U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is trump a sexual predator?
Yes 94 46.31%
Maybe 17 8.37%
No 92 45.32%
Voters: 203. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2016, 07:54 PM

6,742 posts, read 6,548,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
That explains why Hillary fanatics aren't bothered by her lies, corruption, national security breaches and criminal activity.
Exactly. And the way they dupe and manipulate the black and hispanic vote is truly masterful. I mean don't these people realize what suckers and saps they're being played for?

Old 10-14-2016, 07:57 PM

9,243 posts, read 23,441,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
So, it's an issue of being PC? Then why isn't HRC held to that same standard? Meaning, why do you criticize her because of her comments?
Only partially. And what Clinton comments? She spends the majority of her time in "recovery/hiding" and letting their shiny ball do it's work. OTHER people come out and speak for her, or about her. Mostly she talks about how she Feels about things, but not about any concrete things she's done.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:57 PM

20,673 posts, read 8,817,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Because Hillary supporters are mostly zombies after drinking that spiked Kool-Aid.

OR

They either don't care for the USA, are the freebie recipients or are Trump haters for whatever reason mostly BS ones I bet.
No one is a zombie. It was Hillary or Bernie...not many choices. What's your excuse for Trump when you had dozens to chose from, most who would be winning this election. Yet Trump is losing. Personally, I vote for the supreme court. Does that make me a zombie, of course not.

Old 10-14-2016, 07:59 PM

32,979 posts, read 13,924,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Where are the witnesses of this alleged groping?

There is a plane full of people, and nobody saw this groping?

Just admit it, these claims have no validity.
Do you know what is going on in the row in front of you or the other side of the aisle?

Old 10-14-2016, 08:02 PM

9,243 posts, read 23,441,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
How do you know "Bill did worse"? What "all those court cases?" It was all allegations. One filed a complaint. Paul Jones, backed by a right-wing political group. She took $850,000 to go away, so she had a bunch of plastic surgery, but is now back? Nothing was ever litigated in court. You believe Clinton accusers but not Trump accusers?

Wow--double standard or what? And, btw, Melania is calling some of the women liars--so is that enabling and vilifying?
Because just like Comey, Noone would take these cases. Comey's brother works for the Clintons, so of course he let her slide. Gotta keep his brothers standing within the Clinton organization. I hope that the complaints of other agents come to something. They didn't want to take the cases against Clinton, but they sure as heck did all they could against Clarence Thomas. They are doing all they can to Trump. They do those things to any Republican against the Clintons. And guess what? If Clinton gets elected, those women will disappear into thin air like nothing ever happened.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:02 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,885,740 times
Exclamation The Big Difference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
He talks about their looks by saying they aren't pretty enough for him to sexually assault. He calls them names. He mocks them, he insults them.

He even says crass things about HRC, such as when she walked in front of him, he didn't like the view.

This is all so, so crass.

Why are Trump fans OK with this? I'm especially curious about this since one of the main reasons HRC is criticized is because of how she talked about Bill's affair partners.

Trump is not only running against HRC, but the Establishment and the Press. We have witness the Hersey of women who claim to be assaulted. But there is not a paper trail of even a investigation.

Trump supports look at the big picture not the muck issues. Clinton has perjured herself and used her office for political gain and money.

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and it has been proven and the Clintons have paided Millions to cover and has threaten these women with lose of life.

Clinton can run here here failed record and must use smoking mirrors!

Old 10-14-2016, 08:03 PM

11,679 posts, read 7,045,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Do you know what is going on in the row in front of you or the other side of the aisle?
I would think if a stranger gropes me for 15 minutes I would squirm, yell, fight...do something. I certainly wouldn't sit there like a dead fish. In fact someone did try groping me at around 13 and I ran like a scalded dog.

Old 10-14-2016, 08:04 PM

5,879 posts, read 2,380,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I've never voted for either Clinton.

So far.

But I will on Nov 8th.

So, how much did you lose on your silly bet?

Considering just what is happening in the Global sphere..+ understanding of HOW to negotiate a very complicated political system..and recognizing the term "Compromise"something missing since 2009..

Just maybe HRC can somehow navigate the thorny path to some normalcy?? Trump would BLOW and demand..and put poor Pence in the line of fire to try to promote his agenda....Pence knows how it works and will no DOUBT be Trump's sacrificial Lamb ..Trump typical..BLAME other's for his failures and WRONG doing behaviour~~ ..without ability to bribe politicians to vote for anything always leads to gridlock unless voters demand compromise... The term compromise has been mothballed for past 8 years..anything attempted is always called numerous names ..including anarchy, against Constitution or whatever term suits their lobbyist....It's actually transparent to outsiders who actually take the time to observe...

Trump cannot do anything he has fed his BASE, as most are unconstitutional, and Trump has been advised accordingly..BUT it doesn't stop him from repeating such UNCONSTITUTIONAL things..as HIS CORE BASE wants it and have their heads YOU KNOW WHERE!! LOL

Old 10-14-2016, 08:04 PM

13,153 posts, read 17,416,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
Who says Trump fans aren't bothered? The problem is this is all coming to light now, while he has been a public figure for decades with billions of dollars. Why now? The things that he has reportedly done is not nearly as bad as the things that Bill Clinton settled court cases with many women for doing and Hillary attacked those women with no regard for the truth. So if you are disgusted by the accusations against Trump how can you vote for Hillary a woman married to a man who did worse, and who not only defended that many but mounted a public campaign to destroy those women?
Bothered, yes. But maybe they're looking to America's future, not Trump's past. After all, what a Clinton administration would do to the country in 4 years just through Supreme Court appointments will affect us all for decades after Hillary is out office. That is real damage to our country for years to come.

This may explain why Trump supporters are loyal. They've found a man who is not beholden to anyone, and whom the entrenched Establishment (apparently in both parties) and media want to destroy. There must be a reason for such fervor on their part.

Bill Bennett wrote about this back in 2015:

The over-the-top reaction to Trump by politicians of both parties, the media, and the biggest corporations of America has been so swift and insanely angry that it suggests they are all threatened and frightened.
Itís no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy The Donald. Itís because most of the other politicians are part of the a good old boys club. They talk big, but they wonít change a thing. They are all beholden to big-money donors. They are all owned by lobbyists, unions, lawyers, gigantic environmental organizations, and multinational corporations Ė like Big Pharmacy or Big Oil. Or they are owned lock, stock, and barrel by foreigners like George Soros owns Obama or foreign governments own Hillary and their Clinton Foundation donations.

These run-of-the-mill establishment politicians are all puppets owned by big money. But thereís one man who isnít beholden to anyone. Thereís one man who doesnít need foreigners, or foreign governments, or George Soros, or the United Auto Workers, or the teacherís union, or the Service Employees International Union, or the Bar Association to fund his campaign.

What I See Happening In a Trump Presidency By Bill Bennett | Obama Birthplace Controversy

Old 10-14-2016, 08:05 PM

30,876 posts, read 31,757,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Friends, and family of one of the other woman have also come forward and said the woman was lying.

These women's stories aren't holding up to even the most basic scrutiny.
I don't believe you...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or