U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2016, 01:06 PM

10,933 posts, read 5,037,718 times

Advertisements

None of the women have provided a single piece of evidence to prove their claims.

A number of the claims have already been debunked.

The Hillary supporters are desperate, but bringing up these accusers false stories is not going to stop Hillary from sinking like a rock.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:13 PM

1,150 posts, read 403,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
Again, I ask... and the people who say the accusers told them of the events AT THE TIME THEY HAPPENED - are they also 'lying'?

Of course they're not lying. They just conveniently waited to come forward 10-30 years until a few weeks before the election when Trump is leading Clinton in the polls.

Seriously? Yes, I think they are lying. I think they were financial motivated by the Clinton campaign to come forward after the leaked 10 year-old Access Hollywood audio, which again, was probably carefully coordinated with Clinton campaign. This is the Clinton modus operandi.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:16 PM

5,941 posts, read 2,688,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
You will NEVER convince a Trumpster with facts.

There have been 12 (?) people come out, with witnesses and reports prior to the election, but they still doubt this.

On the other hand, the SAME PEOPLE hear that the FBI director is breaking protocol, has released a statement that there "may be some emails, that may or may not implicate hillary, and that we may or may not have already seen them, but they may or may not be anything at all", and they are calling for her to drop out.

The stupidity of the average Trump supporter is alarming. The fact that half of the Trump supporters are more stupid than the average (OK, the median, if you want to be technical) is down-right terrifying.

The lack of integrity and the moral values of a lot of Hillary supporters is what I find disgusting. If Trump supporters where stupid, the would be Hillary fans. The FBI Director informed Congress of what he was doing, as he should, and its not his job to protect Hillary from the things she is guilty of. Guess you didn't have a problem with him when he said he wasn't going to prosecute her the last time, did you. Suck it up, since you may have Trump as President. Its not over till the last counts. Hillary supporters will know who won, because they will show pictures. They won't have to figure it out on their own.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:17 PM

465 posts, read 197,064 times
Oh, I see....so the only time you require proof of guilt is when you don't support that person's politics? The same bots who called Bill Clinton a rapist, Hillary a murderer, and Obama a Muslim are now here acting as public offenders demanding concrete, damning proof that 12 women all got together to tell a very similar lie about their savior...

Can't wait until the 9th, when we can put the "basket" back on the shelf, and get back to some civility and normalcy.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:21 PM

6,981 posts, read 4,435,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat in aiken View Post
But but but... it appears that most of these women actually told someone about trump's behavior at the time it happened, and some even had actual witnesses to the events. Loooooonnnnng before trump ever ran for prez... so, they must have ALL had some kind of prescience about it. Must be clinton plants, because we all know how well clinton can tell the future, right?

"In reality, none of the claims of the women who are accusing him of inappropriate behavior behavior that Trump described in that now infamous "Access Hollywood" tape from 2005 has been debunked. Trump and his supporters have tried to cast down on the women's claims, but without success."

So, the article says who they told, and when they told them, about trump's behavior. Not only told people, but there are actual witnesses - OMG, how could that have happened! I thought trump was too careful to get caught!?!

Contrary to what Trump claims, none of his accusers has been proven to be lying
They have all been debunked. And why is it up to Trump to prove them liars? These are damning accusations at a time when the presidential race is at stake, to come out now, after decades, all of them at once, is a sham unless they can prove its not. The 'proof' is they all came out at once and they all came out now, since their claims can be very damaging and the DNC has proven to pay people to incite violence at Trump rallies and the O'Keefe tapes have shown they'll stoop to any levels, the benefit of the doubt is with Trump, if you are going to accuse now, you have to have some proof, and none of them have any.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Hillarious, Hildanuts are more concerned with unsubstantiated allegations by women in Trump's life (who have never come forward before) than they are about 650,000 emails on a pedophile's computer...many of which were probably highly classified US secrets.

You just can't make this up.

They also think that Trump folks are going to embrace Hillary, if she wins, like the Bernie nitwits that are supporting her now, after she shafted Bernie. Imagine that happening.

