U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:43 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,611 posts, read 19,049,265 times
Reputation: 18919

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Ah, the stench of desperation. Boy, since Trump slam dunked Hillary in the last debate, the desperation and delusions have become just more stupid than ever.

I do notice there is no comparing of the candidates, no positive things to say about the candidate in the "other" party. Doesn't take much sense to see the problem there.

Exhibit A


Trump LOST debates 1 and 2 yet the Trumpettes still can not see reality. Its so very sad.

 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:44 PM
 
Location: Florida
22,329 posts, read 9,489,425 times
Reputation: 18227
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
... if Donald Trump was a sexual predator, molester, "peeping tom" and whatever else he has been accused of in the last week, we would have known about it many, many years ago.

All these stories are the work of the Democrat Party, to derail his campaign. They are desperate. This is the typical Democrat M.O. They have used this strategy for years. That's why they are known as the Party of Personal Destruction.

But we know what her husband is. Hilary is a hypocrite!

And now we know what she really thinks of Catholics and Evangelicals. She is despicable!
You know what? This paranoid, conspiracy BS is really becoming old.

Trump has never taken responsibility for anything he's done ever.

Now it's all a conspiracy -- out to get him. He's totally gone off the deep end. It honestly sounds like he has been practicing in Times Square, screaming at passer-bys.

Trump is so playing his following. This guy is nuts. Throw a net over him and take him away. He is totally delusional at this point.

Après moi le déluge.

"...Scrambling to turn around his floundering campaign, Trump declared war on the media and multinational corporations, alleging they are colluding with Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton to orchestrate “the single greatest pile-on in history” and undermine his campaign, which he said was an “existential threat” to the global establishment..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fae_story.html
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:44 PM
 
4,825 posts, read 3,482,647 times
Reputation: 2863
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
I'm a woman. No one touches me "without my permission" and, if someone tried, I'd simply stop them, unless I was 12 years old or sedated or tied to a tree. Sheesh! I thought women were so strong and powerful these days? Guess all that feminism was for nought.
Right weak women that didn't want to throw away their career on some creepy decrepit guy kissing them, the nerve of them.
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:46 PM
 
Location: Dallas
5,601 posts, read 4,939,192 times
Reputation: 16459
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUNNDFRNT View Post
OK. Honestly why is there corruption in DC which BTW everyone knows, trump didn't expose anything, we have a system that allows massive amounts of money to influence politics, every politician is at least paid for maybe not bought but everyone takes in money, trumps argument is vote for me i didn't take any money from donors, so that's his competitive advantage that he can self finance, he can beat that drum, now if he wins he stands to make his money back ten fold in just tax code modifications that he proposes, his business would also benefit immensely especially when you consider he claims his name his brand is his biggest asset, as an investment running for president is a no brainer for him.

What do we get in return, we get a politician that has no direct ties to donors but everyone else in the system does, so exactly is this fixing anything, if he really wanted to stop corruption he would be talking about getting the money out of politics, he would be talking about repealing citizens united, campaign finance reform, transparency in lobbying, term limits, federally funded campaign things that actually fix the problem. Those things would clean Washington but he had no interest in fixing anything but his financial future.
Trump wants term limits plus a mandatory 5 year wait before a politician can be a lobbyist after leaving their office. The Dems are pushing the false narrative that all Trump's ideas are to benefit no one but Trump. Don't believe it.
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:48 PM
 
Location: SE Arizona - FINALLY! :D
19,872 posts, read 22,792,815 times
Reputation: 7186
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
You know what? This paranoid, conspiracy BS is really becoming old.

Trump has never taken responsibility for anything he's done ever.

Now it's all a conspiracy -- out to get him. He's totally gone off the deep end. It honestly sounds like he has been practicing in Times Square, screaming at passer-bys.

Trump is so playing his following. This guy is nuts. Throw a net over him and take him away.

"...Scrambling to turn around his floundering campaign, Trump declared war on the media and multinational corporations, alleging they are colluding with Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton to orchestrate “the single greatest pile-on in history” and undermine his campaign, which he said was an “existential threat” to the global establishment..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...fae_story.html
Yeah it really is looking more and more like Trump truly is MENTALLY ILL - a paranoid megalomaniacal sexual predator.

