U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:45 AM

20,326 posts, read 10,401,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguardisle View Post
I can't be accused of liking Donald Trump as many here know and as a woman I am always concerned about being treated with respect, but I have to say I do take most of these allegations with a grain of salt. I do not jump to believe them, however I do believe the tape recording of Donald Trump and Billy Bush is true.The talk was lewd but to be honest did not bother me too much I have heard worse and nobody thinks Donald Trump is a nice guy towards women.

What did bother me however was the interview with Howard Stern where Donald Trump brags about walking in on the beauty pageant contestants including teens while they were getting dressed. He owned the pageant and so in essence was like their boss. It is a form of sexual harassment clearly. My only question is why did nobody mention it sooner? That interview was 10 years ago.

I have to also say as a woman that it is clear from what he says that many women do allow him to get away with hitting on them so forcefully like that. Why is that ? Are they intimidated by him due to his wealth and fame? Are they goldiggers? Are they afraid of him? Again this has been going on a long time and nobody has said anything about it until now.
We don't know if the pageant contestants were required to sign non disclosure agreements like most of Trumps people. We do know that Trumps Miss Universe pageant sued and won against a contestant in 2013.

Quote:
In 2013, Trump’s Miss Universe pageant sought and won a $5 million judgment against a former contestant, accusing her of disparaging the event by claiming it was rigged. The judgment hung on the fine print of the contestant contract, which barred participants from doing or saying anything that would bring “public disrepute, ridicule, contempt or scandal or might otherwise reflect unfavorably” on Trump or a list of businesses associated with the pageant.
Donald Trump Requires Non-Disclosure Agreements for Campaign Employees

Old 10-14-2016, 07:49 AM

9,243 posts, read 23,398,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
All that education and they still can't escape the trailer park. Amazing !!!

A liberal education is a dumbing down process.
Taking a normally functioning brain then pickle it in anti American ideas. Set it on a shelf to ferment for a few years. Surround it in a concrete like bone structure then seal it shut never to be open again. Then give it a diploma and release it into the wild. It becomes a parasitic insect that has no useful purpose.

You win the internet today!

Old 10-14-2016, 07:53 AM

2,063 posts, read 1,855,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
We don't know if the pageant contestants were required to sign non disclosure agreements like most of Trumps people. We do know that Trumps Miss Universe pageant sued and won against a contestant in 2013.

Donald Trump Requires Non-Disclosure Agreements for Campaign Employees

Thank you for this information but is a non disclosure agreement legally binding if he is breaking the law by behaving in a sexually harassing way ? Still I can see how this agreement can intimidate people from coming forward.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:54 AM

4,815 posts, read 3,463,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
This random grown career woman on a plane who didn't even know who Trump was from a hole in the wall? Not quite young intern Monica Lewinsky who would've been turning down the President of the United States.
OK, but the interviewer, the beauty pagent contestants?
The fact is the timing of the allegations are tied to the release of "the grab them by the *****" tape and then trumps denial after being asked 3 times a simple yes or no question. It is typical for victims to come forward after the attacker is exposed that's human nature that's just what happens, if you look at every scandal from dick pics to bill Cosby after an initial allegation is made more victims come forward so trying to spin that as political is false.
Bill Clinton is not running for president and all the alleged victims had their day in court and with an special persecutor after that. Monica Lewinsky never claimed sexual assault, is it likely that there probably was an element of position power in her consent at least initially sure, but again bill is not running for office.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:56 AM

7,777 posts, read 4,341,871 times
People, wake up and GET A GRIP. Anyone's sex life -- Trump's, Bill's, Hillary's (if she has one): it's all just a diversion. Grab your smelling salts and go back to examining the issues.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:01 AM

29,965 posts, read 47,156,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...IGA&ajaxhist=0
Here is Ms Leeds - a total farce from the Clinton Foundation
Do you think the Clintons are actually so stupid that they would KNOWINGLY choose a woman to claim Trump assaulted her who could be so quickly tied to THEIR skirts????
Really that is just not smart in this day of instant info where everyone's lives are Instagrammed/Facebooked/texted to death...

Anyone who is orchestrating this "vast left-wing conspiracy" Trump blamed yesterday for all the accusers coming out of the woodwork at this point in the campaign would surely choose those who lack a direct tie to the Clintons...
In my mind, the very fact (if it is a fact) that she has a connection to the Clinton Foundation makes her less a plant/shill--not more likely...

Old 10-14-2016, 08:03 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,931,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merge View Post
Wow. If this doesn't perfectly encapsulate the connection between Trump and the low-education voter, I don't know what would.
We need to see the liberal low-education voter diploma. We could go to a food store and look for it in the pickle jar. Maybe its written on a clove of garlic.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:09 AM

6,456 posts, read 4,369,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
We need to see the liberal low-education voter diploma. We could go to a food store and look for it in the pickle jar. Maybe its written on a clove of garlic.
No please don't say that as I purchase those things.

I'll accept in a expired container of milk instead.

Great posts btw!

Old 10-14-2016, 08:09 AM

19,868 posts, read 22,727,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Oh, I see. So the women that accused Bill Clinton of rape were liars? But these women are to be believed? Why?
Oh, I see. So the women that accuse Tump of these acts are liars? But the women who accused Bill Clinton are to be believed? Why?

Ken

Old 10-14-2016, 08:10 AM

25,803 posts, read 39,007,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
it will not just implode on the Clintons but also on CNN, MSNBC and ABC!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or