Old 10-31-2016, 01:34 PM

6,911 posts, read 4,913,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
The lack of integrity and the moral values of a lot of Hillary supporters is what I find disgusting. If Trump supporters where stupid, the would be Hillary fans. The FBI Director informed Congress of what he was doing, as he should, and its not his job to protect Hillary from the things she is guilty of. Guess you didn't have a problem with him when he said he wasn't going to prosecute her the last time, did you. Suck it up, since you may have Trump as President. Its not over till the last counts. Hillary supporters will know who won, because they will show pictures. They won't have to figure it out on their own.
I had no problem when he said he wasn't prosecuting because he explained why, and let the evididence do the talking. I would have no problem if he WAS going to prosecute, if he could present evidence to back it up.

I have a problem with him dropping hints of accusations when in fact (at the time) he had no idea if there was evidence or not. You and me, we still have no idea. If there is evidence, present it. If there is not, then be quiet (to Comey).

And by "evidence", I don't mean unauthenticated emails from an unknown source, and I don't mean emails about a third party talking about something that may or may not have happened. I mean EVIDENCE. If there is evidence that she committed a crime, then let's see it. So far, in 30+ years, all we hear about is here-say. Never any evidence. It's like Benghazi all over again. Let's investigate, find no wrong-doing, and investigate 8 more times...

Old 10-31-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petty Pendergrass View Post
Oh, I see....so the only time you require proof of guilt is when you don't support that person's politics? The same bots who called Bill Clinton a rapist, Hillary a murderer, and Obama a Muslim are now here acting as public offenders demanding concrete, damning proof that 12 women all got together to tell a very similar lie about their savior...

Can't wait until the 9th, when we can put the "basket" back on the shelf, and get back to some civility and normalcy.

No need to try and mix all those together. Bill has provided enough proof to earn his reputation, when he went fishing with Monica in the White House. That shows his integrity and moral character beyond any doubt at all. Hillary is a Criminal and has a history of being involved in scandal after scandal, from Whitewater, to her Foundation Money Laundering Center. The only reason she isn't already in jail is because she is a Lawyer, and some one else has always taken the fall for her, or whoever was going to testify, ended up dead.

Courts have always demanded "Proof" of a crime or wrong doing, and there is no evidence that any of these woment are telling the truth. You also don't wait 10 years to make claims like that, unless you are looking for fame or five minutes in the spotlight. Hillary may have even paid them to come out, like they paid the people to start fights at Trump events. There is evidence of that, and anyone that would pay for that would have no problem paying for women to make these claims. .

Old 10-31-2016, 01:35 PM

4,942 posts, read 1,945,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
No, if we were stupid we would be voting for Hillary.

Pbmaise; so we are supposed to take what is published in People Magazine as truth beyond a doubt? Give me a break. Certainly you are brighter than to believe what you read in that magazine.
i agree People Magazine isnt The Atlantic.

The fact that a woman is employed by People Magazine doesn't mean she, herself, is also without credibility.

And, speaking of the Atlantic, did you read their article about Trump?

Old 10-31-2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I had no problem when he said he wasn't prosecuting because he explained why, and let the evididence do the talking. I would have no problem if he WAS going to prosecute, if he could present evidence to back it up.

I have a problem with him dropping hints of accusations when in fact (at the time) he had no idea if there was evidence or not. You and me, we still have no idea. If there is evidence, present it. If there is not, then be quiet (to Comey).

And by "evidence", I don't mean unauthenticated emails from an unknown source, and I don't mean emails about a third party talking about something that may or may not have happened. I mean EVIDENCE. If there is evidence that she committed a crime, then let's see it. So far, in 30+ years, all we hear about is here-say. Never any evidence. It's like Benghazi all over again. Let's investigate, find no wrong-doing, and investigate 8 more times...

Of course you would have a problem if Comey had prosecuted Hillary, so there is no need to try and say you would not. There was more than enough evidence that she had classified documents on the server, and others have gone to jail for that, so quit being a Hypocrite. The only reason he didn't prosecute was because of Obama, the Justice Department, and the State Department pressure that was put on him. You could see it in his actions and answers during the hearings. HIs conscience was eating him up.

You can try that "Not Authenticated" BS on the e-mails, as Hillary Lap Dogs have already tried to do, but you and everyone else knows they are the real deal, and what they expose did happen, and that's been documented. They are showing us just how corrupt the Democratic Machine is, and how they run their Campaigns as Third world Leaders do, when the voice of the people is stifled. Its sad when Wiki Leaks has become the only true Journalists out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or