Ken
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:49 PM
 
Location: 500 miles from home
30,080 posts, read 16,626,189 times
Reputation: 22628
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
He may not be who I had hoped would be one of the 2 nominees but he's better than Hillary. More emails are released daily only the liberal media won't touch it as they are in the bag. I don't think I've been bamboozled - I think you have and if she wins - we're all the losers only you won't see that until it happens and you'll continue defending her like good little children.
Well, I do see your point. He's all that's left and if you are opposed to democratic policies, etc - you've got no choice.

It's the same for us - if we oppose Trump/Pence's policies - it's Hillary.

Those are your choices and those are our choices.

So I do get it.

Trump could fornicate onstage and Hillary could club a baby seal to death and neither group would change their minds.

That's just how it is now.
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:50 PM
 
6,981 posts, read 4,460,605 times
Reputation: 5141
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah it really is looking more and more like Trump truly is MENTALLY ILL - a paranoid megalomaniacal sexual predator.

Ken
next time you type something, count to 10 before hitting send.

You're welcome.
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:51 PM
 
Location: Dallas
5,601 posts, read 4,939,192 times
Reputation: 16459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Trump supporters won't realize any of such thing, these are people who still will not give President Obama credit for fixing the worst economic messes since the Great Depression, they won't acknowledge the job growth, the work to stop people from loosing homes, killing Bin Laden or any of the other great works, they don't even want to acknowledge the positive impact of ACA.... and all these things were done while the Republican fought him at ever step of the way.
Hillary has it correct, when she said, this time around, "Now", we fix the things Republican would not allow us to fix when ACA was established. She knows to build up on it, until the Insurance Companies and Hospital System learn to understand that "people" will be made more important than Insurance companies, Pharmaceutical and Hospital systems gouging the people. The Doctor network will do the work and get off the "get rich instantly game" they have been playing for the past 60+ yrs".

Trump does not think of any of these things, other than to play again the delusion of competition when big industry has set a model against that. Most of Trump supporters have not and will not figure it out that his whole agenda has been about the dominance of big business and a repeat of the trickle down delusion Reagan set up and duped the mass of the public.
Trump does not understand the Infrastructure and system is American exist, because of the Government, not because of big business and their want of tax breaks. They are big because our government set up the Infrastructure and maintains it. Contractors have forever been coming in building low quality communities, that look good, but the quality has gone from the construction and the infrastructure they build, they bleed it of everything they can get and then turn it over to the cities, right before it began to deteriorate. Then our tax dollars have to maintain a poorly build community. It's been a big game since the days shortly after the construction of Tract home communities. The standards of many of these communities is about "image", not quality material and quality construction. Its about build it fast and build it cheap, and make it look like a quality that it is not. American's buy illusions.!!!! The wealthy know this and we've been fleeced in every category.
Go back and look at the "old Craftsman Era Home", many have survived every kind of natural disaster and still standing. But the new homes, the slightest weather or other natural disaster and they are in tatters.

Trumps life has been about money, and the pursuit of it by any means. That's his basis and thats his value point, that's why he knows very little about people, what truly concerns people, he does not mention God because it does not fit into his equation. He thinks everything should be privatized and someone should profit. He only understand social system, when it comes to "how it can profit him".
He would destroy EPA, Public Schools, and a multitude of Agencies, all of which are critical to the quality standard that sets American apart from the rest of the world.
Trump is a "Confabulate", he has a fictional view of the world, based on growing up wealthy and allowed to be an over aggressive child as his Father's image of what makes a man. He was not taught compassion, nor much time was spent on character. His focus was and remains on "image", and the money that the image presents itself to pursue.

His followers don't know much difference, because many have been part of the demise of America, by their likewise chase of image. Their incessant use of credit to create "images for social status and self measure". These followers are the ones who bought into the things that brought down the American Industrial system, they sent their kids to school and it has been them and their kids, who have either sold off or dismantled everything that had any legacy value.
They have the mentality to sell anything for a quick dollar spin. Left to them we would never build a long history like that of China, or Europe or any other long historic nations, because "they sell anything and everything" for the lust of fancy now. Then whine about the future for the youth, of which they helped destroy.
University cost skyrocketed as a means to keep out the average citizen, they supported Reagan Defunding State University and gutting the budget of community colleges, and that was followed up by "discrediting and downplaying" vocational and technical skill training". OJT was destroyed the minute the Civil Right Bill Passed, and it was and is all by Design.
This is the world that Trump knows. One of a Two Class Society, the Wealthy and the Service Class !!! No middle class, because the Wealthy do not want the common people to have ability no accessibility to go to any place or being in any area they frequently. Except as the role of "hired help".
Race divide is with aim to put a divide in the "service class", which is the technical level, vs the hard labor service group. This is no different than the old Antebellum System. Where there was, The wealthy, the technician and merchant and the labor group. That is a Cast system that Antebellum Society wanted fixed firmly in place. Black Codes that spawn Jim Crow, was not just about segregating black, it was about segregating poor whites as well. The only difference is the poor whites never figured it out. Because they let maybe 1% slide up the ladder ever decade. But the masses were left and driven to fight against minorities as a means to keep the wages low for both groups. They were pitted against each other on the stupidest level, and that was skin color separation, and much drama was fed into that program, to ensure that conflict would rage for 100's of years. Sadly, people bought into it, and the end result is the wealthy now went to the Billionaire status. Small business was squashed by Mergers and Acquisitions and business dismantled and people left scraping for the hard labor or clerk work. The cycle is overt to those whom open their eyes.

