Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 08:35 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Wait. This is the same lady that said when he fiddled/fondled with her top portion that was okay (really??) but when he moved down to her skirt that was not okay? (really??)

I say this lady should be investigated. I think she is coming out of the woodwork like a dying cockroach.

Hello, my name is Jessica Leeds, I am a Trump sexual assault victim. I just happen to be a clinton foundation secretary & hillarys friend.

False....Dobbs, who has openly supported Trump, quote-tweeted a user who posted Leeds’ personal data.

The quoted tweet alleges that Leeds is “tied to” the Clinton Foundation because the displayed phone numbers for Leeds and the foundation match—a statement that is not true.

Dobbs later apologized for doxxing Leeds, writing on Twitter: “My Retweet,My Mistake,My Apology to Jessica Leeds. Lou Dobbs Sorry for Doxxing Trump Accuser - The Daily Beast

Old 10-13-2016, 08:38 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,136,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
That's why Donald needs to use his money to investigate her and plant the KNOCK DOWN at the next debate!
I hope he does....Then we will all see that Trump is nothing but a lying sexual predator.

Old 10-13-2016, 08:39 PM

4,067 posts, read 2,273,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
He may not be who I had hoped would be one of the 2 nominees but he's better than Hillary. More emails are released daily only the liberal media won't touch it as they are in the bag. I don't think I've been bamboozled - I think you have and if she wins - we're all the losers only you won't see that until it happens and you'll continue defending her like good little children.
Couldn't say it better myself!

Old 10-13-2016, 08:54 PM

592 posts, read 414,603 times
The media calls it assault, and then they ask the public if they are in favour of assault.

So every woman Trump ever kissed is going to come on TV to say he assaulted her. That's called the power of suggestion.

It starts out two guys having fun, and it turns into Trump is bragging about assaulting women.

It's the media creating this hysteria. Good for ratings.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:00 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
Why is this just coming out NOW?? Less than a month before the election? Bought and paid for?
Trump's team should have vetted him more extensively. There was already so much baggage that I suppose they didn't want to know about more.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:12 PM

592 posts, read 414,603 times
This election should not be about women, sex and violence. You can see that on regular TV.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:13 PM

5,277 posts, read 2,799,876 times
I read the long list of women and similar complaints against Trump.

see: A List Of Women Accusing Trump Of Sexual Advances And Other Behavior : NPR

In short most male Trump supporters will likely deny this ever happened, or dismiss it as not relevant.

The majority of women who read the NPR story will not vote for Trump nor ever stay in a Trump hotel.

Old 10-13-2016, 09:14 PM

2,986 posts, read 4,576,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump's team should have vetted him more extensively. There was already so much baggage that I suppose they didn't want to know about more.
No... He went out of his way to block his campaign from thoroughly vetting his past. An article came out about this today

Old 10-13-2016, 09:15 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
You guys nominated a fool who doesn't have the foggiest idea what he's doing.

Every non-idiotic campaign does self-oppo research because every candidate has things about them in their history that will look bad. By identifying those things, the campaigns can at least be ready for them when and if they see the light of day, and thereby manage the narrative.

Your hero is an incompetent clown.

Trump Blocked Campaign's Request To Do Self-Opposition Research
The Emperor knows he has no clothes...
Old interview clip with Chris Mathews interviewing Trump on MSNBC was on tv a day or so ago and Trump was asked if he ever considered running for NY Gov or for president...and Trump said " with my history with the ladies"...

He knew
Anyone who lived in NYC knew he was a "player"
His life was splashed all over the tabloids
His first wife claimed marital rape which she withdrew during the divorce
He had a documented history of bankruptcies, stiffing contractors, pissing off people who resisted his efforts to bully them into selling their land for his golf courses, marrying a woman who has naked photos available online who would be First Lady, refusing to disavow David Duke, lost lawsuits by the fed for blocking blacks from renting in his family's apartments...
He had a positive relationship with the Clintons and even defended Bill Clinton--using some of the same logic he used w/his own accusers....that they were too ugly to attract Bill's attention...

Despite all those and more...no one in the 15+ candidates seemed to care enough to do any investigation that could be used against Trump...if the investigation turned up proof of wrongdoing...

Old 10-13-2016, 09:34 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
the fact this comes out so soon after before the election makes this highly suspect.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections