it s rest. Not even CNN is still talking about these liars
CNN isn't voting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or