Trump has used belligerence and name calling as the basis of his rise and pushing anything that promotes anguish as the means to consume the people in cycles of contempt.
American wealthy thought for decades they could control the Chinese and other nations, or crash the economy in cycles and take everything back, but they did not count on the Chinese becoming smart and having learned from the game played out on places like Japan. Now, the game backfired, China now has the wealth America once had, and they have employed more than 400 million people, and American has resulted to be able to employ on 180 million or so, out of 300 million. When fact is, America was on a path to gainfully employ all of its 300 million people, EXCEPT, the system never wanted women, minorities and dire poor whites to have any part in gainful employment. The result is, bankrupt cities, towns falling apart and infrastructure in need of massive repair and overhaul. Trump supporters should have inquied as to why a billionaire would fight against a raise of minimum wage to support a quality standard of living?
It is the same reason the wealthy wanted Unions Busted, because Unions were the pathway to middle class life standards, and at no time did the system want to see women, minorities and poor whites to attain equality with the white male standards of middle class living standards.


Yet, people like the Trump followers are clueless to the system they support and the damages it has caused to American.
What an incredible bunch of bull.
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:54 PM
 
6,981 posts, read 4,460,605 times
Reputation: 5141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Trump supporters won't realize any of such thing, these are people who still will not give President Obama credit for fixing the worst economic messes since the Great Depression, they won't acknowledge the job growth, the work to stop people from loosing homes, killing Bin Laden or any of the other great works, they don't even want to acknowledge the positive impact of ACA.... and all these things were done while the Republican fought him at ever step of the way.
Hillary has it correct, when she said, this time around, "Now", we fix the things Republican would not allow us to fix when ACA was established. She knows to build up on it, until the Insurance Companies and Hospital System learn to understand that "people" will be made more important than Insurance companies, Pharmaceutical and Hospital systems gouging the people. The Doctor network will do the work and get off the "get rich instantly game" they have been playing for the past 60+ yrs".

Trump does not think of any of these things, other than to play again the delusion of competition when big industry has set a model against that. Most of Trump supporters have not and will not figure it out that his whole agenda has been about the dominance of big business and a repeat of the trickle down delusion Reagan set up and duped the mass of the public.
Trump does not understand the Infrastructure and system is American exist, because of the Government, not because of big business and their want of tax breaks. They are big because our government set up the Infrastructure and maintains it. Contractors have forever been coming in building low quality communities, that look good, but the quality has gone from the construction and the infrastructure they build, they bleed it of everything they can get and then turn it over to the cities, right before it began to deteriorate. Then our tax dollars have to maintain a poorly build community. It's been a big game since the days shortly after the construction of Tract home communities. The standards of many of these communities is about "image", not quality material and quality construction. Its about build it fast and build it cheap, and make it look like a quality that it is not. American's buy illusions.!!!! The wealthy know this and we've been fleeced in every category.
Go back and look at the "old Craftsman Era Home", many have survived every kind of natural disaster and still standing. But the new homes, the slightest weather or other natural disaster and they are in tatters.

Trumps life has been about money, and the pursuit of it by any means. That's his basis and thats his value point, that's why he knows very little about people, what truly concerns people, he does not mention God because it does not fit into his equation. He thinks everything should be privatized and someone should profit. He only understand social system, when it comes to "how it can profit him".
He would destroy EPA, Public Schools, and a multitude of Agencies, all of which are critical to the quality standard that sets American apart from the rest of the world.
Trump is a "Confabulate", he has a fictional view of the world, based on growing up wealthy and allowed to be an over aggressive child as his Father's image of what makes a man. He was not taught compassion, nor much time was spent on character. His focus was and remains on "image", and the money that the image presents itself to pursue.

His followers don't know much difference, because many have been part of the demise of America, by their likewise chase of image. Their incessant use of credit to create "images for social status and self measure". These followers are the ones who bought into the things that brought down the American Industrial system, they sent their kids to school and it has been them and their kids, who have either sold off or dismantled everything that had any legacy value.
They have the mentality to sell anything for a quick dollar spin. Left to them we would never build a long history like that of China, or Europe or any other long historic nations, because "they sell anything and everything" for the lust of fancy now. Then whine about the future for the youth, of which they helped destroy.
University cost skyrocketed as a means to keep out the average citizen, they supported Reagan Defunding State University and gutting the budget of community colleges, and that was followed up by "discrediting and downplaying" vocational and technical skill training". OJT was destroyed the minute the Civil Right Bill Passed, and it was and is all by Design.
This is the world that Trump knows. One of a Two Class Society, the Wealthy and the Service Class !!! No middle class, because the Wealthy do not want the common people to have ability no accessibility to go to any place or being in any area they frequently. Except as the role of "hired help".
Race divide is with aim to put a divide in the "service class", which is the technical level, vs the hard labor service group. This is no different than the old Antebellum System. Where there was, The wealthy, the technician and merchant and the labor group. That is a Cast system that Antebellum Society wanted fixed firmly in place. Black Codes that spawn Jim Crow, was not just about segregating black, it was about segregating poor whites as well. The only difference is the poor whites never figured it out. Because they let maybe 1% slide up the ladder ever decade. But the masses were left and driven to fight against minorities as a means to keep the wages low for both groups. They were pitted against each other on the stupidest level, and that was skin color separation, and much drama was fed into that program, to ensure that conflict would rage for 100's of years. Sadly, people bought into it, and the end result is the wealthy now went to the Billionaire status. Small business was squashed by Mergers and Acquisitions and business dismantled and people left scraping for the hard labor or clerk work. The cycle is overt to those whom open their eyes.

Trump has used belligerence and name calling as the basis of his rise and pushing anything that promotes anguish as the means to consume the people in cycles of contempt.
American wealthy thought for decades they could control the Chinese and other nations, or crash the economy in cycles and take everything back, but they did not count on the Chinese becoming smart and having learned from the game played out on places like Japan. Now, the game backfired, China now has the wealth America once had, and they have employed more than 400 million people, and American has resulted to be able to employ on 180 million or so, out of 300 million. When fact is, America was on a path to gainfully employ all of its 300 million people, EXCEPT, the system never wanted women, minorities and dire poor whites to have any part in gainful employment. The result is, bankrupt cities, towns falling apart and infrastructure in need of massive repair and overhaul. Trump supporters should have inquied as to why a billionaire would fight against a raise of minimum wage to support a quality standard of living?
It is the same reason the wealthy wanted Unions Busted, because Unions were the pathway to middle class life standards, and at no time did the system want to see women, minorities and poor whites to attain equality with the white male standards of middle class living standards.


Yet, people like the Trump followers are clueless to the system they support and the damages it has caused to American.
did you see the video of wild bill raping the 13 year old girl, or, do you support underage rape?
 
Old 10-13-2016, 05:56 PM
 
Location: La lune et les étoiles
17,611 posts, read 19,049,265 times
Reputation: 18919
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Trump supporters won't realize any of such thing, these are people who still will not give President Obama credit for fixing the worst economic messes since the Great Depression, they won't acknowledge the job growth, the work to stop people from loosing homes, killing Bin Laden or any of the other great works, they don't even want to acknowledge the positive impact of ACA.... and all these things were done while the Republican fought him at ever step of the way.
Hillary has it correct, when she said, this time around, "Now", we fix the things Republican would not allow us to fix when ACA was established. She knows to build up on it, until the Insurance Companies and Hospital System learn to understand that "people" will be made more important than Insurance companies, Pharmaceutical and Hospital systems gouging the people. The Doctor network will do the work and get off the "get rich instantly game" they have been playing for the past 60+ yrs".

Trump does not think of any of these things, other than to play again the delusion of competition when big industry has set a model against that. Most of Trump supporters have not and will not figure it out that his whole agenda has been about the dominance of big business and a repeat of the trickle down delusion Reagan set up and duped the mass of the public.
Trump does not understand the Infrastructure and system is American exist, because of the Government, not because of big business and their want of tax breaks. They are big because our government set up the Infrastructure and maintains it. Contractors have forever been coming in building low quality communities, that look good, but the quality has gone from the construction and the infrastructure they build, they bleed it of everything they can get and then turn it over to the cities, right before it began to deteriorate. Then our tax dollars have to maintain a poorly build community. It's been a big game since the days shortly after the construction of Tract home communities. The standards of many of these communities is about "image", not quality material and quality construction. Its about build it fast and build it cheap, and make it look like a quality that it is not. American's buy illusions.!!!! The wealthy know this and we've been fleeced in every category.
Go back and look at the "old Craftsman Era Home", many have survived every kind of natural disaster and still standing. But the new homes, the slightest weather or other natural disaster and they are in tatters.

Trumps life has been about money, and the pursuit of it by any means. That's his basis and thats his value point, that's why he knows very little about people, what truly concerns people, he does not mention God because it does not fit into his equation. He thinks everything should be privatized and someone should profit. He only understand social system, when it comes to "how it can profit him".
He would destroy EPA, Public Schools, and a multitude of Agencies, all of which are critical to the quality standard that sets American apart from the rest of the world.
Trump is a "Confabulate", he has a fictional view of the world, based on growing up wealthy and allowed to be an over aggressive child as his Father's image of what makes a man. He was not taught compassion, nor much time was spent on character. His focus was and remains on "image", and the money that the image presents itself to pursue.

His followers don't know much difference, because many have been part of the demise of America, by their likewise chase of image. Their incessant use of credit to create "images for social status and self measure". These followers are the ones who bought into the things that brought down the American Industrial system, they sent their kids to school and it has been them and their kids, who have either sold off or dismantled everything that had any legacy value.
They have the mentality to sell anything for a quick dollar spin. Left to them we would never build a long history like that of China, or Europe or any other long historic nations, because "they sell anything and everything" for the lust of fancy now. Then whine about the future for the youth, of which they helped destroy.
University cost skyrocketed as a means to keep out the average citizen, they supported Reagan Defunding State University and gutting the budget of community colleges, and that was followed up by "discrediting and downplaying" vocational and technical skill training". OJT was destroyed the minute the Civil Right Bill Passed, and it was and is all by Design.
This is the world that Trump knows. One of a Two Class Society, the Wealthy and the Service Class !!! No middle class, because the Wealthy do not want the common people to have ability no accessibility to go to any place or being in any area they frequently. Except as the role of "hired help".
Race divide is with aim to put a divide in the "service class", which is the technical level, vs the hard labor service group. This is no different than the old Antebellum System. Where there was, The wealthy, the technician and merchant and the labor group. That is a Cast system that Antebellum Society wanted fixed firmly in place. Black Codes that spawn Jim Crow, was not just about segregating black, it was about segregating poor whites as well. The only difference is the poor whites never figured it out. Because they let maybe 1% slide up the ladder ever decade. But the masses were left and driven to fight against minorities as a means to keep the wages low for both groups. They were pitted against each other on the stupidest level, and that was skin color separation, and much drama was fed into that program, to ensure that conflict would rage for 100's of years. Sadly, people bought into it, and the end result is the wealthy now went to the Billionaire status. Small business was squashed by Mergers and Acquisitions and business dismantled and people left scraping for the hard labor or clerk work. The cycle is overt to those whom open their eyes.

Trump has used belligerence and name calling as the basis of his rise and pushing anything that promotes anguish as the means to consume the people in cycles of contempt.
American wealthy thought for decades they could control the Chinese and other nations, or crash the economy in cycles and take everything back, but they did not count on the Chinese becoming smart and having learned from the game played out on places like Japan. Now, the game backfired, China now has the wealth America once had, and they have employed more than 400 million people, and American has resulted to be able to employ on 180 million or so, out of 300 million. When fact is, America was on a path to gainfully employ all of its 300 million people, EXCEPT, the system never wanted women, minorities and dire poor whites to have any part in gainful employment. The result is, bankrupt cities, towns falling apart and infrastructure in need of massive repair and overhaul. Trump supporters should have inquied as to why a billionaire would fight against a raise of minimum wage to support a quality standard of living?
It is the same reason the wealthy wanted Unions Busted, because Unions were the pathway to middle class life standards, and at no time did the system want to see women, minorities and poor whites to attain equality with the white male standards of middle class living standards.


Yet, people like the Trump followers are clueless to the system they support and the damages it has caused to American.

Excellent post!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 PM.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top