U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:07 PM
 
Location: Brackenwood
3,384 posts, read 1,333,662 times
Reputation: 6698

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I'm so glad Anderson Cooper got Trump to say he didn't sexually assault anyone. I knew that was going to bite him in the butt.
Whereas if only he'd confessed to sexual assault on the spot he'd be in the clear or something?

 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:07 PM
 
Location: United States
10,950 posts, read 5,071,805 times
Reputation: 5240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
You're stating it as fact. Again, SAYING is not DOING. These ladies are claiming that he did this, but they never pressed charges, they never went to law enforcement, there is no proof that any of this actually happened. All you have are two ladies saying that he did something. That is not proof.

It floors me. It truly floors me how we can have MOUNTAINS of evidence showing how Hillary lied, how she broke the law, how she takes money from terrorist supporting nations, how the media is in bed with her, but the liberals will claim it's not true.

But if you have two ladies who merely say that Trump touched them, zero proof whatsoever, the liberals are all over the place screaming that Trump is a scum pos who sexually assaults women.

If anyone ever needed proof of the blatant bias of not only the media, but those in the liberal party, this election season has bashed the doors to that house wide open.

You are correct, no amount of evidence will ever convince Clinton supporters that the Clintons have done wrong.

However, they don't need a single piece of evidence to insist Trump is guilty of any wrongdoing.

It's the Clinton supporters that make the Clintons so dangerous, because they will always denying any wrongdoing by the worst crime family in government.
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:08 PM
 
30,127 posts, read 47,361,961 times
Reputation: 16070
You don't have any more real validation of what you claim she did than the people who are accusing Trump of various levels of sexual assaults...
An opinion is not a fact...
Just as Trump was using Russian media source Sputnik when he tried to smear HRC again...
Breitbart/Wikileaks got their disinformation contaminated by stupidity and left Trump with his foot in his mouth again...
But the truth never mattered to the alt-right...they make it up as they go...and have done it that way since the Salem Witch Trials and earlier...

And you are right that Clinton supporters won't be convinced by your "arguments" because there are no facts per se...but just spin...
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:08 PM
 
Location: New Jersey
12,764 posts, read 7,828,996 times
Reputation: 13083
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek64 View Post
Again, the point is hypocrisy. You are voting for a serial cheater/abuser as "first man" potentially. A woman who might be pres who stood by it all, enabled it. Yet you claim your "outraged" over trump?
Oh, stop with the enabling stuff. Do you even know what the word means??? Are you suggesting that Hillary brought women home so Bill could rape them? That would be enabling.

And, I have to ask, if you are SO outraged over what Bill Clinton did, why are you not outraged over what trump did/is doing?

BTW, no one votes for the spouse of a candidate. geez, first grade stuff...
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:09 PM
 
5,297 posts, read 2,697,110 times
Reputation: 3540
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryKate34 View Post
I was going to say the same thing!
Of course you would. One important distinction, Bill Clinton is not running for president.
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:09 PM
Status: "Kamala/Pete 2020!! Make it happen, people." (set 18 days ago)
 
7,356 posts, read 2,935,144 times
Reputation: 6212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
When it rains, it pours. A 1992 video from Entertainment Tonight has emerged.

Trump is going down an escalator. He passes a young girl on the adjacent up escalator. He asks if she's going up the escalator (well, duh - she's on the up escalator, genius). And she responds "Yeah!". You can't tell her age, but she sounds young. Like, 8, 9, or 10 young. Then Trump turns to the guy next to him and says "I'm going to be dating her in ten years, can you believe it?".

I'm sure his supporters will say he was just joking. Ha ha! Perving out on a little girl! Such hilarity! Then they'll probably say that all guys to that. Hey, it's just normal elevator banter!

No.
It's not normal.
And, no... all of us guys do not do that.

'92 ET Video Contains Questionable Trump Comments - CBS News
Geez, is there no bottom to this man?
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:10 PM
 
3,126 posts, read 1,270,689 times
Reputation: 2935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
There are two women who came forward. Well, who didn't see this coming?

The first of many?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us...T.nav=top-news
I wonder how much that cost crooked hillary?
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:10 PM
 
Location: Pyongjang
5,523 posts, read 2,336,283 times
Reputation: 3717
I am very saddened by this smear campaign. It is the lowest of lows. The devil in all of you is coming out and it will take you to hell. All the hate in your hearts. God help you.
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:10 PM
 
Location: Wisconsin
21,541 posts, read 44,039,638 times
Reputation: 15150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
All I can say is...

Bill Clinton.
Who the h*ll cares? Totally irrelevant. Bill isn't running for President. Why do you insist on bringing this up???

Or, are you saying, the American public should ignore all this and knowingly elect a sexual predator???

I will bet the ranch Trump's true history is a whole helluva lot worse than what has been disclosed so far. Way worse. He's been messing with women right up to this day. No doubt. No doubt, whatsoever.
 
Old 10-12-2016, 06:10 PM
 
Location: Upstate NY
35,520 posts, read 10,525,236 times
Reputation: 33652
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia53 View Post
Yep. Maybe why Anderson cooper kept asking until he finally said he never did such a thing.

And that's exactly what I posted the other day--Anderson Cooper wanted Trump on record saying that he never did any of those things because they had women in the wings waiting to say that he had. And now that we know, via Wikileaks, how the media is working to elect Clinton.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:37 AM.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top