Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 11:16 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,165,460 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
With all the latest garbage being thrown around about Trump's indiscretions in years past, the only thing missing is Alred.
I would bet the farm, her ugly puss will be on all the networks with some female bimbo next to her who will claim Trump molested her 35 years ago.
Give it one or two more days, and Alred will pop up.

Seriously, I believe the voting public could care less what Trump did, or didn't do 30 years ago.
People want to know how this country is going to get back on track, not who Trump banged years ago.

Bob.
She was in the news yesterday or the day before. She's been getting calls from women who say Trump assaulted them.

Tonight, a whole bunch of stories are starting to come out.... People Magazine reporter was one. http://people.com/politics/donald-tr...people-writer/

Old 10-12-2016, 11:17 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,526,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
That's an interesting defense against accusations of misogyny. Let's see if it works.
^^^^ Thank you. The irony and the egregiousness were strong in that one.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:20 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,407,602 times
Quote:
With all the latest garbage being thrown around about Trump's indiscretions in years past, the only thing missing is Alred.
I would bet the farm, her ugly puss will be on all the networks with some female bimbo next to her who will claim Trump molested her 35 years ago.

Seriously, I believe the voting public could care less what Trump did, or didn't do 30 years ago.
People want to know how this country is going to get back on track, not who Trump banged years ago.

Bob.
She's already on the case.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:22 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,526,555 times
Quote:
Years, schmears.
Trump is the only one who cares what Bill did 20 years ago. At the same time he wants you to overlook what he did 5-15 years ago.
I wouldn't vote for either of them. Luckily only one of them was on the ballot I marked. I voted for HRC but those not inclined, there were other choices.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:23 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
Quote:

Bob.
Well Trump seems to think we care about Bill Clinton's indiscretions. Did you watch the pre-debate fiasco conference?

I honestly don't care for Bill or Trump's victims. I don't like the timing and think there is a political motivation when you show up with those claims during an election. Now if the candidates are caught on tape bragging about assaulting women like Trump that's different. It's your own words.

Old 10-12-2016, 11:24 PM

7,372 posts, read 16,007,664 times
Quote:

Bob.
Isn't that the word that got the Donald in trouble in the first place?

Well, I've been telling myself that I have to be more positive about people. You know, say something nice once in a while.
I'll say that Gloria has got some really nice thick hair. Let's see, what else?

Old 10-12-2016, 11:55 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Talking When will the Trump supporters admit they've been BAMBOOZLED

Donald Trump has done his job which was to get Hillary Clinton elected. Why can't Trump's supporters just admit that....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV7yx2y3TtY

Old 10-13-2016, 12:21 AM

9,725 posts, read 15,165,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Think of how many would go public if Trump hadn't had them all sign NDAs.
Yeah. I just realized that all of the women who spoke out today -- none of them ever worked for him. I wonder what the women who worked for him would have to say?

Stupid NDAs

Old 10-13-2016, 12:30 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
And Bill Clinton publicly and legally paid a price, but Trump fans want his actions to be totally ignored by the media and the law. When are his wives going to be held accountable or are they gagged by pre-nups and divorce settlement agreements? Hillary kept her marriage vows but you want her burned at the stake for hearsay as to how she handled her husband's actions with other women. Are you ****ing serious?
it wasnt hearsay, it was actual effort on her part. as i said trump did things that were reprehensible, but what real price did clinton pay? he never went to jail for rape, in fact he was never put on trial for rape. the only "price" he paid was due to perjury in which he only lost his license to practice law. big deal. oh and he had to pay a bunch of money to one person in an out of court settlement in a civil matter. the rest however hillary claimed a vast right wing conspiracy against her husband despite evidence to the opposite.

on the other hand hillary committed several acts that are in fact criminal, and if the FBI director and the AG didnt have their mouths wrapped around obamas testicles, she would be up on charges right now and facing a trial jury.

Old 10-13-2016, 12:30 AM

8,069 posts, read 6,965,507 times
oh My, what a dirty election

NY Daily News cover for tomorrow

https://twitter.com/NYDailyNews/stat...80358254104576
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections